• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy
  • Hi DT here, I've noticed the last software has made it possible again for users to change their own usernames, but now with a new functionality allowing staff to approve or reject the change as it goes through. This has the potential to save a bit of hassle for everybody; however, in order for it to be worth leaving on it will need to not be abused. I request that all users continue to fulfill the general expectation of only requesting a new handle very occasionally, e.g. to fit in line with what they now use in most other places. The next while-ish will be treated as a trial period to gauge whether or not to keep it this way or change it back again (again).

Show off your org music...

Nov 6, 2020 at 1:09 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Raymundo on CTSTF sex real how? Also, this sounds great!

Jan 29, 2021 at 3:03 AM
Freedom shall ring, so proclaims the mountain king
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I'm not familiar with Ring Fit Adventure, but based on hearing this remix, it sounds like it has pretty good music. This is a pretty well-made org! The beginning sets a real exciting and happy tone, and the background instruments and percussion are really good! This sounds like a pretty polished ORG.

Feb 14, 2021 at 10:14 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Post all your orgs here, You know, For fun stuff. Also if you want people to use them in a mod, post them here.
For people who use other people's orgs for their mods: You must put the creators name or discord in the credit's, because you did not make the ORGS

Feb 14, 2021 at 11:10 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Jul 12, 2021 at 9:55 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
(edit 7/13, updated the .org and .ogg links to fix a minor error in the org remake and a minor tweak to the original + org version that was bothering me)
Haven't used ORGmaker in a while...
Here's a recreation of a song I made in FL Studio last night that used an Organya soundfont, decided to remake it in OrgMaker (mainly to see how close I can get the delay...) and it turned out surprisingly close: Hub.org

for comparison here's the original version I made in FL Studio for a future mod project (better reverb/delay + minor EQ and vibrato effects) Hub.ogg

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021 at 11:49 PM
Whoa, Aqua, I don't think I've listened to any of your music before. This is really good! The tracks all fit together really well to set a kind of dreary mood. Out of curiosity, why did you make this in FL Studio before re-making it in OrgMaker? I listened to the ogg and then the org, and I wasn't able to notice a difference. I would probably have to listen a few more times and very carefully to catch the reverb and vibrato effects present in the FL Studio version.

Jul 13, 2021 at 7:34 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Whoa, Aqua, I don't think I've listened to any of your music before. This is really good! The tracks all fit together really well to set a kind of dreary mood. Out of curiosity, why did you make this in FL Studio before re-making it in OrgMaker? I listened to the ogg and then the org, and I wasn't able to notice a difference. I would probably have to listen a few more times and very carefully to catch the reverb and vibrato effects present in the FL Studio version.
Thanks!! For all my recent mods I've decided to start using ogg playback to create custom soundtracks rather than OrgMaker, and as I've been getting better at music production I've been preferring to make music with FL Studio (outside of CS modding I've actually gotten fairly skilled in EDM production). For my Cave Story mods I've been liking to use a style similar to Organya but less restrained by limitations OrgMaker has, such as extra effects and other instruments, and for this track I was thinking of adding more interesting synths but it ended up being entirely composed of OrgMaker instruments, which is what led me to attempt to remake it in OrgMaker.

Jul 14, 2021 at 1:27 AM
That makes sense. Was this song made for any ongoing modding projects, or was it just because the idea of making a song like that came to mind?

Jul 15, 2021 at 9:27 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
That makes sense. Was this song made for any ongoing modding projects, or was it just because the idea of making a song like that came to mind?
Yup! It's for my newest mod project 100 Worlds which I've been posting progress about on Twitter and here the past few days, I made the song to play in the Hub world of the game to revisit levels once you've unlocked them

Jul 15, 2021 at 11:55 PM
Ah yes, less than an hour after I made that post, you then made that post on your profile with that teleporter bug you then fixed a couple hours later. Looks interesting, I'll have to give your mod a play when it's ready to have a showcase thread here.

Jul 20, 2021 at 7:21 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Keep on rollin'!"