Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Holy hand grenade, the thread listened to you for once. =o
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Right after you made that post, Davespice appeared, and everything just calmed down from there.

<em class='bbc'>*Latent Moderator Abilities+1*</em>

What, did you use Pray or something?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    When a serious subject comes along, people better take it seriously and not start bickering like children. They've got 5000 other threads to do that in.

Sometimes you gotta bring out the big guns of calm, logical reasoning and a tone of mutual respect. It's drastic, but that thread was reaching ignition point so I had to <i>cool</i> things off.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Ah. So calm guns are like big, fancy ones that take up 10 condescension ammo and 10 irony ammo for every shot? I think I see now.

Quite respectable. ^_^
    Noxid
    Noxid
    the new approach we're taking is to encourage creating new threads over bumping old ones, so duplicate threads are more lax as nobody who posts here is clever enough to come up with an original thread idea anyway. This causes less work and blood pressure issues for us without stifling forum activity.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    All right.

Also, I'd better mention this now before I forget again.<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Noxid" data-cid="174439" data-time="1379638761"><p>it is taking all i have
    to not say some very rude words right now
    so. all. i'm. going. to. say. is. no.
    </p></blockquote>I'm proud of you.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    "My work is based in animal imagery and religious symbolism."
    oh man, this is too real for me
    freaky art style, it's like if someone made a furry time machine to the renaissance
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    I know right? I think the fact that they chose rats of all things makes it 10x freakier because rats are kind of ew.
    Also I'm hoping you have NSFW turned off because the latest submission is yeah
    Noxid
    Noxid
    oh gosh. >.>
    Hey, I want to thank you for solving the problem I had with the Yoku Blocks. It's working fine now, with one exception. This isn't something that totally needs to be fixed, but if there's a way to fix it then I'd be willing to. Whenever I access a section with the Yoku Blocks, I can't open the inventory screen. It really doesn't matter since you can just quick-switch your weapons, but if it's possible to fix just let me know.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Hmm, I didn't realize that was an issue but I can see it happens in Pyramid too. I don't have a fix right offhand but if it does really get to be a problem I can try to see what the deal is
    Just an honest question, do you find me of any nuisance? I feel like all I do now is ask people ship questions that everybody already knows
    Noxid
    Noxid
    you don't post enough to be /that/ annoying
    Mr.Mold
    Mr.Mold
    Thank you
    Hey, what happened to your stream of Ascension?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    ah
    livestream eats them after a while if nobody watches it (and why would they?)
    maybe I have a backup, maybe not.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Oh gosh I didn't know it did that. Thanks for letting me know, I'll have to back up other livestreams that I find valuable. And why would people not still watch your stream of Ascension? Your reaction to the face pictures was priceless.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    well for one they probably don't know it exists, and for two I'm pretty sure that anybody who'd want to see it has seen it already anyway
    A really silly question- Since I have no real demo for my J Story thread anymore, what should I do with it? Could I (or a mod, I have no idea how locking works) lock the thread and make a new one when/if we finish a demo? I'm just not sure. Sorry to bother you again.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    If you want it locked I can oblige, since there's not much need for it to be bumped atm
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Somebody decided to bump it and say 'Oh it's glitchy and old' and it just made me think. I'll just let the thread slip back down the pages and update it later on. Nevermind, sorry.
    honestly I find the member status updates to be the most interesting part of the forums these days
    Noxid
    Noxid
    o7m8
    how was it? did you have fun without us?
    ElecMaw
    ElecMaw
    I was back from vacation a month ago but i haven't put anything new in my status updates, oh god i ruined the joke now didn't i

But yeah, was at a resort near beach with some dune forests. Beautiful territory, sad i could only stay there for about 3 days.
    duncathan
    duncathan
    I read "dunc forests" and was really confused
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Okay. I was just lurking and it seemed a bit off, so I thought to get on and tell you. Glad that you've always got it under control.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    I've been away on a trip for most of the weekend, so I probably would have done something about it sooner otherwise
    Kuro
    Kuro
    Okay. As long as it's you guys have it handled take all the time you need. Hope your trip was nice.
    You are always searching..., but for what?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    a meaning to life
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    ShinyElectricBlueTiger
    The meaning of life is actually the 10th golden beetle. We all search for the 10th golden beetle. It is our predetermined duty as humans.
    WarCheif
    WarCheif
    But I found the meaning to life, 42.
    Hey, I heard from an anonymous source that you created some kind of double-jump booster modification. Any chance you'd consider making it public/sharing it with your best friend Doors?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Pretty sure I didn't even document it cause it was so goddamn easy
    just make the booster .8 only refuel one fuel at a time and change how it boosts you to set your vertical speed to negative jump instead of accellerating you
    S
    Slither
    Oh alright, thanks.
    hey Noxid, how does Robolinux run for you?
    BLink
    BLink
    Do you like it? I'm seriously looking to get this for myself.
    But I want some feedback first.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    best thing I ever got. It made my computer 500% faster and cured my lymphoma.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    and i'm definitely not making shit up like i always do
    Some people have harshly criticized my English these days. My confidence is quite shaken so I feel a bit scared when I have to speak or write. Do I make grammatical/linguistic errors often? Any suggestions for improvement? You are a native speaker so I thought I'll ask you.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Although your word choice is more formal than most native speakers, at least in written communication the form is generally better than most and I couldn't think of much to improve grammatically. If you really wanted to *look* like a native english speaker you could try to use contractions more often perhaps.
    trickybilly
    trickybilly
    Thank you. They have described my English as "catastrophic", "shame", etc... You can imagine that it did not feel very good. After that it was a bit hard to speak again. Fear of mistakes. Unfortunately that very fear produces mistakes. I just do not think that words like "catastrophic", "shame" are fair and deserved. That's why I need someone for a heads up. Best wishes, trickybilly
    Cat Month ends in a week...how sad. D:
    I had a dream that a hole-in-one in golf was called a Yiff. It struck me as mildly unusual.
    Captain Fabulous
    Captain Fabulous
    So when will you be making a golfsona?
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Tiger woods is my spirit animal
    Have you considered a ban on highheel yet? This is getting ridiculous, we can ban her on the grounds of spam.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    Yeah but what would be the fun in that! Forums haven't had this many posts in ages
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Alright, fair enough, I actually kind of expected that answer. Carry on fearlessly dictating!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…