Kanpachi is so badass that...

Aug 28, 2010 at 11:46 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
ragnaroq said:
Kanpachi is so badass that a bunch of guys at a cave story forum have made a huge, long-lasting thread about how badass he is.
Lol .

Aug 29, 2010 at 7:09 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Audioworm said:
Kanpachi is so bad*** he can beat the Sacred Grounds and Ballos with his eyes closed and without taking any damage.
in about 10 seconds with a lvl 3 Nemesis

Aug 29, 2010 at 8:47 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Aww HECK yeah.

Kanpachi is so bad*** he can beat Monster X in one hit with a level one Polar Star.

Aug 30, 2010 at 2:32 AM
Pirate Member
Kanpachi is so badass that when he pulled the trigger of a lvl 1 polar star, it shot a 5-screen wide by 10-screen-long MAX Spur shot dealing like 127 damage a hit.

however, he tossed the gun aside while muttering "...pea shooter"

Kanpachi is so badass that when he swung the blade once, he killed every boss in the game and split the island in two. he then lifted a finger and everything was back the way it was.

Kanpachi is so badass that without him, the island would have been crawling with more monsters than there are insects on the planet earth

Sep 7, 2010 at 1:47 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Wedge of Cheese said:
Isn't Ballos Misery's uncle, not her dad (except in my fanfic, which currently sucks and hopefully will be rewritten eventually)?

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, totally your opinion, man.

Actually, yeah. I wrote it up in the span of 10 minutes and didn't bother to proof read it, so yeah.

Sep 7, 2010 at 4:37 AM
inactive user
Someone needs to make a kanpachifacts.com

To go with this

Sep 7, 2010 at 2:00 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
MetaSeraphim said:
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, totally your opinion, man.

Actually, yeah. I wrote it up in the span of 10 minutes and didn't bother to proof read it, so yeah.

Wait, what? I am not understand :eek:

Oct 17, 2010 at 8:12 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Kids look under there bed for the Boogie Man
The Boogie man looks under his bed for Chuck Norris

But... Chuck Norris looks under his bed for Kanpachi.

Oct 17, 2010 at 2:26 PM
graters gonna grate
Silly Chuck, he shouldn't be looking under his bed, I mean would one as badass as Kanpachi really stoop so low (quite literally) as to hide under someone's bed?

Oct 17, 2010 at 6:42 PM
Been here way too long...
Fool, Kanpachi IS the bed.

Oct 18, 2010 at 4:44 PM
Pirate Member
bah! fools, Kanpachi is the ROOM!

Oct 18, 2010 at 5:31 PM
inactive user
So you're INSIDE him?

p72030-0-ziktq9.png

Dec 3, 2010 at 2:25 PM
graters gonna grate
Jack is the #2 in the Mimiga Village.

King is the #1.

I guess that makes Kanpachi #0.

Dec 4, 2010 at 2:37 AM
Pirate Member
BADASSERY GAUGE:
|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|----|
1----2----3---4----5----6----7----8----9---10---11---12--13---14---15--16---17---18--19---20
Losers--------Chuck Norris-----------------------------------------------------------------Kanpachi

Dec 23, 2010 at 3:24 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Kanpachi is a cool guy, eh says "Fuck this plantation bullshit, I'm going fishing" and avoids getting kidnapped and doesnt afraid of anything.

Jan 5, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
Kanpachi is so badass he can use the super emeralds.

