"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Re: WTF story demo v 0.4

Vercci said:
I think Gir said something about already choosing a song for the credits

This is the song for the credits.

Jun 18, 2010 at 8:09 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."

I love the song... but it seems like when you do that whole ORG -> MP3 transfer, the notes bend really out of tune...

Jun 18, 2010 at 12:57 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

Do they? Seems fine to me.

Jun 18, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Banned
"Master using it, and you can have this!"

Volley said:
... That's pretty distasteful, sir.

cultr1 is a regular member here, and even though you tow haven't gotten along, I don't appreciate hearing that out of anyone.

I am very sorry, i was really mad back there. And he (cultr1) was one of the ones that bullied me, but still, i have already been bullied like this over seven years now. And sometimes i really can get mad. This was one moment. But he did say some b******t. But anyways, my "hated" posts are deleted. Everyone can live in peace now!

EDIT: Here follows a message to everyone that posted something about me:
Just in case, the ones i mean are: explosive, cultr1 & Volley.
And thanks thecrown for already having done it.
WoodenRat can keep it if he wants to hurt me so bad, but i don't care. I will survive the sucker.
Not that it's very difficult for me to hear, because i've been bullied for already 7 years! But what i wanted to ask is that everyone i mentioned before deletes their post to/about me. Then i'll delete ALL mine posts on this topic too, even this one. But i really feel bad about all this complaining. Because after it, i have been bullied by family, teacher, friends, and others. But if everyone could delete their posts to/about me, i would be a little bit more happy... Not that i deserve to live, because i hate myself. But that should be fine.
And for everyone that wrote about my writing, i've tried to write everything as "normal" as possible.

Jun 18, 2010 at 4:49 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator

Volley said:
I love the song... but it seems like when you do that whole ORG -> MP3 transfer, the notes bend really out of tune...

Not really so much when it goes to an mp3, but when youtube's done processing it it kind of sounds like "bleh" (you know, not good).

Jun 20, 2010 at 6:57 PM
Pirate Member

Merlinoboy said:
I am very sorry, i was really mad back there. And he (cultr1) was one of the ones that bullied me, but still, i have already been bullied like this over seven years now. And sometimes i really can get mad. This was one moment. But he did say some b******t. But anyways, my "hated" posts are deleted. Everyone can live in peace now!

EDIT: Here follows a message to everyone that posted something about me:
Just in case, the ones i mean are: explosive, WoodenRat, thecrown, cultr1 & Volley.
Not that it's very difficult for me to hear, because i've been bullied for already 7 years! But what i wanted to ask is that everyone i mentioned before deletes their post to/about me. Then i'll delete ALL mine posts on this topic too, even this one. But i really feel bad about all this complaining. Because after it, i have been bullied by family, teacher, friends, and others. But if everyone could delete their posts to/about me, i would be a little bit more happy... Not that i deserve to live, because i hate myself. But that should be fine.
And for everyone that wrote about my writing, i've tried to write everything as "normal" as possible.

Well merlinoboy I think you're taking this too seriously. I'm pretty sure we've all been bullied in one way or another. The thing is most of the time nobody means stuff personally, and to be honest we've forgotten about what you posted. I don't see why you're taking this like you are.

Jun 21, 2010 at 6:29 PM
Banned

WoodenRat said:
Well merlinoboy I think you're taking this too seriously. I'm pretty sure we've all been bullied in one way or another. The thing is most of the time nobody means stuff personally, and to be honest we've forgotten about what you posted. I don't see why you're taking this like you are.

First: still seeable... I want it to be gone for the whole world. I just don't want my name to turn black, even while it's turning dark grey already...
But soon i don't, even can't care about it, because soon, i'll say goodbye to this goddamn friggin useless world! Do it without me. Nobody will miss me. All those idiots... And you are still going on with the (looks like) uncompleted progress bullying. And just know: if you continue, i guarantee that everyone that did bad to me, will get the same seven years i have been going thru. Then you aswell will try to kill yourself, like me.

Jun 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM
Pirate Member

Okay dudes, this is probably an amazing troll or a...weird...guy?

I don't think I have the authority to call him weird either way, knowing the fact that I'd jack off 555 times if I were a mimiga for a day and considering my other shenanigans concerning perversions.

Jun 21, 2010 at 10:48 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator

Why is this happening on my thread?!

Could an admin/moderator please move the offtopic flame/emo posts away please?

Jun 21, 2010 at 10:56 PM
Banned

GIRakaCHEEZER said:
Why is this happening on my thread?!

Could an admin/moderator please move the offtopic flame/emo posts away please?

