What did you dream about last night?

Jul 12, 2013 at 12:03 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
andwhyisit said:
I had a dream where I was at a party and at the end they were handing out humourous anecdotes on printed sheets of paper, but I missed the handout. I had to go around looking for the leftover sheets because someone moved them elsewhere after the handout. When I had the sheets after searching all over the place and sat down to read them I woke up from my dream. THE F**K!
I just imagine some kind of party where the main attraction is a stack of printed email jokes from my grandma with 150 FWD:RE:FWD:FWD:CC: headers

Jul 12, 2013 at 4:44 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I had a dream that I was going on a road trip with my deceased stepbrother. It was fun. Horrible to wake up from though.

Jul 13, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Now this technically wasn't last night, but I remember I typed this up a year and a half ago, and I figured I might as well drop this. Copy-Paste ahoy of 14 year-old me.
So, this all began in a school, that was in my point of view in the style of that Pony cartoon (weird start, I know). It was dark, and I was on a table. Nobody seemed to be in the room for me - just an empty classroom, but then all of a sudden a light turns on, I cover my eyes for some reason and for a split second see some sort of figure before going to black.

Next thing I know, I'm suddenly outside a store from a third-person perspective. Everything, including myself looked like clay and moved like Claymation. I end up walking around in a seemingly endless hall. When I turn a corner, I see some kind of pedestal and suddenly everything then freezes mid-motion, I hear a voice, and everything starts melting except for what is supposed to be me.

Suddenly I start going through all these different scenes, trying to open my eyes and I see that long, slim figure before waking up.

I wake up, tell my bro I'm sorry for making all the noise, and get out of bed to go to my parents' room to do the same. All of a sudden my bro turns on my mom's laptop and Sonic Generations was playing...I don't have Steam. Immediately then another third-person perspective, but this time the one the player has. The level finishes, think it was Green Hill, and then the figure appears yet again, before I 'wake up'.

"Damnit" was what I thought in my mind because I found myself in bed again. I tried to keep my eyes open, but to no avail. Now don't know who I am, but I'm in a place similar to the clay place. I walked for what felt like an eternity. I come across and enter a random house, with no occupants as I go in the bathroom to wash up. My face was all cold and wet, but the hands were all too familiar. I look up and see the figure's reflection. Almost instantaneously did the window shatter before I 'woke up' yet again.

I was in my bed again, and I couldn't move. This time I tried as hard as I could to move my arms. Somehow by some gift of god they actually moved. My eyes were dropping again, as I tried raising my chest against some invisible force that was pushing me down. After some more struggle, I got up, and right before I removed to covers, everything that happened was flashing before my eyes in an instant.

I found myself in my bed, sitting up with my heart pounding against my chest. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and sat on a rug as I turned on my phone to type up everything that happened to post on a forum I went to before I decided posting it here.

Jul 13, 2013 at 3:16 AM
Banned
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
JonSpider said:
I was in my bed again, and I couldn't move. This time I tried as hard as I could to move my arms. Somehow by some gift of god they actually moved. My eyes were dropping again, as I tried raising my chest against some invisible force that was pushing me down. After some more struggle, I got up, and right before I removed to covers, everything that happened was flashing before my eyes in an instant.

I found myself in my bed, sitting up with my heart pounding against my chest. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and sat on a rug as I turned on my phone to type up everything that happened to post on a forum I went to before I decided posting it here.[/spoiler]
Check this shiznit out.

Jul 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I cliked that link and there was a fackin horse in the background of that picture.
Did anyone notice that?

Jul 16, 2013 at 1:11 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
weirdest fuckin dream, lemme tell you

I was with 2 guys, who my dream self assumed were friends, and we went in this elevator. It was really cloudy outside and we could see a bunch of amusment park rides everywhere, but all of the sudden the elevator dropped and it crashed to the ground. I just lied there like when you die in Half-life. Then I woke up in a sewer-like area, and walked into a huge arena with black spikes with what I assume were dark energy or some shit and this massive fucking dragon was there and kicked my ass as I walked up to it. Then I woke up back in the elevator again. It crashed again, but I started flying around like I was in noclip or something. I teleported somehow to this mall (I guess) filled with zombies and birds for some reason and then I started to spin around and kick them by flipping my body a bunch of times and then I went hyperspeed into nothingness, bringing my to a bridge-like thing floating in space. When I touched it, I woke up.

