RageRuner
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• when using graphics enhancement in editors don't load the tiles correctly, is there a way to fix that?
    Flake
    Flake
    In Booster's Lab: "View/Edit Project Config" Settings and then edit the "tile size" thing.
    In Cave Editor: Use Booster's Lab.
    Mint
    Mint
    What about Sue's workshop? D:
    Serri
    Serri
    dk7i2z.png
    they stopped comin' when the spoiler button eventually turned into a small square that couldnt be clickd
    PokeEngineer
    PokeEngineer
    Yep, what a concept.
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    I am well aware that they do stop comin'
    to make up for it I made a text document of around 2GB in size dedicated to saying "and they don't stop comin'"
    Dear Ma'am or Sir,
    I too am an enthusiast of unusually uncomedic comedy, and found the signature of yours rather amusing.
    However,
    I, while not proud of my achievement and investment, spent no less than twenty minutes opening nested spoilers, to see if 'they really don't stop coming'.
    It is my displeasure to inform you that they in fact, do stop coming.
    Escher Lochran
    Escher Lochran
    Dear RageRuner,
    Very nice. Nicely done. Lovely. I always must admire commitment.
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    thank you
    Mint
    Mint
    If the entire thing was possible to put in a signature I would be very worried for this forum's server.
    im giving up on 100% completing CS+, Im gonna give Hollow Knight a shot and try to 112% it this time, but on computer, meaning I have to redo everything. dammit.
    when given the choice of 1 or 2 I'd have to go with 3
    Serri
    Serri
    Rave 3 is never coming out.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    The door never opens to Rave Reach. :koron:
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    if kingdom hearts has taught me anything is that there doesn't have to be a 3, but there CAN be a 2.9
    man even after all these years, 'fast paino jam' still sounds great, good thing music doesn't age and die like their composers
    I stay up one whole night and get the punishment of 14 hours of sleep in return. What the hell?!
    its funny when a program has to go through 3 phases of preparing to install it
    its EVEN FUNNIER the second time
    AlmaHexie
    AlmaHexie
    I sense the rage running through your soul.
    in a mod cenetered around speed, would it make sense to have a gun that shoots backwards?
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    I would also like to add that up and down would work normally since, why would I do that?
    Suote
    Suote
    That could work pretty well depending on the level design. If by "centered around speed" you mean fast-paced combat, then it could work easily. It might work better if it was alongside another weapon (like Curly's Nemesis), but it's an okay idea. It'd help to make the gun very unique and useful aside from shooting backwards.
    Suote
    Suote
    If it's a Sonic-style thing where you zip through levels and don't stop... it could work, but it'd probably be useless unless you centered the mod around the backwards gun (like making it the only weapon, or all the others do almost no damage). Not sure how fun that'd be, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…