New profile posts

aight, the video i was working on is taking longer than usual, I'm gonna start another one, but I promise it'll be just as good. I just wanna end my hiatus, haha.
ghost trick is really good you should play it
Cibryll
Cibryll
As in, Ghost Trick - Phantom Detective? If so, then I can agree.
i really want to make a cave story mod but i have an extremely bad allergy to anything "technical"
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
You could do story writing or art or music, and collaborate with someone else who can do technical stuff
Any good (or great or excellent or awesome) freeware games?
(Other than the original Cave Story, of course. :b )
Eli
Eli
i've heard good things about iji, though i wasn't really able to get into it myself... OFF's another good one if you're into RPGs?
existingaccount
existingaccount
Space Funeral has a really cool story and is also really funny and even somewhat meaningful. It falls flat in gameplay, however.
OFF also has a really cool story and is absolutely unforgettable because of its amazing atmosphere. Even random encounters, which are really boring and annoying, have an interesting vibe because of the soundtrack and art.
Cibryll
Cibryll
Ooh, kinda forgot about this--
Haven't tried OFF, so that's definitely on my to-do list. :3

@Mister.Hex - er, what's Wadanorah?
hot take: terraria on console was at it's best when it was using the version released on xbox 360 / ps3. aka based on the original source code, with many changes made to the game to make it better for a console (like a full screen inventory UI, camera moving with the player, and many other minor changes)

idk if anyone else even played that version of terraria but it was really good and fun
Nerdieo
Nerdieo
this but also with minecraft. peak excitement was the console edition/pocket edition era due to how optimized those versions were. they were a peak inbetween of java and bedrock
Is there a way to view all posts from this forum in reverse chronological order? I'm kind of curious to see the first posts ever made here
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Not exactly, but there's something you can do that's pretty close to that. You can go into any particular sub-forum, such as "Cave Story Discussion" or "Cave Story Modding Showcase." When viewing all of the threads in that sub-forum, click on the "Filters" option, and under the "Sort by:" section, select "First message" and "Ascending". When you apply those filters, all of the oldest threads in that sub-forum will show up underneath the stickied threads, which will show you some of the oldest posts in these forums.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Oh wow, this is interesting. Thanks for the tip!
doukutsu randamu was absolutely fantastic but i'd love to experience more fun mods, any suggestions as to what i should try?
Hina
Hina
i'm late yet again but it's time to play it
Hina
Hina
i don't want to hop in with immediate complaints, but the text is all kind of wonky in the first few areas
1645184670282.png
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
yeah that happens often, as long as people find bugs I'm more than happy to patch 'em
Back