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:08 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Kanpachi is so baddass
Ḧ̶̷̋ͦ̋͢͢҉̫̜͙͉̺̯̰̬̞͕̪͓̭͍̦̖̤̩a̶̫͍̟̝̞̹̖͍ͪ̐̌͊̈́ͫ͛̅͆̀̃̓͢͠t̸̨̋̓́̈͊ͤͨ̎̐̀͐͐ͨ͘͏̵͙͚̗̲̘̠̥͈͇͚͇̳̩̣̠ͅe̴̻̗̰̰͉̘͈͕̣̱̰̱̻̜͓ͫ̆̎̍̈̊͐̌ͭ̃ͩͥͯ͌̔ͥ͘͢ ͯͣͤ͌̓ͭ͑̏͌̔ͬͨ̒̃͒̎ͣ͒̚҉̶̳̬͔̫͎̕͟͞M̓̀̾ͩ̒̉ͬ̏́̋̂ͮ̄ͪ͂ͮ҉̹̻̺̞̳̘̟̖̲͓͍̻̟̭͖̣̬̼͢aͪͧ͌͆̆̓͊ͯ̉̀̍ͤͬ̓̉ͪ͏̨̛̛̖̥͉̻̬̘̪̦͜ċ̶̣̭̙̙̲̄́ͪͬ͌͞h̆͑ͨ͌ͪ̋̓ͪ̐̊͆̿̓̽̒͂̚͏̗̗̫̩͈̣̼̱͓͓̼̖̹͈̺͡ͅi̧̬͎͇͖̝̙̖̻̝̟̹̰̓͆̎̔̅̑ͫ͌́͞͞͞nͥ̈̑̍͊͋͌̒ͬ͛̿̊ͤ̿ͣ͗ͨ͏̵̛̭̫̟͖̻̠͙͉̹̭̲͈̝̪̠͇̮e̸̢̛͗̓̽̔͆͑̐̿ͧ͌ͪͧ̅͛ͧ̀̚҉̥͓̙͇̬̠̰͙̠̝͓͔̲͖͇͓̹̣ͅ
just sorta overlooked him whilst destroying the Mimga Village.

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Pirate Member
What's written there?

Jan 5, 2011 at 9:43 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
WoodenRat said:
What's written there?

