New profile posts

there was once a person on the mossmouth person who thought it was worth their time to start a discussion about whether they should play spelunky or cave story and kept being a devil's advocate for both sides. that isn't even the worst/best of it.
existingaccount
existingaccount
they argued that cave story had replay value because of its awesome music when THE GAME LITERALLY COMES WITH ITS OWN MUSIC PLAYER
Some days are just harder to get through than others…
Serri
Serri
I hope you'll make it through, Cibryll
gotta love how throughout the entirety of the story the doctor just keeps winning in every situation until quote just fucking shoots him and literally erases him from existence
Serri
Serri
Doctor did nothing wrong
just finished weird and unfortunate things are happening on nightmare mode
existingaccount
existingaccount
i couldn't get past the progress nautilus and i didn't feel like going any further because the last parts of the mayko dungeon were extremely painful. the progress nautilus is also just not a fun boss, but maybe that's because i was extremely underleveled, considering that the enemies in the final circle were just ridiculous (especially the robots, the triple threat, and hellion) and even when i turned daydream mode on the boss still got me killed.
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
If anything this looks more like the barely-a-forum Reddit model that's designed to bury things

My standpoint has always been that people who want to use forums and/or chatrooms are looking for different types of things when they go there
Mint
Mint
@DoubleThink Fair assessment, and while I don't truly see a big benefit to stuff like Likes or whatever and I think they can do a better job making older threads more accessible this already looks better than Reddit to me in the sense that threads are just threads and not a topic tree full of comment branches and I hope that that's what they will stick to.

I think forums will still be better at...being forums but that's just because of more proper layouts and allowing more well made posts (link text and images between text lines to name some).
Wouldn't be surprised though if Discord still assumes everyone makes one-line posts.
Serri
Serri
Tfw people still do multiposts, as if they're still in discord xd
yall think i should make a second channel? thinking of making different kinds of videos
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
Don't see why not, though you will be starting from scratch in the youtube algorithm. (Honestly, I think I should make a bunch of user youtube accounts since the recommendations are fubar once you watch a bunch of different types of videos) Like one for gaming, one for politics, one for japanese stuff, one for food, science, etc.
Hello. It's a me. Redemption償還, I'm also named RedemptionMario177, but call me Redemption or just RM, i'ts whatever. I'm just a guy who likes to do drawings or pixelart sometimes on my twitter account and I am currently working on a Cave Story mod. When I manage to finish it, i'll upload it here in the forum I guess. Always open to meet new people here
[The Crack Shack] is the official html webpage for The Crack Shack. It contains more than 7 locations. that cover everything from chicken & egg burgers and fried chicken to seasonal shakes. Available in Utah, Nevada, California, and other exciting locations as well as worldwide on Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge, Opera, and Internet Explorer. Forget about which came first. When your inspiration is as wide as the world and your chickens as free as the ranges they roam, a culinary treat beyond the ordinary is ready to hatch. Enter now to participate in exciting upcoming events such purchasing a copy of Brayconn everyday earbuds. Jidori is the only farm in all of California that uses certified, non-GMO, all natural feed with no meat by-products, hormones or antibiotics. Doctors say that those that eat food have a lower risk of death.
Serri
Serri
Oh sure, have them all available to my neighboring states, but not to mine... :(
[Tower of Heaven Crack] is the official manual application for Tower of Heaven. It Contains 15 levels in total. It covers through the Tower of Heaven that Ed ascends to becomes God. Enjoy a dynamic experience with chiptune graphics and gameboy-styled pixel music. Narration and Gameplay come together when random butterfly gives you a law book.
Orbit
Orbit
You all are awesome
Back