Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Escher Lochran
Escher Lochran
At the point the spoiler reaches the far right of the text box, and error occurs and the spoilers no longer hide text, causing all spoilers henceforth to be open by default. This is to say that once I reached a set number of "and they don't stop coming"'s, I was able to immediately view all possible astral dimensions in which 'they come'.
Escher Lochran
Escher Lochran
This resulted in me being able to bypass your work, and find the final time 'they came'. And because of this, with 'relative ease' I was able to discover that in fact, 'they do stop coming'.
It would have been pleasant to find acknowledgement at the end, but it is my presumption that you did not anticipate for another person to see if they did indeed 'stop coming'.
Escher Lochran
Escher Lochran
In summary, I am disappointed, yet not all that surprised at this. Most of all, I am disappointed in the fact that you could lie, of such an obvious thing.

Shame on you, and good day. (And do try to have a nice day. Take some time to relax, and take some time to do something you had been meaning to do.)
Flake
Flake
Displeasement.
RageRuner
RageRuner
I shall fix your problem
it will take time
but I WILL finish this
Serri
Serri
Bruhv
RageRuner
RageRuner
im sorry, but I a keep them coming it wont work AND will destroy my computer (or at least make it VERY slow)
Serri
Serri
There is a character limit.
RageRuner
RageRuner
so instead, while I cant make it infinite, I will make an extremely long text document, saying "and they dont stop coming" as an apology
RageRuner
RageRuner
well, I guess theres a character limit as well
Serri
Serri
There's always been one.
RageRuner
RageRuner
I just wasn't aware of it
RageRuner
RageRuner
apologies again, I guess copy and pasting "and they don't stop coming" over a million times (no joke, its probably more) and having over 10 trillion (again, probably more) characters (making the text document 1.92GB) tends to actually break your computer.
oops
RageRuner
RageRuner
Capture.PNG
Flake
Flake
Yikes.