andwhyisit
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hello can i double post if im making an update for my mod
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Given that a significant amount of time has passed and you are posting updates to a mod then it should be fine, but you need to exercise some self judgement over when you should and shouldn't double post.
    Mint
    Mint
    Andwhy banned for tripleposting.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    thanks!
    in the main artery part did the guy who made the translation also have to edit the blocks to say no damage instead? (the no damage is off the screen)

and did the ikachan drawing come with that?
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    wow i just realized how far ironhead is in the game
    i always feel like it was before the last balrog fight but weird its not
    also didn't you fight the BALFROG!!!!
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I just used Doukutsu Trainer to give me the explosive so I could skip Grass town immediately
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    oh that makes it go really fast wow
    Hey can you explain why the servers went down on Wednesday?
    Mint
    Mint
    I remember mysql being a php thing and i like to blame php for anything bad because i hate it.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Php interfaces with mysql, but mysql is its own separate thing. It's like you going down to the store to get milk, you interface with the store. If all the milk was out of stock then should I blame you for not coming back with the milk?
    LxLe
    LxLe
    PHP is my waifu, if you insult my waifu, you insult me.
    how do you get the little thing that is next to your name that says something
    like mine says "huzzah" and a balrog picture

and yours is a blue thing that says life begins and ends with nu

how do you get those and can i keep one i like the one with the spur
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    You acquire new "badges" as I call 'em, by the amount of posts you makes. Don't try and abuse the system, believe me I tried, and try to reach "X" posts; it will most likely be considered spam. For instance you get "Life begins and ends with nu" at like 3,000 iirc? There was a post about this a few years ago by some guy by the name of "The Magician"? I don't believe that's his full online name.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    oh i dont want to lose my balrog or the spur one
    In botw I have made it my personal quest to get every piece of armour in the game and upgrade them all to the fullest, including dlc and amiibo armour. I just discovered the hard way that there is a maximum number of 100 inventory slots for armour. With the latest dlc there are now 107 different pieces of armour in-game. I had to sell Kilton's stuff to fit the new stuff in.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    So.. uhh.. how do I bug report to Nintendo?
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    No clue. Also kinda surprised that they made an error like this. I wasn't too surprised to find that food had an inventory limit, but armor too?
    Did you actually edit literally every signature containing images to change the source to your own archive or was this just automated? I just noticed the source links were changed.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    It was a mix of manual action with custom automated scripts (I wrote 20 of the bloody things). Effectively I restored broken images and backed up images from posts and sigs from any time before early September. The reason for this was because broken images just slow the site down. I was originally inspired to do this by the bullshit with photobucket.

Though if you are asking if this is some action that automatically happens in the background every time some image is added, the answer is no. It was me over 2 months ago and it took me half a month to process 10 years of posted images.
    Mint
    Mint
    Oh jeez that must've been quite the task then. Still an amazing feat though!
    tlo
    tlo
    that's actually impressive. Props to you, andwhyisit. it's nice not to have to worry about image hosting and such.
    gamemanj
    gamemanj
    -127, for when -128 isn't positive enough.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    I find this statement to be ironic considering that -128 translates to +128 in CS (in terms of damage), which is the most positive damage amount in the game. Equip a -128 weapon and it will heal your enemies.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    A VPS exists as a disk image with an equal share of a full server's disk space and resources. For all intents and purposes a VPS and dedicated server work exactly the same, except for the VPS having a percentage of the space and resources a dedicated host would have. That said you need to have stupid amounts of traffic to even consider going dedi (I am talking many millions of people) because it is prohibitively expensive.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Technically the raspberry pi in my mom's basement is a dedicated server
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    *ahem* dedicated web server.
    was there ever a mod called curlys story or curlys adventure i remember playing it a long time ago but i can't find it again
    and it wasn't just normal cave story but with curly as the player, it was an entirely new and pretty professional looking game

all i remember is there were years and the house changes as years go on
    also i remember that you start in the sand zone, and then go to some "ancient cave"
    I don't go under the alias TITAN anymore, so I'd like to request a name change to flametitan25, thanks
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Before I proceed I need confirmation you understand that changing your name will change the username you log in with as well, and also that you want to proceed on that basis.
    Katina
    Katina
    Yeah, that's fine.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Done.
    There are 22 "click here to give an internet" sigs on these forums. I counted.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Abe from Clone High better have said that.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    1. I was expecting more as well.
    3. Well when you find something you stop looking. If you don't find something then you will keep looking until you give up. Under this principle it is faster to find something than to not find something. Your browser is no different in this regard.
    4. No idea. I am yet to sort through the images in posts. For now I am focusing on sig images until that is done, then I will deal with posts.
    Hey man I'm interested in a Cavestory Vinyl how do I get started?
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Contact the manufacturers directly. Their email addy is info@onecutvinyl.com. They still have the info for my job. Quote my email address ( realmmaster26@hotmail.com ) and ask for an extension of the order associated with said email address to be quoted to you and delivered to you.

Please keep in mind that this company gets a huge number of orders and that they are all hand cut. So expect to wait weeks or even months to receive the vinyl.

Also expect it to be at least $10 more expensive than when I had these produced in bulk.
    When arriving at Goron City in BotW without the Fireproof Elixer it is absolutely hillarious to watch the armour shop's shopkeeper go into panic mode when his newest customer starts making casual conversation while on fire.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    i love BoTW's attention to detail
    can't wait to get my hands on the game
    ItsAutumn
    ItsAutumn
    Thats hillarious.
    Do you think you could send me the fixed PSP version of Rave Story? Being stuck due to an uncontrollable game breaking bug in a great mod is kinda a bummer...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…