Love

May 17, 2011 at 3:44 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
"I'm pretty, you're pretty. Whaddaya say we go home and stare at each other?"

May 17, 2011 at 9:20 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
You know what I've learned about Johnny after I grew up? He's actually a decent guy. He never resorts to stalking or mind games, and he never becomes bitter towards women. He'll just pick himself off the floor and take his chances with another chick. No self-pity, no bitterness, just a fresh start.

May 30, 2011 at 11:34 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Last week I heard this first time from that girls mother:

I knew a little girl when we were very young. She loved me, I don`t remember if I loved her back as a child. Their family moved. That girl from that time was picturing me living in her mirror, talking to "me" in the mirror, telling how much she loves me etc... until she was like 14!!...

WHAT DO GIRLS LIKE IN ME, I`M A MESS, A DISASTER, LEAVE ME ALONE!! I`M COLD AS ICE. ALSO I feel a bit sorry, but if I`m cold she better leaves me alone. I`m not heartless. You just can`t force love.

May 30, 2011 at 11:41 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
No one's unlovable.
P.S. Can't tell if completely serious.

May 30, 2011 at 11:45 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Captain Fabulous said:
P.S. Can't tell if completely serious.

Hope she wasn`t serious. But she told me the story in a serious tone, not in a joking manner since we were talking about a serious subject before, and continued there after this digression. Anyway it`s not important. I won`t love her, and it`s 100% she has someone else already which I wish her a nice guy who makes her happy. It`s past midnight here and I`m very tired, maybe it was a bad idea to post this at all (was bored). Posted more like as a curiosity.