New profile posts

I used Cave Editor a few years ago but omfg,
I didn't know that Booster's Lab was that better.
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
The only reason why someone would use the less capable CE over BL in this day and age is if they prefer CE's UI.
sembl
sembl
CE was for Sprite Editing in my mod, also Booster's Lab Hackinator wasn't working when I wanted to change the executable title so I guess I used both editors.
"Scott Pilgrim - Takes Off" is the best outcome for the characters.
edit: oh yeah, also this is coming from someone who only read volume 1 of the comics and read most of volume 2.
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets, bleh bleh bleh!
Dabaski
Dabaski
I think cheese goes well with cheese
So, today is halloween. Happy Halloween Folks!
anime-manga.gif
i continue to not be dead! life has uh, been hectic as of late - i had a major surgery last week and i'm off work for 6 weeks to recover, so i'm hoping i can get some serious progress done on evergreen...

speaking of, i went over frigid cavern's tileset, and redrew (pretty much all of) the tiles to be unique instead of vanilla recolours - very happy with the result! i need to make tilesets more, they're a lot of fun :]
Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.05 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.18 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.31 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.50.12 pm.png
:P_
:P_
niceee
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
"just had a major surgery... let me immediately start working more on my cave story mod"
you are crazy. but also deeply respected.
nice work.
Eli
Eli
i mean hey, it wasn't a surgery on my arms, so i can still draw just fine...

also, thanks!
Back