Just thinking of it... Well... Sorry if you're mad... *hrmblf*
sorry, but, i hope as much as you that this stops. I'm all my posts on this thread as soon i have nothing to do here. (i mean the deletion of the bad comments) but they don't even belong here, that posts. They where better off at visitor messages. But as soon my target is deleted, i'll delete my posts on this thread. Honestly;).

Jun 21, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"

This guy's trying to delete this stuff himself, give him a break.

Jun 21, 2010 at 11:12 PM
Banned

thecrown said:
This guy's trying to delete this stuff himself, give him a break.

Thanks for understanding!...
But... Do you mean that i was going to delete the posts MYSELF? uhm... I was only trying to get the ones with the bad posts to delete them... I don't have the strangest idea how to delete the posts myself. (except something illegal) but even then, thanks.

Jun 22, 2010 at 1:57 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"

Merlinoboy said:
What i wanted to ask is that everyone i mentioned before deletes their post to/about me. Then i'll delete ALL mine posts on this topic too, even this one.

One liners and non-quoting are getting to be a bad habit.
two lines
3 lines

Yeah, I meant that, If you wanted to edit posts, you missed the boat, the old-old Nicalis forums are gone.

Jun 22, 2010 at 11:35 AM
Pirate Member

OKAY OKAY. Back on topic.

How long did it take you to make the tetris stage lol? And how did you make it. Did you mark the tiles in any way? I must know!

Jun 22, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Banned

I wondered what gave you the cruel, evil idea for the pipeworld. You really are evil in making impossible, yet possible worlds... I keep fainting time over time! Man, if i could, i would just like to use an electromagnetic explosion, and *really big boom* all the creeps are gone! But that aint happening, i suppose... And another question: if you download wtf story, why do you get an save from an very annoying, not yet seen, place? First: it is not that fine to see something what i'm not supposed to see yet, and second: ... You're an evil mastermind that knows how to make the ultimate unbeatable worlds.

EDIT:
thecrown said:
One liners and non-quoting are getting to be a bad habit.
two lines
3 lines

Yeah, I meant that, If you wanted to edit posts, you missed the boat, the old-old Nicalis forums are gone.
triple huh?

Jun 23, 2010 at 10:37 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."

Merlinoboy said:
I wondered what gave you the cruel, evil idea for the pipeworld. You really are evil in making impossible, yet possible worlds... I keep fainting time over time! Man, if i could, i would just like to use an electromagnetic explosion, and *really big boom* all the creeps are gone! But that aint happening, i suppose... And another question: if you download wtf story, why do you get an save from an very annoying, not yet seen, place? First: it is not that fine to see something what i'm not supposed to see yet, and second: ... You're an evil mastermind that knows how to make the ultimate unbeatable worlds.

EDIT:

triple huh?

The pipe world really isn't that hard. It's just REALLY freaking big with average enemy placement.

And that save was probably included on accident, but GIR didn't want to spend another 5 years uploading WTF story to mediafire again just to remove a save most people would overwrite immediately anyway.

And if you consider this unbeatable, just have a look at the Hell mods thread (stickied at the top of the forum.)

EDIT: To Gir,

Found a glitch, not sure if this has been reported and don't really care to go through 56 pages of conversation to find out. In the Station (where you enter chapter 4,) if you don't talk to Curly at all and just go to the left, the flag that triggers the robot to report about a dead robot, Curly to leave/give cell number/give spur parts still goes off even though the Curly sprite isn't there. (Doesn't require any portal manipulation.)

Jul 11, 2010 at 9:06 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"

Alright, I've finished this as far as it goes, and I have to say I'm very impressed!
All the different scriptings made me wonder how this was even possible from "our little Cave Story", I was really amazed by a lot of thing.

The music was great, though I would've preferred if you had done the entire soundtrack by yourself, but it was still good, and very fitting.

The weapons were interesting, especially the Portal Gun, even though that was just a bit "on the side". I loved the Cube Gun. :)

The bosses were also a lot of fun, I especially loved the final boss so far, it was very original and unlike any other boss I've seen. Usually the bosses in Cave Story mods are just bad copies of the original's bosses, but some of these were really great.
I'm talking about the Security System and the Dark Curly. (Can't remember exactly what she was called..)

I also loved the maps, and the ways the areas where formed. Like the confusing Memory Bank and System Matrix, and the way the camera moved in those areas.

The story was pretty good, and there was a lot of hilarious moments.
All in all, I'd love to see this finished, and I hope you'll keep working on it!

Jul 11, 2010 at 6:22 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Usually the bosses in Cave Story mods are just bad copies of the original's bosses
Some people don't know how to Asm hack, like me. I tried to learn,but it was too difficult. Anyways, I did love this hack. The pipeworld got me stuck, as the Tertris part wasn't really hard after you figured where the pieces go. And Interrobang was an edit of Ballos? It seems like him.