Negativity Thread.

How much wood could a 43501 chuck if a 43501 could chuck wood?

• Negativity thread!

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • About 100 kilograms.

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • She would chuck my wood if u kno what I mean HAW HAW

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • You can't chuck wood? Are you armless? How are you typing?

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Go away.

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Let's go eat, hongh.

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
Nov 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Be thankful you aren't in Algeria. That is the country in Africa that is in the worst shape, as far as I know.

Nov 17, 2012 at 5:51 PM
The Eternal Darkness
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Looks like things got even worse... :(

Starting tomorrow, I'm going away because there's no money to buy electricity and no money for food or anything. How there's still Internet access I have absolutely no idea.

This means that my forums will be extremely inactive, but there's nothing I can do about it, and even more chaos...

I just hope that I will be able to return before 2012 ends, otherwise I'm automatically cancelling ALL my projects, because chances are that I'll have to sell my computer (which definitely means that my mods and RPG is ended for good)... :(

If all my projects ARE cancelled, then, if anyone wants to revive it or anything, you're welcome to revive it. As long as you are on my friends list here.

... I just hope that someone who still owes my father money pays him (there are a few people who still haven't paid my father).
Otherwise, chances are that today could be my final day anywhere on the Internet... :(
Or worse...

I don't even want to think about the "or worse" part...

... It may result in... death... :(

Nov 18, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I just hope that I will be able to return before 2012 ends, otherwise I'm automatically cancelling ALL my projects, because chances are that I'll have to sell my computer (which definitely means that my mods and RPG is ended for good)... :(
I suggest uploading them all somewhere (e.g. Mediafire), that way they needn't be lost forever

Hope things look up soon dude

Nov 18, 2012 at 4:33 PM
daughter of chivalry
I hope your dad is able to get the money. Even if you can't get back online, being without electricity or food is a huge issue. You've gone through it so much already. Hopefully one day you can move to Canada or something

Nov 18, 2012 at 4:56 PM
The Eternal Darkness
DoubleThink the Admin said:
I suggest uploading them all somewhere (e.g. Mediafire), that way they needn't be lost forever

Hope things look up soon dude
Wild Desu the Copycat said:
I hope your dad is able to get the money. Even if you can't get back online, being without electricity or food is a huge issue. You've gone through it so much already. Hopefully one day you can move to Canada or something
Thanks, you guys.
I guess I'll probably move to someplace nice in the (far) future... if I survive this chaos.
Luckily my cat has enough food, so she won't suffer (unless she stops eating because she's worried about me).

And I can't upload my RPG because it will take ten hours, and I have only one hour left before I leave for... who knows how long. :/
Luckily I found Shadow of the Stars' planning, so...

This is my final post. :/

G'bye, for now.
I hope I'll be able to return soon...

- Shane

PS.:
The Multi-quote button is missing. Unless it's my Internet being glitchy.

Nov 18, 2012 at 10:04 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
my sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked; i've been going to sleep around five am for the last while, and i'm trying to cut it back but the earliest i've ever fallen asleep is around two and it's starting to be a real problem. i literally have been getting fucking nothing done in tearms of work and i'm seriously worried about failing a couple of classes. i'm in a rut where i have no motivation to do anything every and i'm seriously fucking sick of it.

Story of my life right now
I've got about 5 or 6 projects to make up and I just sit here doing nothing, I don't even have the motivation to play vidya gaems instead of doing my work. Thta and I've been in the habit of sleeping from sunrise to sundown lately.

Also I'm still letting internet drama from three years ago that should literally be nothing at this point control my life and that's certainly not helping me feel motivated to get anything accomplished in the real world.

Nov 20, 2012 at 1:59 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
I am indifferent/apathetic aboutttt... Uh... I can't think of anything. Oh! I am indifferent to this thread.

THAT WAS MY JOKE GOD DAMNIT!

Nov 20, 2012 at 2:04 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Nov 20, 2012 at 2:09 AM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
That was the indifference thread. I am not allowed to be negative.

Nov 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Yay negativity :/

I just discovered that one of the most useless things ever (for me) is Steam.
Why?
Because:
[1] It takes fucking 10 hours just to download a single game, but by the time I check back to see how far it has progressed, said 10 hours has skyrocketed to 1000 hours. This is from Steam itself and not in Chrome or Internet Explorer or something.
[2] I don't have money to purchase anything from Steam, and gifts are useless due to reason 1.
[3] Google Chrome always gets a Redirect Error when I try to go to Steam. I have no idea about Internet Explorer. Guess something useless has its uses after all, although it takes an hour for the webpage to load then... :/

Curse my stupid slow Internet as well. :mad:

Nov 21, 2012 at 11:31 PM
daughter of chivalry
Christmas music has begun. :/

Santa Baby and Feliz Navidad make me want to cry

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:02 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Christmas music has begun. :/

Santa Baby and Feliz Navidad make me want to cry
The joys of isolation from society. I don't have to put up with those shenanigans..

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:42 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I want to die

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:52 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Nov 22, 2012 at 2:40 AM
Been here way too long...
YAKKERS I WILL BUY YOU COOKIES IF THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT LIFE
(and you know I can deliver)

Nov 22, 2012 at 7:14 PM
"Huzzah!"
Thousands and thousands of turkeys died for this day. Pumpkins were cut and stabbed. Potatoes were smashed... :(

Nov 23, 2012 at 7:55 PM
The Eternal Darkness
Bees.
Monday, yesterday, and today, they came to annoy me a lot. Actually fled all the way to a caravan in the yard.
Why in bloody burning blooming blue blazes they think that being inside a house is useful, I have no idea.

Also, Gansbaai in general, because there seems to be constant power outages when I least want it. Luckily I saved when I finished with Chapter 4 of my fan-fiction but all progress of Chapter 5 has been Deleeted.

And a Spambot tried to anger me one or two days ago. How he got past my 2nd forums' questions, I dunno.
I'm placing it in spoilers because some people hate swearing. And this is the entire quoted post, and not just a small part of it.
Some spambot from the SCS Planning Forums said:
What I say about Shane:
An annoying teenager who has no limits whatsoever pertaining to his randomness. He is also unable to keep his rage under control, and very unintelligent. He doesn't give a fuck about anyone, not even himself. Everything he does, I consider a crime. He is worthless, stupid, and fucking annoying.
0/10 Shane is horrible and deserves to die a horrible, painful death.
... I'm surprised this didn't send me into depression.

Nov 23, 2012 at 8:09 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
And a Spambot tried to anger me one or two days ago. How he got past my 2nd forums' questions, I dunno.
I'm placing it in spoilers because some people hate swearing. And this is the entire quoted post, and not just a small part of it.
... I'm surprised this didn't send me into depression.
I'm not sure that's a spambot so much as it's a troll/someone who hates you.

Nov 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Well they're clearly serious. Anyone saying that non-seriously would have said 2/10 Shane is a duche.

0/10 that guy is horrible and deserves to die a horrible, painful death.