Negativity Thread.

How much wood could a 43501 chuck if a 43501 could chuck wood?

• Negativity thread!

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • About 100 kilograms.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • She would chuck my wood if u kno what I mean HAW HAW

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • You can't chuck wood? Are you armless? How are you typing?

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Go away.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Let's go eat, hongh.

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Nov 10, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Wanted to make sure you knew I took the time and read your post~

Shane said:
What made Raichu's death worse was the fact that my parents lied to me on the day he died (23 September 2003, I was 7 years old then) and that, to this day, they still lie to me. They seem to think that I am an imbecile.
23 September 2003, somewhere in Franskraal (it's nearby Gansbaai), at 02:00 AM (GMT+2), Raichu got killed by a car. Later that day when I found out (rather stealthily) that he was dead, it was a rainy, foggy day. I wasn't in the mood to play NES games (not that I had any NES games that I wanted to play because my father damaged one of them by trying to use it to fix a computer >_<) and I remember there was music playing, which led to my dislike of music - music reminds me of my cat and then I become sad again.
I guess I don't have anything to say about that... I think I've safely widdled away my outer emotions by slowly desensitizing myself, so I'm not surprised or shocked at anything that occurs (thanks to games, movies, TV, anime, and the debauchery downloadable from the internet). I don't cry with real people... I cry with dramatic stuff like anime?!
Yeah, if it's still hurting after all that time... I've no magic answer. There was a really good quote on something I watched earlier tonight and thought of you. On a show called Fringe, on loss. .... But! I don't remember what it was now x_X

177 978 515 625. (:<
Nice lol (I literally said that outloud lol)
Sounds like you have a pretty good memory :D

Positivity...
It's something that I have not had for a long time. Most of my past is... painful... although I at least discovered a definition for myself:
"WAYNE JAKOBUS MICHAEL "SHANE" NEUMANN: An entirely random, unpredictable, weird and crazy person who gets angry very easily. He does weird things when he is bored, like memorizing 756 or trying to sprite pastry to become an enemy in Cave Story mods characters for Little Fighter 2. His only detention was on 13 February 2009, and for some reason he actually liked it."
Yes, Wayne Jakobus Michael is my full name. At least it's not Wayne Peter Arno Harry Johnathan Clark Kurt Lex Timothy Rhue Septimus Hilbert Jakobus Lucas Vince George Eric Dennis Francois James Gerald Seth Illidan Joey Michael Ted Quote Stefano Nicolas Brian Bruce Thomas Ronald Roan Sloane Shane Jason Vernon William Jack Gary Sora Ivor Bane Keith Terra Cyril Rain Daniel Jaden Felix Zera Quinton Oliver Neumann. :/
Cool name :D I only have recently come to terms with mine...
Being chaotic is tough to deal with, but... what can we do!
I'm pretty chaotic, but I supress everything as much as possible. I've become pretty impossible to talk to, at least at a normal conversational pace. When confronted about this or that, I become tightlipped, and any emotion that appears on my poker face is so marginal that others can't tell what my mood is. I don't like getting irritated at others though, so I avoid those kinds of situations...

Although I'm both an introvert and an extrovert, which is why it's rather hard. :/
I might be like that... or I WAS like that at one point. I avoid starting conversations with people I don't talk to daily, but when I DO talk to someone else in person, I am pretty normal... -_o Well, normal enough xD

Mostly, the reason is because I don't do things they do. They use drugs, I don't, that sort of thing.
"Staying true to who I am" is something I don't know what it means, though, so I guess I have something to do now (other than work on an RPG and two fan fictions and a Cave Story mod o_O").
woot RPG :D
Mmmm... finding out who you want to be is an on-going process... Even now I'm still trying to chisel myself into what I want ... (and good yes, SAY NO TO DRUGS! My opinion, is life already throws enough problems our way without adding more... Besides health implications, and criminal activites.. It's taken a lifetime just trying to master the naturally occuring chemicals found in our bodies that are like drugs, without being addicted to something that might be even stronger D:)

I've got more bad luck than breaking seven mirrors would give... :/
I shall attempt to send you positive luck! :p

I'd probably not mind it if the insects were Pokémon, but because they're not real, they'd have to be robots, and I hate robots just because of a single giant robot picking up an entire building and throwing it around the world. In some video game I've played.
lol, I guess it's good things are the way they are... If I hesistate to kill bugs [depending on what kind, I might capture and put them outside] any more than I do now; I'd be in trouble.