T̵̐͛ͮͪͫ̆ͩ̎ͣͤͨ̊ͦ̆͐͂̊͘͟͠҉̲͉̹̤̩̟̺̱o̜̠͚̱̹̰͓͎̱̣͉ͫͫ̔̔͗̀̊͑̈ͥ̽̓̎ͭͯ̋͟͠ ̧̪͚͖͖͇͖̮̻̭̳̥̺̈́ͤ̐̓̈́̆͜í̷̴̢̖͙͉̤̩͕̖͕̥̬͙̞̮̞̯̫͇̝̂̅ͧ̔͑̍̔ͥ͑ͬ̈́̉̃ͮ̅͑̌͝͠n̸̢̗̰̯͇̣̍ͪ̅ͪͥ̏͛͂͒ͫ͒̄͜͠v̨́̄ͪ̄ͣ͒ͮ͒̓̇͋̍̃̀̎͗̒̄̑͢͢҉͔̮̙͚̣̪̬͞ő̷̷̴̢̰̭̗̬̲̦̜̗̼̣̻ͮ̑̂̂̒̾̍͊͆̍ͩ͋͛k̸̶̓͊̋ͯ͘͏̖̼̲̠̮̰̩̯͇̳̺͉͙̭̥̀e͚̞̫̟͛͛ͧ̍ͤ̿̓̎ͧ͊͊ͫͬ͊́͟͝ ͇̱̻̰̰̩̤̞ͩͭͬ̑͑ͪ͑̓ͬ̃̉̐̆́̓̽ͯ͟t̡̢͕̭̤̪̖̿́ͥ́ͅͅh̸̷̛̜̥̬̦̥̖̠͙̘̝̪͓͚̹̩̖̟͔ͮ̓͌ͮ̏̉ͨ͌͗̋͛̀ͤ̈̅̂̿̿͞è̢̢͉͓̦̗̳͎̰̯̬̱͇͚͋͒̌̕͝ͅ ̛̭̻͖̮͉̏̑̔ͤ̉ͯ̚h̶̡̩̭̺͎̾̽ͬͯ̂ͤ̓̄ͤͧ̂̇͌ͦ͑ͧ͘i̡͇̹̲̜̰̪͕̭̘͇̭̩ͬ̉̐ͮ̓̂̔ͨ̿ͯ͊̀v̢̨̀̂ͫ̑͐̈͌͌̐̒̈̒͞͏̳͍͍̫̺͈̜̻e̶̸̛̯̟͉͉̪̤̝̟͓͉͕̣͖ͩ̈͒͑͑̋ͦͯ̉͐́͘-̧̝̺̮̼̻̺̘̣͕̘̠͉̊͐ͯͣ̂͋̃͟ͅm̷̷̵̡̡͓̙̱̙̙̰̫̤̠̘͖͗͑̽ͫ̍̂ͥ͆̀ͫ̊́͗̍ͪ̎ͭͯi̵̡̧̛̼̻̖̠̞̎̇ͬͦ͆̌̾̅̋͜ň̴̬̤͕̮̜̹͕͇͇͕̠̮̪͊̑̈́͒́d̨̼̥̻̠̥̬̺̤̖͇͔̻̼̠̫͕̫͓̍̈̄͗ͪ̿̀̕͢ ̶̷̢̡̖̤̱͕̭̜̯̼̟͙͕͎̦̙̰̖̣ͮ͒̈́ͥ͊ͫ̔̅͐͌͜r̽̿ͥ͗͛͊̾ͤ̾͏͈̗͖́e̶͕̭͇͈̯͈̪͍̙̗͔̗͚̞̲̠͔̻ͬ̓̆ͤ͌̊̅̒̅̎̐̀͛ͯͣͯ̾̚̕ͅp̷̷̸̢͉̖̜͔̥̮̜̹͖̺̭̩͕͉̱͂ͮ̂̓ͤͪ̃ͣ͐ͤ̋̆̽̐̀͑ͤr̶̛̀̔̄̓ͭ̍̍ͥ̓̐̔̌̈͋ͣͩ͑́҉̟͈̖̘̫̣̗̗̪̫̰ͅë̷̢̧͎͓̦̰̹͇̟̣̬̲̰̪́̎ͭ̆̇͂̓̐͋ͧ̚ͅs̵̡̠̫͖̜̥̘̠̜͙̓̅̔ͦ̽́̒̂͑̓ͧͬ͐͊ͤ̓̈͞ȩ̧̲̼͈̘͓̼̲͕͕̪͈͈͗̽̐̒́͞ͅņ̵̮̯̝̫̫̪͊ͫ͗̉ͦ̀̔̒̅̿ͣ̈́͂̾̊̀t̂̍ͥ͋̉̐͏̵̶̧̱̠͙͉̼̗̰̼̟͚̤͢ͅͅͅi̵̵̹̥͎̿̄͆͋͌͂ͩͥ͆̔ͤ̚̕͜͜n̡̙̤̗̜̼̮̱͓̞̹̞̎̿̔ͣͮͧ͌̚ͅĝ̸̘͔̳̦̣̦̦͎͕̻͛ͨͫ͆̅͌̇͊ͭ͊̓͛ͯ́̚ͅ ̛̰̭̦̥̜̹̼̣̥͇̼̪ͧ̈́̒͊̔̿ͬ̍ͪͯ̉̄̍ͮͩͧ͘͟͞ͅĉ̸̸̵̷͈͙̪͙̭̝͔̼͈͙̼̦̼͖̞̖̖̘ͣͤ̉ͯ̑ͯ̋̿́̓̀̑̾̿ͧ͡ͅh̛̗̪̮͍̺̼̠͙̫̣̱͙̹ͬ̄̓ͧ͋͐͂ͥͯ͗ͨ͊͊̔́̚͜͟͡a̶̷̞̙̦̼̩̜̖̝͔̖͍͓̱̪̜̟͑̓͂ͬ͗̒͑̒̿̊̄̄̀̆ͭ͂̑ͤ͜͠͝ǒͩͭͫͫ̋̋ͤ̋̑́͏̼̙͎̠̞̪̫s̵̖͚̩̯̦̟̙̹̮͈͈̖̞̭͇̝̜ͣ̓ͤ̇͒͂́ͯ̌͌͌ͭ͋̀͜͡.̵̢͙̬̥̪̰̅̀ͮͩ͐ͣ͡ͅ
̭͙̺͎̮̩͍̩̘͉̼̃̂͛̐̄ͬ̂̈ͤ̉͗̀͢Iͫ͑̆͆̅̒̈̏̍̂̂͆̾ͣ̆͗̾͟͟͏̠͎̬̙̜̳̕ͅn̸ͪͬ͐̒̃ͮ̎͛̓̉҉̘̼͓͙̘̪̘̠̰̟̬̼͓̠ͅv̠͍̼̣̮̙̦͉̻̭̘͍͖̠͎̣̬̦̐ͧ̽̌̿ͩ͑ͬͮͬͭ̇͋̉̀ͧ͜͞ŏ̿̈̎̿ͮ͟҉̹͍̳̜̗̫̠͘ͅk̶̼͍̝̣̺̼̤̞̰͔̦͍̥̖͈͎͍ͮ͒́̍͑̅̐̈̔̅̿͐ͣ͋ͫ̀ͭ̚͜͞į̍͗́ͨ͌̌̍̂̒͆ͧ̃͌̅̽ͩ͒̽ͤ͏̷̮̺̭͙̰̝̗̬̖̟̜̳ͅn̡̨͎͉͕̙̈ͫ̓̀͝g̡͓̮͙̱͈͉͐͛͑̊ͣͩ̍̀ ̴̨̹̣̳͉̝̻̭̮̺̲̳̟̞̖͈͕͕͊ͯ͒ͣ̐̍́͒ṫ͊ͦͩͬͦ̎ͪ̿̀͂̏ͣ҉҉̣͇̩̮̱̪͉̹̀ḣ̷̹̰̬̫̥̗̫̮̞̱̹̩̪̅͗ͭͦ̐̑͑̂ͥͩ̉͒ͭ̅ẹ̢̬̜̳̗̠̼̼̻͎̯̙̤̦̣̏̿ͥ̓͋ͮ̎ͮͪ͂͋͒͆ ̸̵͉̯̹̝̩̬̖̞̻̰̣̞͓̫̝̱͕ͦͧͦ̆̎̀͘f̡̹͕͔̟̮̻͔͕̳̯͛̀ͨͫ͌̈́ͪ̕͘e̽ͤ̏ͤ̒͐̒ͦ͋ͮ̚͏͏̗̳̻͈̜͍̜̙͓̮͇ͅḛ̛̫̺̼͖ͪ͗̈́̐̽̆ͮ͋̒͑̏͠ͅl̷̢͇̪̫̯̰͎̣͗̊̅͛ͫ̋̿͒͂̃ͨ͐̉̂̌ͩ̀i̵̢͔̺̟̱͇̯͐͂ͯͦ͑́͝n̸̓̍̒͋̋͋ͥͧ҉͏͖̲̦̤͈͖̤̣͟g̴̘̗͚͓͚̟̪̝̩̫̤̫̪̠͊̏ͨ͛ͯ̏ͪ̉ͪͩ̃ͭͤ̽̽̔͆̚͢͢͠ ̵̾ͨ̃ͦ̾̀͜҉̦͉̩̗̘̼ͅͅơ͛̈́ͩ̂҉̛̯͔̙̻̲̰̜̲̰͇̤͕fͭͧ̾̂ͨ̿͌͗̈̾̇̚҉̯̪͉͉͔̻̞͓͙͍̪̪̗̗̪͉͓͢͜͞ͅ ͚̯̬̙͈̦̦̯̖̙̖͕̍͒ͪͭͤ̈͐̈́ͅc̡̢̭̩̹̰͈̱͙̪̬̱̺̰̤̹̱͆̌̊̚͟͢h̵̶̵̛̛̻̖̮͈̻͚̠̭̹͚̠̟̿̏ͪ̿ͅą̴̸̱̳̘̰̥͈̣̯̹͕͙̾̂͆͋̈́́ǫ̸̫͕̠̩͋̄̇̍̍̋ͤͥ͑̔̏̑̌̂ͬͣ̌̚s͎͔͈̪͙̩͌̓̄̋ͦͯ̕͢͠ͅ.̝̝̦͉̳̟̖̮͔̼̰̠͓̜͉̠̤͂͒̑͆͆̅ͦ́̅̕͜
