New profile posts

animated avatar not working
Does somebody know a good spriting tool for Android systems?
You disgust me. I have never met, in the nearly four memes I've been on these memes, another meme as absolutely despicable as you. You're a meme. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /you/ look, and to maintain your meme you meme you hide your memes and censor anyone trying to point out memes, even if they're being constructive. Well, let me tell you, every meme you pull sure as hell maintains your meme. You're too much of a fucking meme to even apologize to The Lord of all Memes. You antagonized him more than anyone else, but while everyone in MemeChat was talking about how you were terrible, I memed you. I said, "How could he know how much this genuinely bothers The Lord of All Memes?" People understood my meme, and they let you be. But then you made another meme, The Lord of All Memes asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that he legitimately wanted you to stop. What did you do? You memed my comment, and made some shitty meme. Then after I pointed out how stupid that was, you memed the whole goddamn memeboard. You still haven't even apologized to The Lord of All Memes. Don't bother memeing this meme, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my memelords will continue sending memes to you until you stop being such a meme and reply.
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
What the fuck are you doing in my fucking swamp, you little farquaad? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the brogres, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on your anus, and have ogre 300 confirmed layers. I am trained in making early 2000's pop cultural references, and am the top ogre in the entire far far away armed forces. You are nothing to me but another Drek. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which have never been seen in Dreamworks, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that dreck to me over the swamp? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fairy tale creatures across Far Far Away and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Farquaad. The storm that will end your fucking life. It's fucking ogre, Donkey. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare asscheeks. Not only am I shrextensively trained in onionade combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Fairy Godmothers Factory and I will use it to its full shrextent to wipe your miserable little ass of of the face of mah swamp, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn Rumpelstiltskin. I will shrek fury all ogre you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, Pinocchio.
Weetsy
Weetsy
................................LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fatih
Fatih
FUCKING LOST
You inspire me. I have never met, in the nearly four years I've been on these forums, another user as absolutely amazing as you. You're a genius. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /others/ look, and to maintain their image you hide their mistakes and censor anyone trying to point out their errors, even if they're being stupid. Well, let me tell you, every censor you pull sure as hell maintains your image. You're too much of a fucking coward to even accept my thanks. You antagonized me more than anyone else, but while everyone in the Forum Skype Group was talking about how you were amazing, I agreed with them. I said, "How could he know how much we genuinely like him?" People understood my point, and they let you be. But then you made another pun, nobody asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that I legitimately wanted you to keep going. What did you do? You deleted nobodies comment, and made some funny joke. Then after I pointed out how great that was, you didn't delete the whole goddamn VM. You still haven't even said anything bad. Don't bother deleting this message, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my friends will continue sending it to you until you stop being such a pussy and reply.
CookedChef
CookedChef
m
e
m
e
Nothing
Nothing
This is a thing now. I need to repost it somewhere.
You disgust me. I have never met, in the nearly four years I've been on these forums, another user as absolutely despicable as you. You're a coward. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /you/ look, and to maintain your image you house you hide your mistakes and censor anyone trying to point out error, even if they're being constructive. Well, let me tell you, every censor you pull sure as hell maintains your image. You're too much of a fucking coward to even apologize to Polar. You antagonized him more than anyone else, but while everyone in the Forum Skype Group was talking about how you were terrible, I defended you. I said, "How could he know how much this genuinely bothers Polar?" People understood my point, and they let you be. But then you made another pun, Polar asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that he legitimately wanted you to stop. What did you do? You deleted my comment, and made some shitty joke. Then after I pointed out how stupid that was, you deleted the whole goddamn VM. You still haven't even apologized to Polar. Don't bother deleting this message, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my friends will continue sending it to you until you stop being such a pussy and reply.
You disgust me. I have never met, in the nearly four years I've been on these forums, another user as absolutely despicable as you. You're a coward. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /you/ look, and to maintain your image you house you hide your mistakes and censor anyone trying to point out error, even if they're being constructive. Well, let me tell you, every censor you pull sure as hell maintains your image. You're too much of a fucking coward to even apologize to Noxid. You antagonized him more than anyone else, but while everyone on chat.noxid.ca was talking about how you were terrible, I defended you. I said, "How could he know how much this genuinely bothers Noxid?" People understood my point, and they let you be. But then you made another pun, Noxid asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that he legitimately wanted you to stop. What did you do? You deleted my comment, and made some shitty joke. Then after I pointed out how stupid that was, you deleted the whole goddamn VM. You still haven't even apologized to Noxid. Don't bother deleting this message, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my friends will continue sending it to you until you stop being such a pussy and reply.
Camero
Camero
You disgust me. I have never met, in the nearly four years I've been on these forums, another user as absolutely despicable as you. You're a coward. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /you/ look, and to maintain your image you house you hide your mistakes and censor anyone trying to point out error, even if they're being constructive. Well, let me tell you, every censor you pull sure as hell maintains your image. You're too much of a fucking coward to even apologize to Camero. You antagonized him more than anyone else, but while everyone in Skype was talking about how you were terrible, I defended you. I said, "How could he know how much this genuinely bothers Camero?" People understood my point, and they let you be. But then you made another pun, Camero asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that he legitimately wanted you to stop. What did you do? You deleted my comment, and made some shitty joke. Then after I pointed out how stupid that was, you deleted the whole goddamn VM. You still haven't even apologized to Camero. Don't bother deleting this message, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my friends will continue sending it to you until you stop being such a pussy and reply.
Nothing
Nothing
*takes off glasses*
Sending you this for the sake of archiving it
Camero
Camero
What do you mean?
Yinga
Yinga
"Dunc is the worst"
"I was being a bit harsh"
"Not really"
So are you arguing with yourself again or are you just really indecisive
Camero
Camero
I looked at past stuff I said and dissagreed with it.
please refer to forum rule #6 to understand what's wrong with your last few posts
Vinnis
Vinnis
but comic sans master race cri
Started making my mod a litte, that is. I only have done some weapon icons yet, but I have base storyline and style ideas. I would expect the mod to be a little short when it's done though.
Seeing somebody wear an OBEY hat just made my day today! XD
Nothing
Nothing
Was it someone you knew? I have a friend with a horse mask, but that's about it.
Raus
Raus
No, I didn't know that person, <em class='bbc'>but</em> I do know a student who has a horse mask; (No blunt weapon fortunately XD ) they don't look particularly breathable nor comfortable though ^_^;
FDeityLink
FDeityLink
my brother has a horse mask
they're actually not too bad for breathing and stuff
and they're epic
The audio muffling problem on my computer is creeping into ORG Maker. With Windows 7 the problem only occurred whenever I streamed or ran Caustic. I wonder how the upgrade affected audio performance.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Well I'm using earbuds; is it not the same thing?
Mint
Mint
I dunno, but I thought the use of it may affect it or something.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Perhaps. I don't ever listen to music on loudspeakers though; I'll give that a try.

I managed to get a recording of what the messed up audio sounds like but I don't know it my computer is just playing with me and its strange audio quality or not.
Back