Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• What are the best CS mods from 2017 'til now?
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Really helpful mrmontaser

I'm way behind on mods, but Festive Quest was released recently. Probably about the right time to play that :D
    Serri
    Serri
    Ordeal Pillar by SeasonsOfDestiny
    Shipwrecked by SeasonsOfDestiny
    Treasure Islands by Noxid
    Headman by 2dbro

There's also some good entries in MaGCSL, they're all compiled in one mod (i definitely recommend the top 3 from the results).
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    What the two above said (Festive Quest + Serri's list). Those 5 mods are what first comes to mind when I think 2017-2020.
    So what's with "entities" 371 to 382?
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    @Brayconn - mainly curiosity as to why CaveEditor lists 380 to 382 under "Major Boss".

@Serri - nope, just vanilla CS.
    Serri
    Serri
    Oh riiiiiiight. I think that's also in another document from the CSMC that needs to be posted here, but the Special bosses and most their projectiles are also listed as entities in the game. But they're not listed in CE or BL since they're pretty much hard-coded.
    Brayconn
    Brayconn
    I can't think of a document other than the one I already posted that would have that info... I'll ask around.
    I'm sorry... for everything, since 2012 'til recent days.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I only told her about it on 1 August this year, though she isn't angry at all...

Confessing isn't easy, but it's a step in the right direction.

The only way to completely let go of my self-loathing and move on, I guess.
    Serri
    Serri
    Good luck with that, ig. Hopefully you'll improve as yourself.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    @Cibryll It's wonderful to know that you've finally decided to confess. I believe that if you ever do return to CS Modding, you'd be great at it.
    Some things are really hard to say... perhaps because one fears how others may react, or something... I dunno.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    @Cibryll It's going to be okay. I can absolutely understand the fear that comes with this kind of thing and I'll be here to support you through it.
    Serenth info post:
    Newerth has 27 continents, as of 2023 (in-universe).
    (And only one has a name I can't type on a phone.)

EDIT: 28 continents, not 27. Sorry.
    A
    AuroraDash
    Here's an idea: for many decades in the Solar Shadow timeline, including when SS4 happens, there are Sixty Nations of Newerth, whose 65 leaders meet in a Grand Newerthian Council. There are 27 continents, which are the same as your 28 canon continents, except Anegio has fallen out of the sky and crashed into TAC, destroying both of them and creating a new bigger continent called Revelyion.

What do you think?
    A
    AuroraDash
    Sorry for the multiple posts – CSTSF has an annoying character limit I need to work around >_< King says that he'll leave you alone and stop bothering you if you're able to get into DRPF and open it up for him.
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    @AuroraDash I too would like to know what's so important about Dragon Riders Planning Forums that Kim had Shane lock it down just to stop me from getting in.
    @Kim Tyranto AuroraDash speaks the truth, if you can get DRPF open, I will cease this. If not, there will be consequences.
    Could someone please help me with a riddle for Apocalyptic Shadow floor 28?
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    What creature latches on, and takes but never gives back?
    Serri
    Serri
    Answer:

Hidden text highlight (or click) to view:

"what" has 4 letters, "always" has 6 letters, "sometimes" has 9 letters, "but forever" has 10 letters

Cibryll
    Cibryll
    @ King - I'm guessing a parasite?

Anyway, thanks, guys!
    So today's my birthday... :/
    Serri
    Serri
    Hope you feel better for your birthday, then. :)
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    I heard if you declare birthday week on your birthday, you get to stretch it out till you have a good day :debug:
    Or if you have cake, the celebration lasts until it's gone... (in which case you freeze a piece and it's always a party)

Anyway, well wishes!!
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks!
    Apocalyptic Shadow stuff: finally added enemies to floor 24, and an optional puzzle too. No jetpacks for that puzzle, though!
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Recurring boss Fantôme? His five kids are on that floor. If you kill them, they won't respawn.

Plus the Crestfallen Cool is OP with infinite ammo. Beat the true final boss way too quick.
    Saving with an activated Nikumaru Counter is a bit messy with the timer. Was worth a try, at least.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    We needed a specific add-on for that and it went out of date at some point misfortunately
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    And saving the game, then taking note of the time in a txt file, quitting the game and restarting it would be way too tedious.

Semi-related question, if a bit silly. Does the timer have a limit (like 99'59"9 or something)?
    kirbygamer58556
    kirbygamer58556
    Yet another Serenth info post...
    The Tirahnys continent has had eight presidents so far; two of them appeared in Lunar Shadow. (And one of them is counted twice.)
    Why do I keep torturing myself with very difficult video games?
    A
    AuroraDash
    I like to speedrun Celeste, that gets outrageously difficult after a while.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    *Downloads all of those RPGmaker (thanks!)
    *Also realizes I'm WAY behind in playing Cave Story mods...
    ay yai yai

@Celeste - Great fun. Much rage.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    I'm guessing this Celeste has nothing to do with Lunar Shadow's Lunadine's elder sister Celestdina. :p

That aside, @AuroraDash just gave me an idea, but I don't know if the Nikumaru Counter plays nicely with saving and then reloading...
    Serenth info post 3.
    The largest music band in Serenthan history has 31 members.
    (What I was thinking, even I don't know...)
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    The newest member of the Routen Band (led by Sonia Routen who began existence as a forum RPG character for something unrelated to Lunar Shadow before... 2015, maybe?) joined (in-universe) on 30 December 2018.

"Routen" comes from "route 10". (Not very creative, but.)

(I... don't know what'll be the next info post... the Tirahnys presidents preceding Ilina from LS, maybe?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…