The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Feb 13, 2009 at 12:31 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I almost forgot to introduce myself.

Okay, I signed up on this forum as videogamer555, but then I wanted my name to be changed, the same as my account on Roblox HQ.

Ah yes, about Roblox HQ, nice community, funny pictures, etc.

ShinArticuno, one of the top posters there (And more recently a moderator), told me about Cave Story and gave me the link to the tribute site.

Then, I found out about this forum, I'd have to rate this forum a 8/10, way better than the Blockland forums, WAYYYYYY fucking better than 4Chan, but not as good as RHQ.

Anyway, you've probably seen my posts by now, and I'd normally leave my soul by the door, but I already left it at RHQ. :rolleyes:

Feb 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM
Agent of the System
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I myself am from the Wesnoth forums, but my user name on there is cobra. And I have to say that this forum receives a 9/10, but the wesnoth forums although I help build stuff on there receives a 6/10. but that is because I was banned, because I acted to childish.

Feb 14, 2009 at 8:29 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Wait I couldn't imagine that. Anyway I came from the ss3 forums to the igl forums to here by accident. Maybe there was a link to here from the igl forums but I know for sure I stumbled upon here while lookin' for CS2. Got Jenka's Nightmare instead, but fuckin' good enough.

Mar 4, 2009 at 12:36 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Many Greetings!

Hey, yeah, I'm new here. I showed up for Cave Story but plan to stick around for other things too.
Yeah, Not much else to say.

Mar 4, 2009 at 12:55 AM
Agent of the System
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Welcome to the forums!

Mar 4, 2009 at 2:24 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Enjoy your complimentary bumfuck.

The introduction thread is dataway --->

Mar 4, 2009 at 8:47 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
But he still pwns Jake. All foes of Jake are friends of ours.....

....although befriending everyone in the whole world sounds neither achievable nor profitable.

May 4, 2009 at 7:30 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Hello, everyone.

May 4, 2009 at 10:27 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Hi im whyme and ive been banned like 6 times. GIVE ME A COOKIE NOW!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Hello. :mad:

May 4, 2009 at 10:29 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
heheh...others may know me as AAKid, shadowlord8745, or G. freemaan.
now GIMME MY COOKIE!!!!!

May 4, 2009 at 4:58 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
You missed your chance at a cookie when you were still AAKid. How 'bout some cheese instead?

May 4, 2009 at 11:56 PM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
*whyme aimed her gun at wedge*

May 26, 2009 at 1:49 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey everyone. My name is Zachary, but I go by Red Chameleon on the internet. I'm 14 years old (April 26, 1995) and live in a family of 8 (well, it was 7, then 6, then 8...it's a long story). I have a small problem with my anger and have experienced 2 life-threatening experiences, and I am also one of the kids who tend to get bullied a lot at school. I am in grade 8.

I have interests in music, art, and electronics. I play a lot of video games and enjoy drawing things in free time. I also spent some time (since July '08) making music to improve my skills and have gained a lot of knowledge about it and can make fairly good songs now (more around the video game suited type, but meh).

I am a social person and like talking to others, especially to help someone out with any problems in their life. I (obviously) like to type out grammatically correct sentences and know a lot of somewhat words people would refer to as complex or strange (like the word "indubitably").

So that's about it. If you need someone to talk to ever or to just ask questions, I'm free to answer anything anyone asks me (of course, not something like "How many centimeters is the radius of the universe?"). :D

May 26, 2009 at 1:46 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Damn, I was just about to ask how many centimeters is the radius of the universe! You really pwn3d me there! lol. Welcome to the forums, anyway :D

Jun 11, 2009 at 6:18 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hello, this might be a tad bit late but i am new here and wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Brian and what brought me here was the cave story forum. As well as the starcraft group. I'm 14 going into 9th grade. I hope to get along with everyone on the forum!:rolleyes:

Jun 14, 2009 at 3:29 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
O rly?

Oh, my Starcraft group brought you in...?
How does that work out? O.o;
Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Jun 24, 2009 at 12:52 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Hello, here's my profile.

Name: RHF
Species: Rufufian
Role on Island: (in the "The Doctor-less Universe) Accidentally explodes the Demon Crown, freeing Alternate Misery and Alternate Balrog from the Alternate Curse
*shows RHF running away with all the cookies faster than the speed of light (c) multiplied by the speed of sound (s)*

Jun 24, 2009 at 2:24 AM
Been here way too long...
The speed of light is c.
Also, no one gets to know anything about me. You can just go ahead and make the worst, most demeaning assumptions. I know you will.

Jul 9, 2009 at 8:41 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Don't worry, we do it anyway.

Anyhow, I'm the world's fastest Sketchfighter and I can prove it. I've never beaten the NES Super Mario Brothers which is something I'm ashamed of. (I got into the last room of world 8-4 and was promptly killed by a hatchet throwing goon. Gah.) I once climbed the ranks from a lowly member to a global moderator on one of the forums I frequent. I play games in the action/adventure vein, but I don't think anybody has ever heard of them, thus I'm quite boring when popular games beyond solitaire come up in conversation.

And I am and am not a non-member of the uncult of VXI, which shall always rest in war under the name of Void. *uncryptic not-grin*