Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

duncathan
duncathan
kinda saddening, really
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Indeed, the active section has pretty much flipped positions, and by "active" I mean not entirely silent.
Noxid
Noxid
Eh, Status updates/VMs have always been pretty active, at least as long as I've been here. I believe I have the most of any member, <a href='http://www.cavestory.org/forums/index.php?/statuses/user/863-noxid/' class='bbc_url' title=''>at least 4800</a>, although the count would probably be a bit higher if we were still on the VB system since this doesn't take replies into account.
Noxid
Noxid
Or maybe less, since this counts my messages to others on top of people's messages to me
Polaris
Polaris
You may probably have the most VMs of any member, but I think me and ElecMaw(I made a comment on his profile)share the record for most replies to a single comment, at 57 replies. It's practically a thread at this point. Of course, it's not the most interesting of records, and it's possible I'm wrong about who owns it, but whatever.

I kind of agree that interpersonal (is that even a word?) stuff is slightly more interesting than the actual topics and posts of the forums, and I'm always a bit happier to see status replies and new comments compared to replies to topics in my notifications. Granted, I still post fairly often and all, I just find the domain of profiles more fun.
TinFoilHats
TinFoilHats
Yeah. I mean, I still check these forums, but to be honest, it's gotten a little boring around here. Just sayin'
Aar
Aar
I agree
ElecMaw
ElecMaw
I'm back from my vacation.