"Master using it, and you can have this!"
There's an imposter among us...

Attachments

• AmongDrip.org.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 2
Oct 18, 2021 at 8:38 PM
Long-term planner
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This org will now be used in Project Ampersand when you first meet Akito.
I like the sound of it, it has sort of an upbeat, mission oriented type of feel to it. I picture this song playing along side some level where you're travelling through some terrain, blowing past obstacles and determined to reach your goal. I guess I don't know what the scene of meeting Akito looks like yet, since I haven't played Project Ampersand yet, so I'll have to see how I feel about the fittingness of this song when I play the mod.

There's an imposter among us...
What has the internet come to? Apparently, an ORG remix of a trap beat remix of a sound effect from a simple game that waited 2 years in silence before exploding onto the internet, and then falling nearly silent again 6 months later. In all seriousness, that's a pretty good transcription. When I first started listening, I thought the main track sounded a bit off, but admittedly it's hard to find the right track for some instruments sometimes. I enjoyed giving it a brief listen.

Oct 19, 2021 at 3:30 PM
A transcription of Killer Queen from Deltarune in Organya. I think I nailed the instruments.

Attachments

• KillerQueen.org.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 3
Oct 20, 2021 at 12:10 AM
Long-term planner
A transcription of Killer Queen from Deltarune in Organya. I think I nailed the instruments.
The beat sounds fine, although the instruments sound a bit off to me, so I'll assume that was sarcasm. They don't sound terrible, just a little bit off. Looks like it's incomplete, but not a bad start.

Oct 20, 2021 at 1:50 PM
Yeah, I forgot to include 2 extra tracks in the beat!
The beat sounds fine, although the instruments sound a bit off to me, so I'll assume that was sarcasm. They don't sound terrible, just a little bit off. Looks like it's incomplete, but not a bad start.

Nov 25, 2021 at 4:03 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Just a heads up, we discovered a minor authorisation issue with the ORG tags, which is why they weren't working consistently. It's now been rectified and they should be able to read direct links from most sites henceforth.