I forget a lot of important things quickly, but unimportant things, I remember easily. >_<
I mean, 13 February 2009 isn't really an important date for me, but I remember that it was the day of my first - and only - detention.
Very interesting how every person's memory is so different... I really want to ... reformat / rebuild my system and upgrade it. I'm WAY too slow compared to other people. Wasn't always that way, but I believe I have so much conflicting information (values) that I don't function very well.
I want to impress upon myself a GUI that will allow me to easily store and access information, do calculations, project images clearly without crazy distortion... We're better than computers right? So, surely I could pull this off with a little perserverence, and will. At the very least there's that memory palace concept xD

Perhaps the price of having a headache is to eat some ice cream, in my case. :mrgreen:
I'm allergic to aspirin, so I don't take it.
icecreammmm, I miss enjoying icecream. Getting a double-scoop in a cone and having a blast sounds kinda dreamy. lol

And to return to a lighter negative tone...
I hate doing the dishes! >< arggggh
Also, hate that it's 4:38 AM o_o;;;;;;

Zzzzz

Nov 10, 2012 at 10:38 AM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
X-Calibar said:
Wanted to make sure you knew I took the time and read your post~
This ~ thing strikes again!

X-Calibar said:
I guess I don't have anything to say about that... I think I've safely widdled away my outer emotions by slowly desensitizing myself, so I'm not surprised or shocked at anything that occurs (thanks to games, movies, TV, anime, and the debauchery downloadable from the internet). I don't cry with real people... I cry with dramatic stuff like anime?!
Yeah, if it's still hurting after all that time... I've no magic answer. There was a really good quote on something I watched earlier tonight and thought of you. On a show called Fringe, on loss. .... But! I don't remember what it was now x_X
I got confused, I remember Raichu died on a Sunday, but 23 September 2003 was on a Tuesday. So the correct date is 21 September 2003... :/
Almost all the cats were named after Pokémon, except for one, that was named after a Digimon...
Raichu's been dead for 3338 days, which is equal to 9 years, 1 month, 2 weeks and six days...

X-Calibar said:
Nice lol (I literally said that outloud lol)
Sounds like you have a pretty good memory :D
Not really. I sometimes forget that I am a member here, that I have my own forums, and, starting today, I'll probably forget that I have a blog.

X-Calibar said:
Cool name :D I only have recently come to terms with mine...
Being chaotic is tough to deal with, but... what can we do!
I'm pretty chaotic, but I supress everything as much as possible. I've become pretty impossible to talk to, at least at a normal conversational pace. When confronted about this or that, I become tightlipped, and any emotion that appears on my poker face is so marginal that others can't tell what my mood is. I don't like getting irritated at others though, so I avoid those kinds of situations...
Few people manage to talk to me - the ones who are my friends, and I only have like three friends in South Africa. :/
Whenever the teachers at school said "Wayne" (not Shane or Wayne Jakobus Michael) I wondered who it was, not knowing that it was me.
I first found out about my full name in 2008 :eek:
The only positive things that come of having that as a full name is so that people can't get confused between two Shane Neumanns, and that there's no "family war" or something. My father's mother told her friends that my name was Wayne (she wanted me to be named after my father), my father's father (sounds weird, I guess) wanted my name to be Michael, my mother's father wanted my name to be Jakobus and my mother wanted it to be Shane. In the end, I was named Wayne Jakobus Michael, and my nickname was Shane.
Sometimes I think I'm too honest :/

X-Calibar said:
I might be like that... or I WAS like that at one point. I avoid starting conversations with people I don't talk to daily, but when I DO talk to someone else in person, I am pretty normal... -_o Well, normal enough xD
I'm pretty much the most abnormal person in Gansbaai.
Everyone in Gansbaai (except for me and my mother) like summer, and I don't feel the cold unless I'm ill.

X-Calibar said:
Said RPG is extremely limited :/
20 maximum maps, 10 maximum events per map, 10 maximum characters, etc.
That's what I get for being poor. R600+ for RPG Maker VX Ace = insanity. The Lite Version is better in my case. :/
That's about $70, if I remember correctly what a member of my forums said.

X-Calibar said:
Mmmm... finding out who you want to be is an on-going process... Even now I'm still trying to chisel myself into what I want ... (and good yes, SAY NO TO DRUGS! My opinion, is life already throws enough problems our way without adding more... Besides health implications, and criminal activites.. It's taken a lifetime just trying to master the naturally occuring chemicals found in our bodies that are like drugs, without being addicted to something that might be even stronger D:)
That's one journey I'd like to go on - finding out who I am.
I didn't even know that I had a *very* quick temper until 2010.
Said temper led to me being sent to the headmaster's office a lot of times...
At least I didn't get detention then.

