New profile posts

Wake up mommy, I just missed the bus.
its
its
You can't keep doing this son, I am so disappointed in you.
My birthday's tomorrow, on 21 November…

(Or today, or yesterday, depending on time zones. They can be tricky at times.)
its
its
Well, it is actually November 21st right now at 2:40 AM as I am writing this reply. Happy belated birthday!
Cibryll
Cibryll
Thanks~ :D
Hello everyone that is lurking on this site. Just a question: What are the recommended resolutions for a profile banner on this forum?
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Heh, good question, I don't think most people here even use it. We didn't have that feature before we switched to Xenforo in ~2017, and I'm not sure if we even had that feature until a while after that switch, and nobody seemed to really care for it.
its
its
How interesting. I was customizing my profile and ran into that setting, but sadly no recommended resolution was noted. Probably not going to use it.
Dark mode fan be like:
1637270415695.png
its
its
Ooh, fancy. You use Dark Reader?
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
I do and noticed this when I disconnected once.
its
its
Haha, how interesting. Dark Reader must love you.
A thing I noticed that enerves me now is that in the New sprite they added the scarf behind but did not tie it around Quote's neck.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
it's just glued to his back.
Eli
Eli
that was fixed in the switch version, at least. now we can see quote's neckwear in all its scarfy glory!
Following Mister.Hex's suggestion and starting a side project to find out just what I found fun about modding.

Already collided with a few walls (namely, two incredibly lousy mobile devices) so I'll simply have to make do with what I have that I can use - Booster's Lab v0.4.5.0 and CaveEditor. (It's better than nothing, haha.)
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
Oh my haha. You could go all out and do CaveEditor, even if it's incredibly outdated, it's still a very good program to use (even if we, indeed, made better since.)
My account on the forums is over ten years old now
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Hard to believe that 2011 members are now among the veterans of this site.
Raymundo
Raymundo
haha old
It's almost surreal seeing you being still active in here. Especially considering I'm almost as old as you.
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
I've got a duty to uphold :toroko:
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
X-Calibar still seems to log in but hasn't posted anything in the last 4 months. I tend to pop up occasionally to either bemoan how inactive I am or update the forum software.
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
ok so Andy, DT, y'all need to update the forums to add back trophy points
… I swear I'm slower than a Slowpoke. Just realized I've been around for six years (as of 22 October). (Actually a bit longer, but messy details, haha. :p )

Meantime, I've honestly been wondering, what's the favourite area of Lunar Shadow, of those who were brave enough to have played it?
(I say "brave enough" because of a really buggy boss, haha.)
Back