Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

duncathan
duncathan
You disgust me. I have never met, in the nearly four years I've been on these forums, another user as absolutely despicable as you. You're a coward. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /you/ look, and to maintain your image you house you hide your mistakes and censor anyone trying to point out error, even if they're being constructive. Well, let me tell you, every censor you pull sure as hell maintains your image. You're too much of a fucking coward to even apologize to Aar. You antagonized him more than anyone else, but while everyone in Skype was talking about how you were terrible, I defended you. I said, "How could he know how much this genuinely bothers Aar?" People understood my point, and they let you be. But then you made another pun, Aar asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that he legitimately wanted you to stop. What did you do? You deleted my comment, and made some shitty joke. Then after I pointed out how stupid that was, you deleted the whole goddamn VM. You still haven't even apologized to Aar. Don't bother deleting this message, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my friends will continue sending it to you until you stop being such a pussy and reply.
Camero
Camero
Dunc, this kind of behavior is bannable
Camero
Camero
sending the same message to others so they can send it to.
Camero
Camero
Getting everyone against me.
duncathan
duncathan
1. who told you it was bannable
2. sorry but chances were pretty good that you'd delete it like you had my last two comments; I wasn't just gonna take that chance
duncathan
duncathan
oh also: I didn't get everyone against you. I was the last one to turn. I was defending you at first, until you started deleting my site shit.
Camero
Camero
You may have been the last one to turn, but your message wasn't helpful in any way and was just plain horrible. You really are the worst user at least I have ever met.
Camero
Camero
I was being a bit harsh.
Camero
Camero
Not really.
Yinga
Yinga
Are you just gonna detract every premature comment you make now