I shit you not I dreamt all this in one night. Am I going insane?

Jul 22, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Forever 12
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Before reading my dream, Please remember me and my friend Luc are both under the legal driving age.

So last Night, I dreamed that me and my friend Luc were in a car after getting a Minecraft Gift card for another friend of Mine. My dad was driving, but then he stopped by a convenience store to get some food and gas. I was in the front seat, then Luc came up to the front seat. I inserted the Keys in, just to listen to the music, Then Luc started driving away.
I told him to STOP, but like other under-aged drivers he kept going. We were driving near downtown were there was alot of traffic, and Luc ended up hitting a School Bus, a fat pedestrian (WTF), 2 cars, Noxid, Quote, Curly and Booster as they were both hanging out at a park. I kept telling Luc to stop, then trying to escape, but Luc said "You want to escape? You can't handle escaping!" So I called 911. Shortly after, my dad and the Police showed up. I told them the story and was scared to death. Then for the rest of my dream I went home and to make a long story short, I played Minecraft with my other friend.

Aug 20, 2013 at 4:27 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
A few nights ago (my mind kinda erased last night's, shaddap) I had a dream where I was in a candy shop on halloween, and there were jawbreakers everywhere. I went outside at the back door to find a winding pathway in a very animal crossing-style town with a bunch of houses with halloween decorations. When I reached the end of it, the entire dream reset and i did it again, and then I woke up.

This one was short and sweet, not as good as many of my others. I honestly wish I could live in my dreams. A select few, really. That would be nice.

Aug 20, 2013 at 4:37 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I remember more recently there were multiple dreams that were somehow related to video games which says a lot about me... One time I was with a crew of pirates shooting fireworks at our enemies because of this game on Nitrome and another time I was adventuring on a little sailboat cuz they're awesome.

And this one time a long long time ago I had a dream that I was fishing and I caught a creepy fish with a dog's head and then I was on dad's shoulders as he and a bunch of other people waded across a river and giant meteor was headed for the Earth and pretty soon we noticed that it was shaped like an enormous golf ball but then somehow it missed us anyways. Why can't I have dreams like I used to? xD

Aug 25, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Yesterday's
I don't remember much except the end....
I crawled into GiR's closet's top shelf, maybe looking for something; maybe lying down for a sec... when I heard a noise and GiR was sitting in the room on the computer. I freaked out, but he just played it cool like Wtf you doing lol? I guess after that I kinda awkwardly in a roundabout way informed him of the situation. There was discussion about computers, and other stuff, "have you been on a cruise ship before..." He said only once, I said like 5 times (it was somehow connected to what happened previously).

There was another situation kinda playing simutaneously elsewhere. Basically, this other guy was some kind of cooporate mastermind, who apparently had stolen GiR's work in some kind of files that were a big deal in the world. He had stolen two image files of GiR's drives, and was in a high class street-level building, with some really fancy computers.

That guy looked like the villain from the previous James Bond movie (from the desert place), in a suit. He was on the phone with us, maybe I called him, while apparently GiR was hacking into his computer. At a key moment we were able to distract him with outside help. I forget who it was, but they had aimed an ultra frequency device that was inaudiable to all but who you aim it at. This caused him to be hold his head, and the world to go distorted for him (and some pedestrians walking in the same line); he was a killer cooperate hacker/CEO [probably literally a killer] so these lengths were necessary. I remember GiR exclaiming at the end, that he had finally broke into the system and had found HIS IMAGES there, which would somehow help prove his theft.

There was a lot of other stuff to remember but I don't anymore...

ALSO, this might be the first time I remember having a dream where another forum member was in it? ... I might have imagined Noxid was that other guy with the frequency weapon; but he didn't look like the description I've read.
Also, no clue what GiR looks like, so not sure how I knew it was him lol.

(A dream hours later...)

I wish I could recall more of this next dream, it seemed very interesting...

The premise was that there were a certain number of people scattered around the land that were the key to something. It was an apocalyptic legend...
The people, or dragons contained something that we had to find. I was one of the people that was supposed to find them, that could maybe take their essence, or maybe save them?

I can't remember the early parts of the dream (probably involved finding several of those people I had to find), but towards the end; we were working out of a police station or theatre... was hard to tell. We were trying to track down how they knew we were coming. Someone was sabotaging us. Not sure if people were dying, or disappearing or what. There was a woman on our team named Donna...

