New profile posts

OFFICIAL BLASTERBALL 2 CAVE STORY DEMO JUST DROPPED

Currently in developing, but this project is currently underway, with 20 levels of some of your favorite cave story characters and items, you'll surely have a great time (and maybe chaotic too!) All you need is the game from WildTangent (either buy it or idk) and this folder zip, just drag all the files into the root game folder and you are all set! Love to hear the community and feedback (good or bad idc) since this is my first mod project. Hope you enjoy!

- (0.1.0 DOWNLOAD LINK) https://www.mediafire.com/file/oba4ae6esgj8w98/0.1.0BB2CS.zip/file

DISCLAIMER YOU NEED THE OFFICIAL BLASTERBALL 2 REVOLUTION FILES TO PLAY, EITHER BUY IT FROM THE OFFICIAL WildTangent WEBSITE OR BY DIFFERENT MEANS THAT I WON'T DISCUSS!
I swear, collecting specific gameplay footage for Cave Story takes SO. MANY. PLAY-THROUGHS. A A A
The roller skates were the coolest thing they added in Pokémon.
Nerdieo
Nerdieo
Gen 6 has the most fun features in out of any Pokemon game, I will gladly die on this hill
Played Cave Story 3D in actual 3D recently, from all the shit I've heard on it, I was expecting a less then stellar 3D, in the end, it works pretty well, the 3D feels pretty good coming from beginning 3DS with no help from Nintendo at all.
The 3D doesn't really fix the issue that you have a hard time seeing characters but it helps still, I just remember a part in the egg corridor where I couldn't see a critter due to how blue it was though.
General Request:
(If anyone has it) the source code of these two ports:
~~~~~~~~~~
CSE2 Multiplayer
Which was a part of this earlier thread.
(Wayback Machine in case the original goes offline)

CSE2 DS port
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm interested in any multiplayer versions of Cave Story, but particularly CSE2.

So far, viable alternatives for me to play with with are:
doukutsu-rs (not currently finished and written in rust, but still educational none the less)
NetXEngine (not CSE2, but programmed in C++, so its easier for me to understand what is happening inside)
Aar
Aar
I don't know if it's legal to distribute the source to those, but it's more than likely not
Dr_Glaucous
Dr_Glaucous
Ah, well... That is unfortunate, then.

It's OK, though. I could use the skill builder.
Miss this place I remember joining when I was 12
Binary
Binary
Wow I clearly had the same thing on my mind the last time I came here to update my status :droll: :droll:
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
It's a vicious cycle
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
There is no escape from Studio Pixel
I Just Need Some Mods To Play If There Good Hit Me Up
Feeling really good about life. Motivated, happy, and ready to roll. Going to be working on Vagabonds of Valastos (the godot version).
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
Still on this mod hey?

Well it's great to hear you're doing well, quite ironic I'm feeling the polar opposite when you post that.
KetchupDEF
KetchupDEF
Unfortunate you feel that way. Hope you can find the will to push on.
My Undertale passion project is coming along, and I have a considerable amount of tangible content to show. If you're interested in seeing what I have and giving feedback (or even helping with the project itself), feel free to either respond here or PM me. Responses are welcome even if you're seeing this weeks or even months after I've posted this.
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Very interesting. I've only played one or two Undertale fangames (one was Undertale - Red, I liked that); don't know what else is out there really. But knowing your work with Cave Story's 4th ending, will be quite curious to see what you'll cook up :D
sorry for being weird and badly pretending to be your favorite character 6 years ago i deleted most of my posts and im probably never logging in here again bye bye (you guys are cool i just feel out of place here) bye
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
I totally forgot about you ever being here. Deleting your posts and making this profile post has probably triggered somewhat of a Streisand effect if anything.
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
omg I need a TW//
Debug Cat
Debug Cat
i know pepople wouldnt NOTICE if i just up n left but see this is my epic apology video i did this for the vine
So it's spring already… but also autumn (or fall, whatever you prefer). Oh joy.
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Flying by too quick :X
Cibryll
Cibryll
Time tends to fly when you're having lots of fun… but feels like it's dragging on when you're having a bad time. :-/
Back