X-Calibar said:
I shall attempt to send you positive luck! :p
If luck was a real-life stat like in video games, it'd be -900 quadrillion XD

X-Calibar said:
lol, I guess it's good things are the way they are... If I hesistate to kill bugs [depending on what kind, I might capture and put them outside] any more than I do now; I'd be in trouble.
If Pokémon really did exist, then...
I'd probably not have been absent for four weeks during June/July... :/

X-Calibar said:
Very interesting how every person's memory is so different... I really want to ... reformat / rebuild my system and upgrade it. I'm WAY too slow compared to other people. Wasn't always that way, but I believe I have so much conflicting information (values) that I don't function very well.
I want to impress upon myself a GUI that will allow me to easily store and access information, do calculations, project images clearly without crazy distortion... We're better than computers right? So, surely I could pull this off with a little perserverence, and will. At the very least there's that memory palace concept xD
That's one thing that makes people unique. And animals too, and... just about every living thing is unique...

X-Calibar said:
icecreammmm, I miss enjoying icecream. Getting a double-scoop in a cone and having a blast sounds kinda dreamy. lol
The last time I ate ice cream was on my 12th birthday... :_:

[EDIT]
Wow, I must have a pretty bad memory if I forgot that I had ice cream on 4 November this year :eek:
[/EDIT]

X-Calibar said:
And to return to a lighter negative tone...
I hate doing the dishes! >< arggggh
Also, hate that it's 4:38 AM o_o;;;;;;

Zzzzz
Who doesn't?

Anyway, more negativity... :/
It would appear that I am literally a living catastrophe :/
When I was getting down (if I get up then I'd fall) from my bed this morning, I fell off the ladder and landed on another bed, on my neck, then I fell off that and collided with a chair made of metal (steel? I dunno) - and I'm in pain, but I'm used to it...
Said chair was on the floor... and the floor is made of cement and there's no rug or carpet or whatever... :/

I am thus a veritable walking catastrophe, to quote someone (from memory).

And before anyone asks, I'm an only child, and there's a couch and a table underneath my bed, and the house is rather small, with only two rooms (three since sometime this year, since my father built a workshop for himself).

And I hate carrying tables...
Those things are *heavy*. >:/

And Chrome doesn't allow me to post unless I click a hundred and fifty times! :mad:

Nov 11, 2012 at 4:53 AM
"Huzzah!"
Just about a month ago, I put my cell phone through the washing machine by accident. It "half" works after leaving it in rice for about 72 hours (i.e. it's a trick to suck out all the water). Just this morning I woke up with 15 minutes before I had to leave for work, so I took a shower really fast and all that. In my haste, I threw my water bottle in my car as I got in. The top of my water bottle came off, and I didn't realize it, but it completely drained and it water-logged my passenger side seat. The worst part about it was that my $300 Zune (i.e. Microsoft's version of an iPod) got destroyed by this, as it was sitting on the seat. This cut me deep cuz my portable music and cell phone are very important to me. So now I have a cell phone that barely works and is extremely unreliable, and I have no more portable music. I already have no idea how I'll buy a new phone because I'm kinda screwed over by bills and costs of living as a bachelor right now.

I'm trying the rice trick on my Zune, but it's doubtful that it will recover, and the battery isn't changeable in it, so, even if it does come back to life, the battery life will be about 2 hours tops. But I expect most, if not all, of the buttons on the Zune will be dead, just like my phone.

Argh!... oh shoot! ... guys-... ..i'm.... sorry.. . . . .. . yin .. .... AAA!! YANGNGNGGGGGG!!! :D :mrgreen: :awesomeface:
... shoot, sorry, my post was negative enough that this odd force came out of nowhere and made me balance it out with something happy. :) Argh! No! .. :orangebell: STOP!!! :chin: :heart: Oh noes!!! Not that! Anything but that!!!!! ..... :mrgreen:

.... I give up. .. . . . . . . . . :D !

Nov 11, 2012 at 5:10 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
oh my god stop

Nov 11, 2012 at 5:45 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Negativity.
Let's see.
I have to do math homework! I hate my life it's not fair!
p159505-0-fe340384d60c4ece921696aee4b860029840000009c9b8cea28.jpg

Nov 11, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Haha limit definition.
I'm sorry for you.

Nov 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Let's see... Well I have a cold and the weather is terrible where I'm at. I also lack any artistic skill. Those 2 things have been hitting me hard lately, but other than that I'm fine.

Nov 12, 2012 at 1:43 AM
Professional Whatever
Excellent
This is a good way to do math

Nov 12, 2012 at 9:26 AM
The Eternal Darkness
Negativity.
Let's see.
I have to do math homework! I hate my life it's not fair!
p159505-0-fe340384d60c4ece921696aee4b860029840000009c9b8cea28.jpg
Life isn't fair. :/
When I still went to school, I always got more homework than the other students.
Twice as much, to be exact. :mad:
Although I never got any of those stuff, though, so the lim-thing is completely unknown.
I had to do things like a5b8 + a0b12 x a6b4.
That was absolute torture.

