New profile posts

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets, bleh bleh bleh!
Dabaski
Dabaski
I think cheese goes well with cheese
So, today is halloween. Happy Halloween Folks!
anime-manga.gif
i continue to not be dead! life has uh, been hectic as of late - i had a major surgery last week and i'm off work for 6 weeks to recover, so i'm hoping i can get some serious progress done on evergreen...

speaking of, i went over frigid cavern's tileset, and redrew (pretty much all of) the tiles to be unique instead of vanilla recolours - very happy with the result! i need to make tilesets more, they're a lot of fun :]
Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.05 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.18 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.31 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.50.12 pm.png
:P_
:P_
niceee
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
"just had a major surgery... let me immediately start working more on my cave story mod"
you are crazy. but also deeply respected.
nice work.
Eli
Eli
i mean hey, it wasn't a surgery on my arms, so i can still draw just fine...

also, thanks!
Hey! I discovered you were the one who composed those Music Box covers of Cave Story songs on Youtube that I listened when I was getting back into it.
They sound pretty neat :)
MimiDonalds
MimiDonalds
No way! That was the one who uploaded the music box covers of Toroko's theme and other few tracks..? :000
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
This is kinda surreal to read haha, didn't expect those covers to really be anything recognisable! I'm glad you liked them but giving them a listen after a couple years I definitely felt they could use a lot of improvement lol
Man, it's been a while though. Those were the days... I sort of wish I could do something more as part of this fandom, but I ain't exactly the creative type :\
Back