Near the end, we were out at a street crime scene trying to piece together what had happened, when I finally figured out who was the traitor, speaking my train of thought outloud, confronting Donna. When she was finally revealed, I think there might have been a shoot-out, or something bad... All I remember is struggling with her, and don't remember anyone else being left.

Whatever I did finally subdued her, and she was fading fast... disappearing or dying... I'm not sure... But, I remember holding her and both of us being sad. That dragon legend thing, it turned her into this; but I still had feelings for her...

And then she was gone, and I had obtained the next part to the legend.

After that I remember seeing a vision of the next dragon, she seemed to be a young girl; but unlike the others seemed to actually have wings like a dragon. And it seemed like her story occured in the past... or maybe just an undeveloped area of the world?

There was MUCH more going on, but that's all I can remember anymore; like the last 2 minutes lol

Dreamt of school, math class, of walking on campus and seeing mom waiting for me afterwards for some reason.
Of meeting people, doing F badly on a test due to writing a strange explanation why I couldn't take it.
I forget the explanation now... There was much more going on, but can't remember...

Next dream later on was very interesting... Involving magic, a dark manor, the undead, etc.
When it ended I had been drawing in the very elements of magic of this world. Light, dark, elements of nature...
I was chanting some strange phrases under my breath while walking through crowds of people.
Gathering a great force, more than I needed for the task of restoring the manor I said that I would.

A strange dark manor of undead...
I actually was a copy of myself... my real self was with the woman inside, who was pregnat... We had stopped to rest here after driving from some place or hotel elsewhere.

There was some reason we went in that dark place, but in order for us to stay, I needed to clean the manor, restore it; since it was falling apart, and unhealthy for even the undead, let alone the living.

Much, much more was going on; but at the end I imagined my dad walking up in the crowds heading towards the manor, and I stopped my chanting and called to him, trying to redirect him away from the manor where the rest of the people were gathering while I performed the ritual.
I created a map out of thin air to the beach; but THEN GUESS WHO WOKE ME UP

Really wanted to continue that dream... lol

Oct 12, 2013 at 1:17 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Me and the cast of Digimon were trying to get to Connecticut but somehow ended up in Newfoundland, where we kept getting attacked by retarded elephant seals (which, if I recall, aren't even native to that area). And for some reason the cast of Digimon had no actual Digimon with them so we were kind of fucked until we escaped. It was all very terrifying and I was happy to wake up. This is what happens when I pop one too many sleeping pills.

Uh. Bye.

edit: christ what have i started

Oct 12, 2013 at 5:13 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Steven Spielberg is talking to E.T about his new sequel and everybody is in disgust as he is tying 5 pound wristbands to my arms, he showed me how to jump, climb, and kill with my bare fist as Nick Cage stood naked on a tree that I was trying to reach, After many hours of training, Steven removes my wristbands and throws the script to Cage where he immediately jumps off screaming DISNEY!! I jump to amazing heights free as I could be but as I land blood sputters from legs, E.T. trying to lick it. Best. Dream. Ever.

Oct 12, 2013 at 9:18 PM
War criminal
Last night, I dreamt that NASA sent a rover to the Cydonian Ruins on Mars and on the pictures I saw the pyramids were made from bricks of some sort, there was a statue of some sort of Pharoah, and that there was a Braille-like language (it uses 8 dots per character rather than 6) underneath the hieroglyphics.

Oct 13, 2013 at 1:29 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I dreamt about ASMR, some fancy looking Ikachan ripoff, an interrogation in my house and some people shooting calcium darts then later swords into my house.

Oct 13, 2013 at 9:18 PM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I dreamed that I brung a retractable sword to school, and it was that exact day that they searched everyone in the area I was eating lunch specifically for concealed weapons.

Soon after a security guy checks my pocketed black cylinder object, activates the sword, laughs like it's the coolest thing ever in front of everyone there, and then retracts it and hands it back to me and everyone pretends like it was nothing.

I also vaguely remember a beheading... Which is pretty unsettling for me to dream up something that violent.

Oct 14, 2013 at 1:02 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
Hm...yesterday I had a dream for the first time in a month or so. Kind of odd that it coincides with this thread acting up again.

But anyway. I actually had three, but only one is worth mentioning/not creepy.