Nov 12, 2012 at 3:15 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
It recently learned that there can be people out there who won't treat you with respect or even talk to you if you aren't "tumblr-famous". I just can't wrap my head around why someone would think that's an important enough reason to be nice to someone. It depresses me that a giant group of people that revolves around having similar interests and having fun can have such rotten, elitist douchebags in it.

Nov 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
It recently learned that there can be people out there who won't treat you with respect or even talk to you if you aren't "tumblr-famous". I just can't wrap my head around why someone would think that's an important enough reason to be nice to someone. It depresses me that a giant group of people that revolves around having similar interests and having fun can have such rotten, elitist douchebags in it.
That's weird because being tumblr-famous would probably be a reason for me to avoid talking to someone.
especially if they use the word to describe themselves unironically since that probably means they're a self-important prat.

Nov 12, 2012 at 6:42 PM
/end
Also the SPOT's purpose is still poorly stated, yes. This should probably be fixed.

Thomas (even though he is no longer here but he created the SPOT so I'll quote him) created The SPOT to be more relaxed on the rules than other parts of the forums.

The SPOT, just like spam forums on almost every forum on the internet out there is designed so the members don't have to be held in such close regard to the rules like in other parts of the forum.

While in the rules it only the spam-posting rule is more lax, double posting is also a form of spam.

And it would be quite stupid to just shut down thread making in The SPOT and have one sticky, if that was to be done you might as well just erase The SPOT itself and put a spam sticky in SL because it would be completely retarded to have an entire sub-forum for just one thread.

Sure, you could make one open sticky and close every other thread in The SPOT and disable topic creation for members that would want to look back on old threads, but what is the point in that?

Nov 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
And it would be quite stupid to just shut down thread making in The SPOT and have one sticky, if that was to be done you might as well just erase The SPOT itself and put a spam sticky in SL because it would be completely retarded to have an entire sub-forum for just one thread.

Sure, you could make one open sticky and close every other thread in The SPOT and disable topic creation for members that would want to look back on old threads, but what is the point in that?

That wasn't the idea for creating the sticky. The sticky would have been a sort of "these are the rules of the SPOT", that would state what's allowed and what isn't allowed in there. It would be created only if thread creation was not disabled.

Nov 12, 2012 at 8:40 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Yet more ****ing negativity. :mad:
My life is seriously becoming negative enough to send me into depression, but I probably won't notice if I keep busy...

Anyway, my father is the most ****ing annoying, ****ing stupidest, ****ing idiotic person on this entire planet! :mad:
Not only does he continue going online in the middle of a thunderstorm, but he also ****ing forced me to register at ****ing useless places, and if I didn't, then I'd be ****ing grounded until I'm 21! :mad:
It doesn't make any ****ing sense!

(okay, I think this is more of an "anger" post than a "negativity" post but that's up to whoever reads it to decide, I guess)

Nov 12, 2012 at 10:41 PM
Been here way too long...
It's okay, you can swear. It's the internet, and we know what you were censoring anyway.

Nov 16, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Yet more darning negativity. :mad:
My life is seriously becoming negative enough to send me into depression, but I probably won't notice if I keep busy...

Anyway, my father is the most danging annoying, fuffing stupidest, dumbing idiotic person on this entire planet! :mad:
Not only does he continue going online in the middle of a thunderstorm, but he also goshing forced me to register at hecking useless places, and if I didn't, then I'd be friking grounded until I'm 21! :mad:
It doesn't make any naming sense!

(okay, I think this is more of an "anger" post than a "negativity" post but that's up to whoever reads it to decide, I guess)

Fixed that for ya.
Also using the computer in a thunderstorm is totally fine, thanks to the miracle of surge protectors.

Nov 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM
The Eternal Darkness
It's okay, you can swear. It's the internet, and we know what you were censoring anyway.
I was afraid that I'd get banned for swearing here.
I already got banned at one place for swearing, although other people who swore didn't get banned.
And that just because I really got angry because they banned someone without any reason (i.e. banning someone just for the "fun" of it).

Fixed that for ya.
Also using the computer in a thunderstorm is totally fine, thanks to the miracle of surge protectors.
Which I don't have, as far as I know.

(Probably) more negativity: the rising prices of food and so on.
It's so bad in South Africa that cat food is not affordable.
And it seems to get worse because of most of the people of South Africa is going on strike...

South Africa = worst country on Earth (in my opinion).