Feb 20, 2018 at 7:20 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
This isnt much of a mod creating issue, (Im not that good at mod making.) but more of an installation issue... Where do i put the mods??
Wherever you want, it really doesn't matter. I even tend to play small mods without unzipping.

Feb 21, 2018 at 12:16 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Cool, thanks all.

Feb 23, 2018 at 12:17 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
How to make Boss ?I want to put a boss fight with omega or just ''the sand zone boss'' but I don't know how to trigger it

Feb 23, 2018 at 12:36 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
How to make Boss ?I want to put a boss fight with omega or just ''the sand zone boss'' but I don't know how to trigger it
I can't look it up myself at the moment but I can say that it's a handy idea how it was done in Sand Zone.
I do remember you'll have to set the special boss setting for the map though.

Feb 23, 2018 at 1:23 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
i think the omega one is weird because you can't change where it is on the map without doing weird stuff

Feb 23, 2018 at 1:32 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Oh yeah Walrus is right, you can't change the actual place where special bosses spawn unless you do some asm hacking. So it's best to build your map around this.

Feb 25, 2018 at 2:18 PM
i dont remember if ive asked this before but my gaudi eggs keep exploding instantly how does do i fix this

Feb 25, 2018 at 3:19 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
i dont remember if ive asked this before but my gaudi eggs keep exploding instantly how does do i fix this
Set the health back to 120-150 or whatever it was before you touched it.

Feb 25, 2018 at 3:47 PM
Feb 26, 2018 at 6:06 PM
How do I active the A.I of Curly that was use in the labyrinth and during the Core ?

Feb 26, 2018 at 6:25 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
How do I active the A.I of Curly that was use in the labyrinth and during the Core ?
You simply place the CurlyAI object in a map. Note that she'll only target a specific set of entities (all the ones that appear in Labyrinth M plus the Core), you're gonna need to hack the game to get her to target more entities.

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:20 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You sure I tried that and she's just get Stuck,Just Stuck :D
I believe the Curly AI was designed specifically for Labyrinth M and the Core fight, and trying to put her in a room that doesn't have a very similar layout is going to cause problems, such as her not properly navigating the map and getting stuck all the time. You'd need some fairly involved assembly hacking to fix this if I'm not mistaken.

Feb 26, 2018 at 8:28 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
ANP 20

That snaps her to the player and she'll shoot things.

There's another one that collapses her to the ground, runs a timer, and then she gets up, but I don't have the number memorized.... Probably ANP 40.

If you want to customize what she targets you can bother noxid to add the hackinator hack I made to do just that into Booster's Lab.

Feb 28, 2018 at 11:39 AM
I see...well it's better that I don't place her then(the map is nothing like lab fight or the core)

Feb 28, 2018 at 10:16 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Is it possible to create a foreground tile that entities pass in front of or an entity that passes in front of the PC?

Feb 28, 2018 at 10:28 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Apologies in advance; I misunderstood the problem that MisterDestroyer was having with Curly_AI, so this post isn't really the most helpful in that regard. Still, I don't want to waste the short tutorial I wrote, so here you go.

I would like to mention that it is possible to have Curly_AI attack NPCs that are not from Labyrinth M or the Core without doing a bunch of hacking, though doing so is a bit weird.

You need to place a Labyrinth M entity as close to the entity you want Curly_AI to attack as you can, preferably in a way that she will have to aim upwards or jump while shooting to attack it; this can be accomplished by placing the entity in the floor as well as above the target. Afterwards, you need to make said Labyrinth M entity invisible and somehow deal with the projectiles it will try to fire at you; in my case, I used a Fire Whirr and made it, its projectile, and the bubble/smoke its projectile spawns upon hitting a wall all invisible, not shootable, and deal no damage.

If you do it right, Curly_AI will attack in the general direction of the Labyrinth M entity upon being ANP'd. It results in some spotty accuracy at times, but it's certainly better than not firing at all.

Mar 2, 2018 at 2:09 AM
does anyone know how jenkas nightmare makes those things on the outerwall (shoots yarn things i think theyre night spirts or something i mean spirits) they call them destructinartors or something in the game does anyone know how they make them have different health because at one point they arent as strong but during the boss fight they have a lot more health how do you change that throughout the game i use the npc.tbl thing but i can only change that once it seems like for the whole game

sorry for my big long sentence hopefully someone gets what i mean
im talking about the first descrutinator i think in the sand zone