̣̬̙̳̦̜̲̝͈̗͚͂̆̉ͧ̋ͧ̈́͊̄͗̈́̾̽͂̒̏̀W̠̥͙̫̟̃ͭͪͫ̌̇̈ͫ̔̐͌̿ͭͧ͟͞͠ͅḭ̴̢̘͍̮̮͙͒̒ͧ̒̓̽̌t̿̈ͩ̒͞͏̦̠̥̳h̵͈̪̗̟͖̯̣̗̿͌̇͆̏̓̅̊̊̆͒ͯ͘͞ǫ͍͎̙̲̙̳̻̳̬͖̳̩̭̼̺̖͙ͣ͒̓̅̓͟u̶̡̠͚̜̺̠ͪ̓̉̍̀ͨ͊͗ͦ̽̾́̑́͌t̴̞̞̼̹̦͉̲̞͔̭̥̥̥̤̱͉̋ͣͯ̄ͭ̇ͬͮ͌̍̈́̃̊́̚͘ ̍̅ͤ̈́̓̋̐ͤ̂͌̎͛̔́̚҉̤̲̪̲͍̞̼̝̭̥͎̰̗͚ǫ̷̺̬͕̘͇̰̘̙̮̫ͬ̉̽ͯ̏͆̑͐̍̋͝ȑ̩̫̫̹̱͙̱̠̻͎̙̝̰̻̟̮͈̼̐ͭ̑̀͟d̥̬̯̱̹̞̠̹̱͖͕̲̹͎͂͊̈̔͗̈́̎̽̌͜͜͝e̶̲̬̮̣͉̥̤̪̱̪͈͉̍ͤ̈́ͩ̑͐͟͡ͅr̨ͨ́ͥ͌͊̎ͭ͆̄̄ͣͯ̉̋͗̂̍̈̒҉̶̧̤̟̘͕̳͖̯.̻̮̤̩̪̣͙̹̬̪̖̫̺͖̞̣͔͖ͯ̆̃ͨ͛́̍ͫ͂͋̄̐̂͆ͫ̂͐̀
̝̹̖̟̜̹̗̣̽ͥͯͣ̚͟͟T̨͐ͪ̓̍̉̆͗ͩ̃ͣ̚͜͏̝̥͕̦̯͚̘̻̻̤̫h̼̫͈̰̦̞͕̫̃͌ͣ̋͗̀͘eͩ̑̽҉̷̸̧̫͕͙̲̹̹͓̫̠̺̲̯̘̘̮̜ ͓͍̻̙̞̮̖͎ͤ̐ͨ͌̅̕͟Ñͨ͂ͥͨ̅̉ͯ͋̄͊̔҉̸̛҉͇͕͇̟͇̭͙͇̗̗̘͔̤̺ȩ̺̲͇̮͚̼͔͇̪̣̻̝̭͈̬͊͊͗͋̆̒̀̈́͐͑ͭ́̆̋͋͜͡ͅz̷̼̲̜̪͍͚̽ͣ̅̊͠͡p̡͚̬̫̘̝̱̪̠̝͎͈̏ͭ̌́̅̌̏̾ͣ͗͝e͍̺̩͈̤͙͎̫͕̝̪ͤ̎ͯ͊̑̋̍́̐͋́̕͢͠r̵̶͗̊̓͗͏̢̘͇̼͇̮̣̫͚͙̠̝͉͡d̹̱̫̯͖͍̦̈̾̿̄ͫ͢ị̸̢̼̫̭̲͉͎̼͚̼̭̙ͯ́̽̿̏͋͆̃ͣ͗͊̇͝ͅa̴̖͉̜͕̼̫̝̲̤͖̓̔͊̑̅̄̐̓̋̈̓̑͛̂͜͢n̨̧̨̡͚͍͖̱͙͖̝̗̳̜͈̻̝̱͔͖͋̍̊͆͜ ̰̰̘̩̘̝̱̥̺͖̱͕̩̼̩͎̗̰̮̅͊̐̌ͥ̔̅̊̍ͮ̿̾͐͢͡h̷̷̹͚̞̦̰̣͍̖̦͔̤̤̦͕͈̅͛͋̿̄̇ͥ̉ͯ͛ͪͭ̿̃́͊ͫ̾ͅͅï̇̋ͩ̀͠͡͏͚͖̱͍̬̦̬͖̻͕͙ͅv̸̸̸̫͓̠̱͖͔̭̼̥͖͉̖̥͉̫̗͓͔̳ͮͣ̌ͨ̔̕e̛ͫ̓́ͧͮ͑̓ͫͥ̀̿͐́ͫͮͨ͏̗͇̙̺̖̟̹̱ͅ-̸̵͛͑̾̒ͩͭ̍ͣͧͨͨ͏̸͚̖͚̫͔̞̭̙̩̣̼̠͞ͅṃ̨̠̯̣̟̙̭̦̯͓͖̦̞̰̯̭̭̇́ͬͭͧ̊̅ͤ̓̇̋̊͢͡i̵͆̽̎̏̽ͪ̏̎̉ͬ̔ͥ͗͏̨͏͉̯͍͙̠̗͔̳̭͉͖n̸̮̲̗͖͚̙̰̙̂̓̀̾͑̍̅̐ͭ́̓̄͐͐̏̌̅ͦ̀͜d̢̘̬̻͍̪̝ͦ͛́̽̎͒͗ͧ̂̆͜͜͞ ̵͛͌́̏̉ͭ͗̀̿ͥ̐̃͋͘͟҉̫̝̙͇̗̙͓o͖͓̭̮̟͖̗̊͂̆̑̅̍̔ͬ͡͡f̴͗͂͋̎ͥͫͤ̋͑ͬͭͫ̑͘͜҉̜̞͍͈͈͠ ̵̧͇̘͚̞͉̙͉ͮͯ̂̐̅̊ͧͫ̑̓͗͌ͦ̍͒͘̕ͅc̡͚̰̹̬͉̙͎͙̝̗̲͖̝͒̏̐̔͆̃̽̐h͇̝̩͈̜̜̬̱̟̲͍̲̰̰̗͚̦̿̆̄̌͒͊͋ͯ̽ͫͨ͠͡a̴̛͙̭̠͉͍̣͇̙̮͉̠̘̥͚̭̫̲͎̺̅̎̀̆̅̈́̀ợ̷̴̶̜̫̱͇͓̞̩̹͉̟̙̖ͨ̔͒̍̾̃̂ͬ̋̒͐ͮͦ̐̊͂̅͝s̢̡͖͉̪̲̘̼̲̟͔̜̤͈̤̞̯̙͆̂̇ͣ̽ͧ̕͡ͅ.̵̶̥͕͎̪͓͗͆͐͒̈ͫ̎̓͌ͥ͘̕͠ ̴̡̗̟͇̤͚͍̝̹͖͕̠̇̍͌̇̌̈ͨ̿̄ͬ͛ͤZ̶̵̼̲̘̜͖̤̹̲̗̻͓͈̯̺̳̘͔͊̔͛ͭ̾͌̿̀͗͗a̢̰̘͉͛̓̾ͫ̃̕͡͠ͅl̷̷͙̰̦̘̞̹̬͎̪̜͕̺ͨ̈ͦ̀͋̓̏̒ͪ͑̌͆ͩ̎̚̚̕͟͜g̡̥̰͚̯̱͍͖̭̩͓͓͔̞̪̠̣̭͈ͨ̀̉̐̌ͤͨ̌̈́̚͡͞ơ̵̬͚̗̬̹͈͕̱̹̹̣͖̹̓͐ͬ͗ͪͩ̊͟͞.̴̸̡̰̭̰̙̗͖̞̹̞̩ͮͪͦ́̃ͭ̈̒͑̈̃́̏ͪ̏̿
̵̠̙̱̣͔̗̲̞̪̤̰͖͖̬̮̟ͭ̑̇̀̀ͥ̔̓ͩ̍̕͟͜͡Ḧ́̿̄̋͜҉̘̼͙͈̠̪ę̴̡͉̮͎͉͇͓̞̼̬̥̻͓ͦ̓̒̆̏ͦ̆ͥ̂͋ͦͨ͜͡ͅ ̛̮͇͓̪͔̊̉̽ͦ̾̓͐ͥͧ̋̏̃̐̆́w̵̿̉͐ͭ͛͗͌̅͒͐͊̈́̚͟͡҉̥͕͎̠̲͍̼͉̤͎͈͙̺̜͠h̴̨̧̗̯̥͎̼̀̓̂́̄ͬͤͩ́̾͐̆ͯ̾ͫ̔͊ͅͅo̦̹̝̯̪̳͙̩̰̮̙̭̼̫̠͖͗ͧ̅̔ͧͧ̿ͨ̀͡ͅ ̨͊̌̒̄̓͂̈̍̓͑ͦ̑̾̒̓͏̨̣̥̻͇̟̹̼̩W̷̢̢͇̙̠̱̭͕̹̓ͭ̆ͭ̄ͣ͑͜͡a̷͙̬̝̭̪͖̬̼͔͇̖̪̤̹̫̺ͯ͊̍̄͂̓ͬ̾͗̂̇̚͢͠͠i̧̯̰͎͎͙̦̮̮̼͔͓̗͒͊̒́̇̽̏͗ͦ̅̂̒̇̊͒̉͑͞t̛̝̘̠̮͉̖͎̤ͩ̽͋͗͐̍ͯͤ̈́̇͐̉̆̑̎ͫ̕͢͜͠s̷͍͚̟͚̟̲͙̤̘̹̠̞̰̏̐ͮ͂̀̕ ̸̷͔͍̘̟̳̋́ͩ͋͊̊̚͡͝B̯͇̳͔͑̿ͦ̓̌͛͂͌̿̏̂͝e̢̱̞̤̩̊́̓̀͆͐̈͌̉̓͗͟͡ĥ̴̵̸̢̳̟͇̲̰̳͔̻̲͙̪͎͙̭̱̩ͭ̄̿́̄̾͑ͥͩ̎͑̂͟į̖̟̬̖̦͚͎̝͕̗̞͈̰͓̖͍̉͌́̀̾ͦ̄ͅn̨̛̹͉̘̣͓̥̆͊̌͐̀͜͢ͅḑ̡̩͖̣̞̞̞̘͙̪̜̰̺̟̣̤̹ͦͮ̇̂ͭ̑ͥ̐ͩ̍ͤ̚͜͠ͅ ̬̱͈̞̂̽̑ͤͣ͗̊͊̓̀̿ͭ̿̂̑̓̀̚͘T̛̃ͦ̍̅ͤ̀̂҉̵̢͕̺̲̠̝͔̻̞̣͚͍̫̝̳͕͍h̼̯͈͓̤ͦ̆̊ͭͫ̀̓ͮ̑̌͋̚͢͠ę͋̔͋̈ͮ̈́̑ͧ̏ͩ͛ͧͬ̓ͥ̚҉̴̖̮̯̬̙͉̺͇̤̜́͜ ̸͇̺̰̼̑̒̃͋͛́ͪ̌͌̚͠W̶̮̱͖̹̼͈̹̯̠̱̘̘̘̿͋̋͐ͪ͛͗ͤͫ͐ͫͮ̓ả̶̹̥̫̥͉̼̜͉̞̺̤̖͎͈͚̥̦͔̈̓ͩ̔̈͒ͣ͞͞l̴̥͕͚̫̹͓̜̺̲͕̳̗̰͔̮̺͇̲̭̐ͩͯ̄̔̾͒̈ͮͬ̅̑̚͘͢͠l̷̙̳͎͈̩̺͈̫̹͍̟͛͊̎̂ͯ͊̂͋͆ͯ̽̆ͩ͊̚̕.̲͚̳̤̥̲̟̤͈̜͗̏͛͂̕
̡̨̦͖̮̹̀́̓̈́ͫ̇͌̄ͥ̎̑́̆͌́̈́̑ͧ̀̕Z̷̴̶̡̖̫̜̺̦̹̼̻͍̈́́ͧ́ͅA̴̵̞̮͙̭̭͉̹̮̞͇̮̮̪̼͕̬̜̍̎̂̎͌ͥ́ͨͦͯ͊͋̂ͧ̀͘͜L̈̓͆ͫ̄ͫ̀ͪ͏̗͇̝̮̀͜͠Ǧ̴̣̼͓͇͇̱̤̝͚̙̥̹̹̥͍͇̲ͯͪ̓̆̄̑́͝ͅO̶̢̭͉̞̟̝̘̤̖̱̼͇̜ͯ̊̔͋̆͋́͟!̧̢̩̪̜̱̙͚̟͍̫̎͂̑͒̏̉ͫ̐̀ͨͅ
̴̶̨̤͇̺̠͈̼̺̣͈͎͚̙͕͌ͮ͑̅͑͝T̵̴̡̛̙̗̯̺ͧ̑̊͌ͮ̄̓̽ͬ̊͋͂͛͢h̵̵̗̥̤̥̱͕͍ͫ̏̈̌͞e̸̢̝̰̯̝̥̰̱̖̺͚̼̤̤̰̱̟̖̦͍̿ͮ̈͟͢ ̄̆̒ͨ͂ͭ͐̄̅̑̎͌҉̡̥̦̺͡e̷̼̭͕̖͖̻̬̥̯͉̟̲͈͎̗͎͕͎̥͗ͮͪͨ͌ͯ̃̌̑ͣͧ͊ͨͯ̇̀̀͜͜n̵̴̫̬̬̦̜̥̮̲̖̳̝͇͈̫̭̲͚̪ͤͬ̈́ͯͬ̑̋ͭ͑̏͒̌̚͘͡͡tͯ̉̏̌͏̸̳͔͎̩͓̝̦̙̲͈̥̺̘͕̮͘͝i̵͌̈ͪ͛͠͡͏͇̥͎̲̗̠̫̼͍̲͓̻̝̼̜̠͙̺r̵̡̡̙̖̣̩͓̗̙͔̗̲͍̥̎ͬ̈́͌̌̈̊͒͗͘ë͉̞̰̯̤̼̦̾ͦ͌̀ͥ̅ͪ͑ͤ͋̋̾͐̒̽̓̚̕͟ ̆̂ͫ͛̓́͂ͬ̈́̿̂ͪ̆҉̟̱̤͕͙̰͚̼̳ȑ̖͇̹̖̫͇̀ͩͩ̌͛́͆ͥ̄ͬͭ͐͒́̕o̧͓͓͇̻̾͂ͣ̈ͪ͑̐ͥͯ̿ͣ͗̉ͮ͟ǫ̨̛͖̻̭͎̣͑́̍ͥ͒͘͟m̸̢̨̧͎̟̠̫̬̣̘̲̬͙͚̓ͩ͒͊͝ ̸̣͈̣͍̦̱͙̺̳̝͓̙̗͈̝̥̲̇͐͆̂̅̔̅̓̂̓ͪͯ̀̂̀̀͟͝ỉͨ̂ͬ͗̕҉̴͔͍͎͇̲̦̘̗̟̫͟ș̨͎̫̝̌̒ͪͩ̉̑ͦ̈́̒̏̈̈̎̚͢͞ ̵̬̼͖̝̦̠̥͖̰͇͒͌͂̾͗͂ͯ̎̿̃̄͊̒̉͗͟ͅf̶̡͇͔̯̦̮͇̠̪͇̫̭̰̗ͫͯ̏ͣ̉͋͋͊ͫͤͣ͋̄ͣ̄̇̚͠i̢̢̢̪̖̯̩̅ͦ̌ͫ̓͗ͮ̂͂̚͘l̷̤͍̻̝̰͕̣͓͎̺̦̱̥͖̞̤̿̆́̂ͭͩͪ͐̐̔ͫ̚͢l̨̡̛̖̙͔̣͈̙ͤ̇͋͋̔ͨ̈̔ͦͧͦͦͧ̐̓̕͞e̲͔͚͓̦̮̲̗̯̱̙͔͙̳͖̝̩̓̒̌͂ͩ̾̍͊͝d̦̪̯̗͍͇̱̟̳͓͖̻̳̪̣͚͇ͬͬ̊̀̅ͫ͋̒͘ͅ ̧ͪ́ͮ̓̇͏̴̝̰͙̲̯͕̜̱̼͚̞̟̱̻͖ͅwͦ̅̓͛͂ͩͨͪ͢҉͟͏͉̳̼̭̭̺͍͖͙̻̖̯̜͎ͅͅi̴̥̺̯͚̠̥͈͖̫̺͋ͣ̎̆̀̒ͅţ̛̙̦̱͎͓͕͖̱̟̼̲̳̗̻̬̘̞ͥ̉̀̚̕͜͞h̵̸̢̢̧̭͇̻̣͙̻̻͚̥̝̻̳̟̖ͥ͛͋ͭ̋̊̉̈̃̈́̅ͬ̈́̚ ͙̦̭̯͓̻̣̫̲̻̥̌ͨ̋̋̏ͭͪͤ̀̕̕͘͟Z̵̴̧̨̹͈̳̝̻̟͇̗̬̞̐̃ͩ̉̉̈ͪͭa̶̧ͪ͐̍̔͐́ͣͣ̀͡͏̫͚͕̖͚̪̺͔͍̟̬̲̣l̩͉͇̝̹͈̮̞̥ͯͨͣ̔ͤ͐̿́g̸͂̈́͆͆̋̑͆̒̕҉̧̛̠̮͍õ̔ͦ̂ͧ͌҉̳̮̟̠͉̯̟̣̥̜̹̦̮.̶̸̢̗̤̮̣͖̳̰̒̾̾̾̋͑͝
̸̢̱̲̭̥̮͙̯̓ͨ̊ͭͦ̿́̍͌

Jan 5, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
tell us what it says and kanpachi is so badass he can shoot lasers out of his finger.