Love

Feb 8, 2011 at 9:15 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Don't actually ask that.

Feb 14, 2011 at 1:28 AM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
i know how it feels to be in love.I fell in love with this girl when i admitted it she told me she already knew a long time ago rejected me not like laughing at you just saying no. i was heartbroken of course.

Feb 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
you people will probobly look back on this stuff ten years later and say "i wasn't in love after all"

Feb 19, 2011 at 2:49 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
The world may never know.

Feb 19, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Wow potatoface, you're awfully pessimistic for zero posts.
And you have no grounds for that claim, you haven't shown you have any experience with love whatsoever, plus you haven't actually said why it isn't love for him. It sounds more like love than anything I've seen in this thread.
In summary: contribute or GTFO, nobody likes a pessimist telling them their love is "wrong," especially some total noob with zero actual posts who has never said anything worthwhile on our forum in the entirety of his existence here.

Feb 19, 2011 at 6:04 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
He has a point sorta. Say in 10 years you find the love of your life and look back on those other things, and realize how insignificant they were compared to now.

I don't know.

But I somewhat agree with culty baybay too.

Feb 19, 2011 at 6:39 PM
^ how 2 troll ppl w/ gfs

Seriously people, I know there's a lot of different sorts of love, but if you're in love with someone who couldn't care less about you, that's not true love (hurrrrgh vomit). You don't really know them; you know what they look like, you know how they act around people, maybe you know their interests and aspirations, but you don't really know them well enough to love them.

Feb 19, 2011 at 6:46 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I agree with Fab, and with potatoface (partially).

It's similar to the saying that after five years all of your problems that had happened will seem insignificant. I mean look back to when you were 11 or 12. Do the problems you had had back then truly matter now? Unless you lost your legs when you were 11.

Feb 19, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Maybe that's not the best analogy, since if you're 37, you could easily still be regretting something you did at 27. I think most of us are old enough to make terrible decisions.

Feb 19, 2011 at 9:43 PM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
what i meant to say was yes this might feel like love (and very well could be) but maybe it isn't, but anyways if you think like that and don't chase her then you'll lose her forever... but what would i know, as was pointed out i'm just a newbie with no post who nobody knows or likes

Feb 19, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
All I'm saying is that whether or not it works out for sino, it he still could be in love with this person. His emotions are his own.

And yes, memories of the past become fainter and our emotions for those times become equally faint, but that shouldn't change the fact that he had those feelings so strongly in the first place.

Sorry for the rage, potatoface, It was early and saw some guy saying "in 10 years you'll realize how this isn't love" and that seemed dumb and yeah ._.
I get your point, and I think it is valid, but I also think it doesn't really apply here so much as with people who are already a couple/have been for a while.
It doesn't really hold up with sino's feelings for someone.

And I'm not saying chasing after the person sino has feelings for is an awesome idea, or really even a good idea, but the phrase "you'll realize it isn't love in 10 years" seems a little assertive.

Also post count doesn't really matter, but c'mon it was like your second post.

Feb 19, 2011 at 10:16 PM
cultr1 said:
All I'm saying is that whether or not it works out for sino, it he still could be in love with this person. His emotions are his own.
It's not love. It's infatuation at best. There, I said it. Love comes from a relationship, not stalking.

cultr1 said:
And I'm not saying chasing after the person sino has feelings for is an awesome idea, or really even a good idea, but the phrase "you'll realize it isn't love in 10 years" seems a little assertive.
No more assertive than the other generalizations we're making about love.

cultr1 said:
Also post count doesn't really matter, but c'mon it was like your second post.
Actually, it was his third post. Let's take a peek at your third post, cultr1.
Sheer. Fucking. Brilliance.

Feb 20, 2011 at 12:00 AM
graters gonna grate
cultr1 said:
QFT

Fab said:
It's not love. It's infatuation at best. There, I said it. Love comes from a relationship, not stalking.
Funny, I was under the impression that relationships came from love, not the other way around. I mean yes there is a feedback effect, where your love strengthens your relationship, and vice versa, but I think in most cases (but probably not all) the love is what starts the cycle.

And we should TOTALLY turn this into a thread where we share our third posts :awesomeface:. Mine is boring :(. My tenth and eighteenth were pretty good though ;).

Feb 20, 2011 at 9:09 AM
Pirate Member
I'm pretty sure my first posts were in the Jenka's Nightmare thread and consisted of "WTF MAN THIS IS TOO HARD"

Mar 19, 2011 at 1:45 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Path of Destiny we Build for ourselves

Life is a Path of Destiny we Build for ourselves, and even others. Sometimes if we don't grab ahold of things when we have the chance, they slip away. It seems you love her alot, and just like Quote, you need to take a risk, but if something goes wrong, It is not your fate to be with her, but there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel, waiting for use to arrive at, look back at the times we had, and smile. Fate is fate, so you should ask. It may be her fate too.

Mar 19, 2011 at 4:29 AM
Re: Path of Destiny we Build for ourselves

I tried to find an image macro that summed up my feelings towards this post, but I'm not even sure what I think. I settled for this:
diph.php

Mar 19, 2011 at 5:52 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"

p116500-0-ennfk.jpg

Mar 19, 2011 at 6:11 AM

2mexstg.gif

Nailed it.
Image is copywright 2 WD do not stell

Mar 19, 2011 at 6:24 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Wow, this is the fastest moving thread I've seen here... So this is what guys think of girls, huh?

Mar 19, 2011 at 6:55 AM
Girls are pretty gross, yes. I hear they have cooties.