Hiino
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I keep falling one pixel short D:
    Hiino
    Hiino
    You have to get hurt once, then go to the left. Wait for the right timing and run towards the door. If you get it right, you will go through the spikes (thanks to your invincibility), then get hurt a second time right before leaving the spikes (due to the invincibility running out). Maintain the jump button pressed and you should be able to reach the door. :3
    <p class='citation'>Shane, on <!--{timestamp:1339762376:long}-->, said:</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Could you ask Hiino in a VM how "please" is spelt in French? My mother's French-English dictionary said it was spelt "si'l vouz plaît"</div></div>
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Uh? Couldn't he ask me himself? Oh well, I'll answer to him in VM.
    [sillyquestion] Do you like playing CS mods?[/sillyquestion]
    Hina
    Hina
    Can you try my one? Haunted House Story? Now or on Friday, when probably the 0.3 be finished? Plz
    Hina
    Hina
    It's very changed from original cs
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Meh
    I'm sorry, it's not against you but I don't feel like playing any CS mods at the moment. :/
    Your avatar is awesome and terrifying.
    Hiino
    Hiino
    I know right
    I was browsing e621 and when it just popped out before my eyes, I immediately moved back 2 meters away from my computer. I then decided to share this thing with the world.
    Btw I really want to watch Madoka. I saw 2 episodes at the anime convention I went to and I loved it. What site did you use to watch it?
    Hiino
    Hiino
    Hmm, I torrented them iirc
    You have not been on IRC. Where for art thou?
    Hiino
    Hiino
    My laptop is broken since I got mugged about 5 weeks ago. So no moar staying up at night to talk to you guys T_T I miss you
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    I love how IPBoard doesn't inform me that you reply to my message. I had no idea you got mugged D: What are you using for computing now?
    chimicherrychanga
    cultr1
    cultr1
    chimicherry? Or cherrychanga?
    chimicherry?
    cherrychanga?
    chimicherry?
    cherrychanga?
    So if I've gotten this right, first you go up and lead the blocks across, then go back down the bottom and ride them up, then take the passage before the death spikes in order to get ahead of them again? That seems obvious enough.

Also if you could get your area done before the site move takes place that'd be peachy because then I can give everything to andy to compile while it's down :3
    Hmm.
    Whenever I click the link, it eventually says
    'Out of memory at line:
    '
    I don't know, probably just me.
    ZS9rX.jpg
    i feel so stupid now. i forgot to REMOVE PIXELS REQURIEMENTS I FEEL SO STUPID. well. i was being stupid for forgeting that. that and my cavestory works now because i downloaded a fresh new cavestory exe.well thanks. i still feel SOOOOOOOO STUPID. i could just face palm my self a million times in my face. im soooo sorry for troubling you :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…