Kanpachi is so badass that...

Jul 3, 2010 at 3:06 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
immortalshippo said:
Final fantasy was also Kanpachi's thought.
Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d-aWMQuoS4

Well played, immortalshippo. But the Weird Al song didn't seem to fit.

Anyway, to keep momentum:
If you rip off an eyelash and blow it away, you get a wish. If Kanpachi rips off his eyelash and blows it away, then he gets your wish. If he ripped out his own eyelash, he could likely use it to destroy the universe, but he is out to steal your wishes.

Jul 14, 2010 at 10:26 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Kanpachi is so badass, he WILL make Count Cannolli get it.

Jul 14, 2010 at 10:51 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i dun gettit *shot*

Jul 14, 2010 at 10:53 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
There's not really anything to get. Kanpachi is just pretty damn badass, in case you haven't realized. That's all, really.

Jul 14, 2010 at 11:00 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
that sound good to me since shippo didn't say so that time.
(just an fyi: i do know him in real life)

Jul 15, 2010 at 2:32 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Did anyone else just have a vision of two kids sitting at two computers both on the same forum?

"come on dude just a few more posts and you'll be able to use avatars"
"sweet"

Jul 15, 2010 at 2:48 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
we're in seperate states. he kept yelling at me to get an avatar though till i told him i can't.

Jul 15, 2010 at 4:35 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
ontopic go!

Kanpachi is so awesome that he chooses not to do anything, even though we all know Kanpachi makes even the biggest of bad scary shit look like a baby deer wading through a bright flowery meadow

Jul 26, 2010 at 3:57 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
offtopic GO... er... semi offtopic:
how exactly did this kanpachi meme/fad/whatever you wanna call it start, 'cuz i have been reading about bleach and there's a dude named kenpachi who has the same name minus the vowel and status as badass... i think, well, he has a huge sword and he's qualified as badass in tvtropes... am i thinking too much about this?
ontopic GO:
kanpachi is so badass, that key he found in the lake was actually found in sacred grounds' end!

Jul 26, 2010 at 4:32 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
offtopic GO... er... semi offtopic:
how exactly did this kanpachi meme/fad/whatever you wanna call it start, 'cuz i have been reading about bleach and there's a dude named kenpachi who has the same name minus the vowel and status as badass... i think, well, he has a huge sword and he's qualified as badass in tvtropes... am i thinking too much about this?
Well as far as I know first there was this:
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/1838/

Then there was this:
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/1853/

And it escalated from there. It is now widely accepted that Kanpachi is greater than the gods themselves, and it has nothing to do with some japanimation thing. I was converted when I realized that Kanpachi was Chinfish.

old gif
p96873-0-test1.gif

Jul 26, 2010 at 4:40 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Oh, ok, just didn't get the whole kanpachi is badass thing.

Aug 17, 2010 at 5:31 AM
/end
Chinfish is so badass that when he was killed at the start of the game he went to a higher plane of existence in which he gained all possible powers possible.

With his new powers he then went back in time and create the CaveStory planet, he then gave birth to Ballos and Jenka and gave them their powers. And gave Ballos the perfect mate to create Misery.

Afterwards he waited and watched the world until Ballos went mad with power, then he created the Island as we know it and sealed Ballos and let Jenka take the credit while he played the role of an innocent fish in a pond while in secret he was the real thing keeping Ballos sealed and the Island floating in the sky.

Misery being only one of three people (Ballos, Jenka, Misery) who knew Chinfish's secret went to Chinfish in his pond and asked for a way to use her father's powers and Chinfish told her of a way but she would have to steal one of his eyes. So Misery goes to her father and steals one of his eyes and returns to the Chinfish and he placed the eye into the a Crown and after he was done she started to take the Crown but then he told Misery something he didn't tell her before and that was that she would forever be a slave to the Crown because Chinfish is a jerk like that. But Chinfish not being completely cruel gave Misery a partner in her slavery and made Balrog.

After all this Chinfish was bored with what was around him, he created humans on the land, but failed to create any on the island, so he took the local rabbits and sped up their evolution 1000 times, and Chinfish was happy. Chinfish then broke off a piece of him and this piece of him quickly became Kanpachi, and he placed Kanpachi to forever guard his pond under the guise of a fisherman.

After all this Chinfish just waited in his pond since before he even create anything he knew what would happen, so he waited, until the first humans came on the island for the Crown, then he spawned red flowers all over the Island and told the mimigas to eat them, and they did, and they grew powerful and were able to fight the humans back, and there was much damage done to his Island, so he casted out all the humans and all the robots they brought with them, except for two special robots who managed to stay on the Island, the Chinfish knew they were the ones who would break the Crown's curse and Ballos's curse as he was the one who told the human to create them.

The Chinfish again waited until Quote woke from his slumber and went on his journey, and killed the Chinfish so that the Chinfish may start the cycle all over again, but he split himself into two, one to go to a higher place, and one to take the form of a dog in front of Ballos's chamber to guide Quote to his final mission.

And that is why Chinfish is awesome.

Aug 17, 2010 at 5:43 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Chinfish is so BA, he fished Kanpachi.

Aug 18, 2010 at 12:31 AM
Been here way too long...
darkcrusader said:
Chinfish is so BA, he fished Kanpachi.
Most anticlimactic post in Mirai Gamer history.
And never. Ever. Abbreviate bad-ass to "BA" in my or Kanpachi's presense, because no one that bad-ass would ever get a Bachelor of Arts.

Aug 18, 2010 at 12:39 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Captain Fabulous said:
Most anticlimactic post in Mirai Gamer history.
And never. Ever. Abbreviate bad-ass to "BA" in my or Kanpachi's presense, because no one that bad-ass would ever get a Bachelor of Arts.

I was abbreviating it in reverence of Chinfish.

Aug 18, 2010 at 12:48 AM
Been here way too long...
Chinfish is the larval form of Kanpachi. Lurk moar.

Aug 18, 2010 at 8:49 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Isn't Ballos Misery's uncle, not her dad (except in my fanfic, which currently sucks and hopefully will be rewritten eventually)?

And why wouldn't a badass individual get a Bachelor of Arts?

Aug 19, 2010 at 11:49 AM
"Huzzah!"
In Soviet Russia, Kanpachi revived this topic.

Kanpachi is so badass that he doesn't follow the regular "in soviet russia" rules.

Aug 19, 2010 at 3:24 PM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Kanpachi is so bad@$$ that Chuck Norris is scared of him.