AquaDoesStuff
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Extending that demo release by a day or 2 from now because I didn't have as much time over the weekend as I thought.
    Will be releasing a demo for Grotto Myth by the end of the weekend
    Binary
    Binary
    You know how I discovered the word "Grotto"? Technically, it was Skylanders Giants.

But, besides that, it was in efforts to try and find another synonym for cave that wasn't cavern, only to find out that, really, the word cave doesn't have that many synonyms.
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    Yeah, cave has barely any english synonyms.
    attempted to restore the ending mix of mischievous robot to a higher quality by using this video, editing out any clipping and adding in the ending of the ingame version.
    I would post a link to my restoration but I don't want to anger the staff here for copyright n stuff. I might post it to Twitter or YouTube soon though
    Serri
    Serri
    Wouldn't Danny Baranowsky have that song on him, especially when he worked on the 3DS soundtrack?
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    He probably does, but I don't want to contact him right now
    watch until the very end i swear its not just a recording of vanilla cave story
    Binary
    Binary
    Why do some of the fanfares sound completely different than normal?
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    I'm composing custom music for my mod, among those were life Capsule and get item
    screwing around modding cs and i realize if you wait about a minute falling to your perpetual doom off the edge of a map that you hit water at some point and you can eventually drown, somebody else probably already noticed but i thought that was interesting
    this is the kind of thing that could go in a forum thread but you see I don't do that anymore at this point and I don't even know why
    renaming rocky fable to GrottoMyth purely because I don't like the name Rocky Fable very much
    i still want the name to kinda represent "cave story but really different" or "alternate universe story" or something because thats kinda what it is but anyway uh
    serious problem ive been trying to figure this out for too long
    how do you change the tile types on a tileset?
    im sure this is possible but i cant figure it out
    RageRuner
    RageRuner
    A problem I usually run into when switch from boosters lab to cave editor or vise versa is the script usually is gone, It could be a fault on my part, but that's my personal experience
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    that may have to do with booster's lab's script folder or something idk
    i never run into that issue but i dont edit scripts with BL
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    well im only map editing with CE so i dont think ill have to run into script issues
    i actually prefer BL in terms of mapping but if im tweaking the tileset, BL doesnt update it even if i reopen the maps using it so I use CE strictly because of that - wish BL could have an "update tileset" button or something
    is it possible to change my username because i REALLY do not like this username and i really didnt in the first place
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    almost every time someone he knows is a threat tries to say anything at all, he will take their harmless action and spin it into a negative disease, saying things like "don't listen to x" or "i know x better than anyone" despite never talking to them. this also creates a false sense of familiarity, maybe the methods he's used on others in the past. Don't believe his lies.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Cool story bro.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    hi hayden
    haha i remembered i had this account
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    rocky fable? lmao remember when that was a thing i want to bring it back but at this point i dont even know JUIHSVSDFJIUBKVDGFKUCMN<
    ok so rocky fable update yes
    apparently the reason why it crashed with no error was because of some hex patches i blindly installed in BL
    im gonna work on it again, except im gonna pretty much restart from scratch because i dont like where my idea was going (giving quote a voice for barely any plot purose is just ew)
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    tho i do want to ask something... should i keep the part where quote enters his internal hardware and has to literally fix himself to wake up from the system crash? its kind of weird but i really like the concept of it
    King (2.0)
    King (2.0)
    The idea sounds interesting. I'd say go for it, if only to see this idea in action.
    well i forgot cave story exists for 4 months but hi again
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    oh yeah also when i went to work on rocky fable the game crashed with no error log what the heck
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    henlo
    joexyz
    joexyz
    what are you talking about? cave story is just a figment of your imagination...
    what is the likes meter on your profile i dont recall it having any functionality thats significant
    Reactions: Noxid
    Mint
    Mint
    @PokeEngineer It's more like it's a feature of XenForo that just isn't really used.
    And who knows, maybe that's for the best.

Anyway don't forget to like this post and subscribe for more.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    It got turned on automatically and then immediately off after the last software change, staff can still technically do it because even if we did turn it off we could just go back in and reenable it if we really wanted to
    AquaDoesStuff
    AquaDoesStuff
    oh ok then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…