I dreamt that Tony Stark - or his son - was heading back to some sort of space station where he apparently worked or had otherwise been there before to do a mission. Along the way, he somehow receives a message from his dead father, who looks just like him and is either Tony Stark Sr. or just Tony Stark. (They both have blue hair and stuff.)

The dead father tells him about how this random vain-looking lady in green, who is apparently the ruler or head something of the space station, is actually evil. Stark apparently didn't know this. He asks for more information, but his father's time is limited and he only gives a few obscure notes before fading. (Archaically, one of his hints involves Google searching for information about her evil plot.)

Either before or after the scene with his father, there is a scene of his spaceship closing in on the station. Floating towards the ship was some sort of pink cell phoneish thing made of putty that apparently either contained or was a Cleffa, like a Pokéball. Actually, I think it was after his father gave him the information, since the Cleffa could have been his final gift to him. I didn't see Tony get the Cleffa, but I'm pretty sure he received it somehow.

I then see Tony going up some plain white stairs set in a hallway, apparently inside the space station already, Cleffa trailing behind him. The lady in green greets him as usual and he says that he's found a lead on his mission, giving no hint that he knew of her plan. He passes her and, at the top of the stairs, receives a strange sort of mental poem from Mother Brain. I can't quite remember what she said, but it basically involved how killing her/Tony would only worsen their problems and ultimately kill everyone else. I guess the lady hired Stark to find and defeat Mother Brain, who lurked somewhere on the station. Regardless, Stark, assured that MB knew what's up, talks to Mother Brain mentally, and together they make a plan. Stark goes up to his temporary bedroom (which is rather dark, and is in shades of burgundy and blue), which is at the top of the station, to rest for tomorrow. Cleffa is there with him, and I think it's implied that he gets to bond with the mysterious little creature a little before sleeping. It's also worth noting that the quarters looked a bit like my old bedroom in layout, and there was no one else in the rather large station but Tony, the lady, Cleffa, and Mother Brain.

The next day, Tony prepares, then heads to Mother Brain's lair. It's just a square room, much like her room in Super Metroid, except he drops in from the ceiling. She's just a large, exposed brain on the floor, and he just fires a bunch of missiles at her (somehow, he didn't have any noticeable guns and he never wore or even mentioned the Iron Man suit in the dream.) When she rises and reveals her cyborg body, Stark suddenly turns around and yells, in a rather loud voice, "Mother Brain! Assist me in destroying the vile *whateverhernameis*!" MB then uses her physical strength and frickin' lazer beams to smash through the walls, and all three (yes, Cleffa was there too) run towards the room the lady is in, and she's surprised by the ambush. With the help of Cleffa(somehow) and Mother Brain, Tony manages to obliterate the lady in green once and for all.

Unfortunately, the space station starts to self-destruct. Mother Brain, Tony and Cleffa run towards the exit, valuable pipes exploding, fires breaking out and rubble falling everywhere. On their way, Tony thanks MB for her cooperation. She throws a sort of relic to him in response, I think it was a jewel, as a token of their completed mission and friendship. I think it also provided his psychic signature for her to keep track of him and communicate. Tony and Cleffa get to his spaceship and take off in the nick of time as the station goes kablooie. I'm not sure what Mother Brain did, but she also survived the explosion, possibly because, being a cyborg, she didn't need oxygen and just jumped off into space.

As Tony Stark and Cleffa jet off he hears a mental transmission from MB, promising they would meet again sometime. He agrees, says goodbye, and flies off at high gear to travel the depths of the universe once more...but this time with Mother Brain's jewel and his new companion Cleffa at his side.

...kind of a nice dream. c:

Oct 17, 2013 at 6:16 PM
War criminal
Weirdest (and possibly nice) dream I had last night (or at least this morning when I dozed off again), Chun Li from Street fighter was confirmed for SSB4 (probably because of Mega Man), Marth, Roy and Ike are apparently in the game also (though I couldn't see them in the roster), and rumors started that Waluigi and Chrom may be in the game also. And all the pictures of Chun Li in the game looked legit. Hmm. Shame that it was only a dream and that Sakurai already had the trouble of adding Mega Man to the game. But considering Capcom's flexibility (Street Fighter crossovers, Capcom crossovers, a lot of their characters were seen in Wreck-It Ralph), Chun Li's appearance could be possible.

Oct 18, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
It's going to eat your soul eventually...