Love

Apr 4, 2011 at 1:38 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Yakkers said:
Ayup, seems things are back on topic then.

So I think I'm physically incapable of being a part of mutual love, no matter how much I want it. I could be after someone for years and then as soon as anything happens I suddenly get all withdrawn and want to be nothing but friends again.

foreveralone.jpg

Well I hope you fell in love with a real girl, rather than a dream one.

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:30 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
sinophile said:
Well I hope you fell in love with a real girl, rather than a dream one.

I've learned to prefer dream girls and fictional characters, because then I don't have to worry about them loving me back ;_;

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:45 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This is another reason I don't bother with relationships - people go to so many pieces to find someone to be with, and then when they do they worry even more about whether someone cares about them or not. Too awkward 3:

Apr 4, 2011 at 6:06 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Sometimes a special person just comes along. People try to go and find people too much, but sometimes it comes in the most unexpected places. Those are extra special, methinks :J

Apr 4, 2011 at 6:30 AM
Been here way too long...
WD said:
Sometimes a special person just comes along. People try to go and find people too much, but sometimes it comes in the most unexpected places. Those are extra special, methinks :J
I don't think there's anything wrong with actively trying to find someone. It's the smart thing to do if you're lonely. It does, however, make a charming memory if you meet while climbing a mountain or somewhere equally "unexpected." Please don't count on this, though, as you may end up waiting forever for Mr. or Mrs. Right.

What I'm saying, people, is that if you want to meet someone, you have to get off the computer.
Or use the computer to find someone, if you're really that lazy.

P.S. I really apologize if my references to reddit get on your nerves. The place just sucks you in.

Apr 4, 2011 at 1:32 PM
DoubleThink said:
This is another reason I don't bother with relationships - people go to so many pieces to find someone to be with, and then when they do they worry even more about whether someone cares about them or not. Too awkward 3:

I used to have this mentality too. I was, and still am, very socially retarded and introverted. I decided relationships weren't worth the pain and effort, so I convinced myself that I'd be satisfied with being alone and fapping to hentai for the rest of my life.

I ruminated over these thoughts, and one day wrote them out. And then I realised. Being alone for the rest of your life completely, utterly, totally, extremely SUCKS. You would go insane, and begin craving human contact and doing desperate things to satisfy that angst that burns inside you.

Loneliness, totally not worth it man. I like being alone most of the time too, but ultimately I decided I'd at least have one soulmate, my (future) girlfriend, to stop me from going crazy.

Apr 4, 2011 at 2:35 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I actually gotta agree with sinophile on this one, but only in the case of total isolation. Being single is tolerable, even entertaining when you have some bros to do it with. Sure, being single can really be dumb at times, but it's definitely not like I freak out and struggle to hunt down a new girlfriend every time I become single again.

Apr 4, 2011 at 3:06 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
sinophile said:
And then I realised. Being alone for the rest of your life completely, utterly, totally, extremely SUCKS. You would go insane, and begin craving human contact and doing desperate things to satisfy that angst that burns inside you.

Loneliness, totally not worth it man. I like being alone most of the time too, but ultimately I decided I'd at least have one soulmate, my (future) girlfriend, to stop me from going crazy.
I'm notably older than you and I still feel fine. You just aren't autistic enough, try harder :droll:

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
DoubleThink said:
I'm notably older than you and I still feel fine.
How many insane people are the first to realize they're insane?

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:06 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
There's an vast, vast difference between being "single" and being alone.

Apr 4, 2011 at 4:27 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Captain Fabulous said:
Unless you were thinking of asking him out, sexplosive?
p106473-0-picture010.jpg

Apr 4, 2011 at 8:58 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
WD said:

Gotta agree with the Desu on this one.

It doesn't only go with relationships either. It can be anything! I can honestly say that a lot of life turning events for me happened completely by coincidence in the most unexpected places.

Apr 4, 2011 at 10:01 PM
Member Title
Noxid said:
There's an vast, vast difference between being "single" and being alone.

I agree 150%... and shouldn't that an be just an a?

Apr 4, 2011 at 10:57 PM
graters gonna grate
Apr 4, 2011 at 11:01 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Yes, yes it should. Sometimes I type something then rephrase it halfway through and forget to proofread.
I don't really care though :droll:

Apr 4, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Member Title
Noxid said:
Yes, yes it should. Sometimes I type something then rephrase it halfway through and forget to proofread.

Yeah, I really point out things that aren't too important in people's grammar... When I myself make more mistakes than I correct :rolleyes:.

Apr 4, 2011 at 11:08 PM
graters gonna grate
Noxid said:

B'awww you didn't edit it :momo: I have been foiled :rolleyes:

Apr 5, 2011 at 8:34 AM
DoubleThink said:
I'm notably older than you and I still feel fine. You just aren't autistic enough, try harder :droll:

Heh, your age is just two years greater than mine. If i'm a second year uni student, youre probably a third year.

But yeah youre probably more experienced than me.

Just wanted to say that even totally introverted autistic dudes still need friends and sexual human contact.

Apr 5, 2011 at 6:42 PM
Pirate Member
If I was to be isolated I could live with it as long as I had internet.

Apr 5, 2011 at 8:23 PM
Member Title
WoodenRat said:
as long as I had internet.

Well yeah, with the internet you can at least communicate with others... Now that things like live face-time exist someone with a computer could practically never have to leave their room.