Noxid
    I'll talk to DT
    Hina
    Hina
    Okay
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Hm, let's see.

The Eternal Darkness, the apparent username of Shane's interloper, was on this forum for a while and went inactive. He later was exposed on another forum (which was once known as the Shane's Cave Story Forums) and banned there.

However, the supposed real Shane could not access these forums. His account lay dormant. Because TED was the only one who ever used these, and Shane still can't for unknown reasons, it was easy for TED to come back. Why he wanted to, I do not know, but it might have something to do with his personality being somewhere along the lines of Always Chaotic Stupid Evil to everyone who isn't his supposed girlfriend.

The stupid is there merely because of his erratic and borderline obsessive actions and attitude towards Shane and, to a certain extent, Shane's former coAdministrator Taylor. It seems likely that TED is extremely astute and easily able to piece together sensitive information, if not an outright hacker. He is also impressively capable in the field of deception. Why he bothered talking with us at all, as well as why he would bother masquerading as someone for two years, creating MULTIPLE Cave Story mods, joining a large array of forums and other sites, upholding them all, creating dozens of good relationships with people, and inventing an incredibly deep and complicated fantasy world of his own design, with multiple RPGs and Forum Games set in it, all for the purpose of ruining the reputationof some random kid in South Africa (a task he failed miserably at) who he absolutely abhors for little reason despite a dubious connection to him, is unclear.

And that's not getting into the numerous possible Schizo Plots that could be at work here.
    ★It was Shane the whole time. He invented the story of having his account hacked and TED as a way of garnering sympathy and reinventing himself, as well as clearing himself of any odd or bad actions he took the past years. This would explain TED's over the top and extreme actions and attitude.m

★TED still has control of Shane's account. He's doing all this for fun.

★Same as the first, but the real Shane was the one we knew before. Someone hacked his account and made up the whole thing, and we're still talking to him today.

...yeah, I don't blame you for just banning him. Not even I understand.
    You locker!
    Noxid
    Noxid
    YOU CANT STOP ME
    I HAVE ALL THE POWER
    Hina
    Hina
    You destroyed my joke thread!

NoooooOOOOOOO!
    I formally request permission to use your and Lace's Pyramid as one of the two initial example ports to showcase the basic features present in the first release of Plus Porter.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Seems a scosh redundant since I already had a CS+ version but if that's what you want then sure go for it
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Thanks.
    balrogmagictoaster
    Noxid
    Noxid
    uh
    yeah sure
    S
    Slither
    Sorry I guess i'm expecting people to read my mind
    I meant to say that the ratio of members with "balrog" in their names seems to directly correlate with a general apathy for the rules and a lack of tact. Although unsuccessfully, I was attempting to convey my discontent with these members through a clever use of grammatical error and spelling mistakes.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    2deep69me
    You're a brave man, Noxid, conquering a drink invented by minors for depressed combat androids. ×,<
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I do it all for you (collectively)
    Hey, I can't edit my posts in locked threads. Would you be willing to make a little edit to <a href='http://www.cavestory.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5186-doctor-amazing/?p=174175' class='bbc_url' title=''>this post</a> for me? The last link in it which contains the text "see also" is broken because the url of the quick modding/hacking answers thread got changed due to a somewhat recent merging. <a href='http://www.cavestory.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5259-quick-moddinghacking-answers-thread/?p=170074' class='bbc_url' title=''>Here's</a> the new url, if you're willing.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Alright. I have no idea how you even found that out, but it's fixed now.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Thanks. Is it overly narcissistic that I enjoy going back to posts of mine with lots of hyper links that took a while to gather and clicking on them?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Uhhh
    probably, actually >.>
    What's with this?
    BLink
    BLink
    Maybe you should apply this 'Boredom' to K;SS and see what comes of it.
    Y'know instead of instead of doing things that make people ticked off at you, do some stuff they will like.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    <iframe id="ytplayer" class="EmbeddedVideo" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://youtube.com/embed/P2tdVVqS0t0?html5=1&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen /></iframe>
    If you want to put up this video somewhere, Noxid, feel free lol
    <div class='bbc_spoiler'>
    <span class='spoiler_title'>Spoiler</span> <input type='button' class='bbc_spoiler_show' value='Show' />
    <div class='bbc_spoiler_wrapper'><div class='bbc_spoiler_content' style="display:none">
    I can crop the "extra" part at the end, but; that's just the kneejerk over-reaction I imagined of a wild Cave Story Mod addict... ;D

The ability to execute something at the end of the program is nice though... If you use it to open up a link to your website; or if you could launch an alternate doukutsu.exe; and quit the one you're currently in...
    Options are limitless!

SPOILER :
    I did have a sinking pit feeling for a minute when the PC started to shutdown lol/// I was like What. Happening.?
    Reminds me of the pranks we used to play in High School... Good times... *le sigh*
    </div></div>
    </div>
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    Hey hey hey, Noxid doesn't play by ANYONE'S rules. Including his own.
    can we just ban all religious discussion? I'm sensing a pattern here and it always leads to disaster. gosh.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    but that would be OPPRESSING PEOPLES FREEDOMS
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    This place is ruled on the basis of "ZEH-ROH" freedom anyway and you know it
    shmorky's art is so goddamn adorbs I cant deal with this
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Noxid" data-cid="175884" data-time="1382481044"><p>48x32</p></blockquote>For the record, it's actually 64x32, not 48x32.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    ah, I was pretty much going off of memory so I'm not surprised it was off
    I figured it was some weird measurement
    current mood: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Pretty much describes my mood that day, too. >_>
    The quality sucks but I made this just because
    Noxid
    Noxid
    On one hand I admire the craftsmanship, but I still cringe a little bit inside every time I see that picture
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    You should've realized what you were getting into, doing that in front of someone holding a camera, and knowing it would likely get seen on the internet. D:
    Noxid
    Noxid
    well that was the entire idea in the first place
    but it's less funny out of context
    "The October 11 morning show featuring... student and teacher reactions to the 100 million you tube views video "What does the Fox say" "
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    Of course this had to be the only morning show not available on mobile devices.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    it's too intense for mobile devices to handle
    Guess who found the maximum amount of comments allowed on a status? ^_^
    Polaris
    Polaris
    I hardly tell them anything I don't tell anyone else, though. I feel like I'm giving unequal attention, which is stupid, but there it is.

And keep it under your hat (assuming none of them see this status, which is not a good assumption to make), but I've honestly been questioning whether I want to stay there, anyway...
    Noxid
    Noxid
    you're silly
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Pretty much.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    now I can fill that cat-shaped void in my heart without having to worry about getting in trouble with my landlady for harboring wild animals
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    The next time I'm at your place your room had better be filled with these
    Hi, I downloaded a newer version of BL because I was using a slightly outdated version, but I get an error message the first time I load a map after I start the program. It look like I'd be able to edit the game fine, but I want to make sure just incase.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    hm yeah that's non-vital to that version, looks like I forgot to take the error message. it's used in an offshoot dev branch that I'm working on for GIR.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    uhh now it looks like the entities won't even show up for me. That's really odd. I think I'll switch over to the older version I was using before...
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Yes I think that is an actual bug but nobody reported it so I never got around to looking at it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…