Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Camero
Camero
So Dunc just copied an insult made towards him.
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
You disgust me. I have never met, in the nearly four years I've been on these forums, another user as absolutely despicable as you. You're a coward. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /you/ look, and to maintain your image you house you hide your mistakes and censor anyone trying to point out error, even if they're being constructive. Well, let me tell you, every censor you pull sure as hell maintains your image. You're too much of a fucking coward to even apologize to Aar. You antagonized him more than anyone else, but while everyone in Skype was talking about how you were terrible, I defended you. I said, "How could he know how much this genuinely bothers Aar?" People understood my point, and they let you be. But then you made another pun, Aar asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that he legitimately wanted you to stop. What did you do? You deleted my comment, and made some shitty joke. Then after I pointed out how stupid that was, you deleted the whole goddamn VM. You still haven't even apologized to Aar. Don't bother deleting this message, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my friends will continue sending it to you until you stop being such a pussy and reply.
Camero
Camero
You disgust me. I have never met, in the nearly four years I've been on these forums, another user as absolutely despicable as you. You're a coward. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /you/ look, and to maintain your image you house you hide your mistakes and censor anyone trying to point out error, even if they're being constructive. Well, let me tell you, every censor you pull sure as hell maintains your image. You're too much of a fucking coward to even apologize to Camero. You antagonized him more than anyone else, but while everyone in Skype was talking about how you were terrible, I defended you. I said, "How could he know how much this genuinely bothers Camero?" People understood my point, and they let you be. But then you made another pun, Camero asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that he legitimately wanted you to stop. What did you do? You deleted my comment, and made some shitty joke. Then after I pointed out how stupid that was, you deleted the whole goddamn VM. You still haven't even apologized to Camero. Don't bother deleting this message, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my friends will continue sending it to you until you stop being such a pussy and reply.
Captain Fabulous
Captain Fabulous
You disgust me. I have never met, in the nearly four years I've been on these forums, another user as absolutely despicable as you. You're a coward. The only thing you fucking care about is how good /you/ look, and to maintain your image you house you hide your mistakes and censor anyone trying to point out error, even if they're being constructive. Well, let me tell you, every censor you pull sure as hell maintains your image. You're too much of a fucking coward to even apologize to Dunc. You antagonized him more than anyone else, but while everyone on the forums was talking about how you were terrible, I defended you. I said, "How could he know how much this genuinely bothers Dunc?" People understood my point, and they let you be. But then you made another pun, Aar asked you to stop, and I, for the sake of everyone involved, told you that he legitimately wanted you to stop. What did you do? You deleted my comment, and made some shitty joke. Then after I pointed out how stupid that was, you deleted the whole goddamn VM. You still haven't even apologized to Dunc. Don't bother deleting this message, by the way. It's saved, and I and the rest of my friends will continue sending it to you until you stop being such a pussy and reply.