• Somewhere in this year.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Next year I suppose.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • When it's done.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Never.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • I don't know just, please finish it! ;__; PLEASE!

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • OMFG JUST SHUT THE [EDIT] UP AND FINISH YOUR [EDITING] DEMO FOR SH*T!

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Jun 18, 2007 at 4:28 AM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
xristosx said:
LOL!!! shutdown...

oh well when you get a chance can you reupload them or something? :(

I hope... Soon mate ;)

Jun 24, 2007 at 9:23 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Hope to try your mod sometime..! The CrownedChristmasFixed.zip and the fourm links aren't working for me.. I'll try again if I have time later..!

Jul 12, 2007 at 8:18 PM
Hoxtilicious
I re-edited the hearts and powerups a bit, also I did some nice new numbers :3
I'm converting some org I'll upload it screenshots may follow.

Current Progress:

Ver. 0.4.2.1

Maps**: 30%
Images*: 70%
Music*: 70%
Weapons: 20%
Items: 25%
NPC: 15%

** = Have to be 100% before I release.
* = Have to be 75% before I release.

Jul 13, 2007 at 7:11 AM
"Huzzah!"
Haha, I feel guilty... I tried the mod and never did comment on it. :D

Hehe, I liked it though! It's pretty cool playing as a Mimiga, and the hectic beginning is pretty darn unique, I have to say, hehe. :D

The 'nightmare' sections are very well done as well. Kinda creepy in spots, really... and Core was a blast to fight with so much HP (don't have to worry 'bout dodging! XD )

Jul 13, 2007 at 12:09 PM
Hoxtilicious
Xaser said:
Haha, I feel guilty... I tried the mod and never did comment on it. :D

Hehe, I liked it though! It's pretty cool playing as a Mimiga, and the hectic beginning is pretty darn unique, I have to say, hehe. :D

The 'nightmare' sections are very well done as well. Kinda creepy in spots, really... and Core was a blast to fight with so much HP (don't have to worry 'bout dodging! XD )

Well I hope I have some screenshots soon :3

I think I'll remake the whole tilesets and textbox/number/letter art, yay for costum tilesets!

Edit: Tileset for Air Fortress sections (Double size);

diph.php

diph.php

Jul 14, 2007 at 5:16 PM
"Huzzah!"
Woo, now *that's* pretty sweet looking! Yeah, the Corridor sprites were a little odd for someplace floating in the sky (and you *did* use that tileset a lot :p ), but this one fits like a glove, or whatever the old folks say. :p

Funny how I *just* finished my own Egg-based tileset not too long ago. Convenience and a half!

Jul 14, 2007 at 6:08 PM
Hoxtilicious
Xaser said:
Woo, now *that's* pretty sweet looking! Yeah, the Corridor sprites were a little odd for someplace floating in the sky (and you *did* use that tileset a lot :p ), but this one fits like a glove, or whatever the old folks say. :p

Thanks and yeah, I know I used it nearly every time, I need to make 2 Tilesets more: 1 for the rest rooms and one for the "CreepyWeed" tileset-maps and maaaaybe im going to make another seperate one for the elevator sections...

Xaser said:
Funny how I *just* finished my own Egg-based tileset not too long ago. Convenience and a half!

Maybe wanna show me? :3

Jul 15, 2007 at 12:10 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Hey, the link in the original post is broken, and I couldn't find any other link to it while searching through the topic. Mind mirroring it somewhere?

I certainly wouldn't mind it if you put it on my site.

Jul 15, 2007 at 2:29 AM
Hoxtilicious
Gyro said:
Hey, the link in the original post is broken, and I couldn't find any other link to it while searching through the topic. Mind mirroring it somewhere?

I certainly wouldn't mind it if you put it on my site.

You can have it on your site too if you want to ;D But you need to say that I made it not you :p Well anyhow, I lost original one ;( Maybe some member can upload it, but I will have a "reloaded" version soon so the original 0.3 with new graphics will be avaible for download :p

Jul 15, 2007 at 3:16 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
S. P. Gardebiter said:
But you need to say that I made it not you :p

Heh. Clearly. I'd just be a jerk otherwise, and that would cause people to avoid my site. Jerkery is definably bad for PR. :p

EDIT: So does anyone have a copy of it that I could use?

Jul 15, 2007 at 8:22 AM
"Huzzah!"
Ah, fudge on a stick! I've got a great DSL access from this computer, with Doukutsu and plenty of mods (+mine in progress)... but *not* this one! Curses! And seeing that I won't be back home for 'bout a week or so, hehe, that helps too. :p

And for general consumption, and because Garde asked so nicely (and shared his to boot!)...
diph.php

One catch though. Yes, I jpeg'd it. Yes, that makes me a bastard. But is it greed? Actually, I have no trouble at all with people using it, *except* that I'm actually dangerously close (by comparison) to a public demo of my mod. I'll happily encourage borrowing by then, but until that day comes... hehe, you'll have to stick with the teaser for now! :p

Ugh, I have *got* to quit jacking threads for anything regarding my mod and start my own doggone topic! Sorry about that... >_<

Jul 15, 2007 at 8:31 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
wow that looks awesome :p

Jul 15, 2007 at 1:19 PM
Hoxtilicious
Xaser said:
Ugh, I have *got* to quit jacking threads for anything regarding my mod and start my own doggone topic! Sorry about that... >_<

Nah, that's okay, this thread is about work and posting your work to compare it with mine is okay :p

Anyhow I love those giant ball things you replaced with the eggs.

Jul 15, 2007 at 3:06 PM
Hoxtilicious
Jul 15, 2007 at 4:57 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Yay! Finally a link that isn't broken!

Okay so I just played it for like a couple minutes. Was I supposed to level up or do something other than run from all the enemies? Cause I tried killing for experience but I kept on taking damage and losing the experience. Now I keep dying when I face the red demon guy. Am I doing something wrong?

Jul 15, 2007 at 5:19 PM
Hoxtilicious
Jester Frog said:
Yay! Finally a link that isn't broken!

Okay so I just played it for like a couple minutes. Was I supposed to level up or do something other than run from all the enemies? Cause I tried killing for experience but I kept on taking damage and losing the experience. Now I keep dying when I face the red demon guy. Am I doing something wrong?

Run? That makes me think of making it more hard, I think you just need to get better at the game lol

Jul 16, 2007 at 3:01 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
it took me about 20 mins to do the first bit
but the demon was easy

Jul 16, 2007 at 12:52 PM
Hoxtilicious
I decided to make new enemys as well so I here go:

diph.php

Jul 22, 2007 at 12:15 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Run? That makes me think of making it more hard, I think you just need to get better at the game lol
Wow, I feel stupid. It turns out that I didn't grab the Gaudi blade. I thought it was a glitchy blade stuck on an animation on a block or something. Never thought to examine it. Oh, and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but whenever I look at a map screen, behind the map is a screenshot of the last time I paused the game. If it makes a difference, I first noticed this on Egg Corridor (the first time I paused).

EDIT: I just beat Red Hell so yeah, I'm done with the game so far I guess. Sweet game so far. I can't wait 'til it's finished!

EDITEDIT: Sweet, 300th post of the thread!