New profile posts

And it's time for another Late Birthday Post...oh dear... I *still* need to write that bot... I may have to give up on these altogether, at this rate...
Spirit
Spirit
yeah uh
mine was in march
:V
Spirit
Spirit
unless you're talking about something else but i wouldn't know
I married Cordeilia in fire emblem. Shes adorable i luv
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
well yeah that's what I meant that it makes sense for Sumia
from her point of view it's really sweet but on the other hand Chrom literally says that he's marrying her to make her happy because she made good pies
i mean it could've been pulled off better but it was just badly written to the point that I couldn't take it seriously
almost all of the S supports are ridiculous or badly written (I liked Inigo and Noire's supports but their S support was so bad I wish I didn't get them married)
but I felt like they should make the ones that tons of people are going to read like this one feel like the characters are actually bonding
although it's not as bad as some other ones, like Gaius and Panne
TekNerd
TekNerd
Well tbh this is like the first time they even added this type of mechanic in. Not to mention this would actually be their last fire emblem game if it didn't sell well so going by that i'm sure they had to cut a few edges with the money they had. While it does have its place in gameplay I don't think it was one of their MAIN focuses when making the game. They were probably were more focused on working on the plot and overall make it feel like a fire emblem game.
Also going by what we know so far for the next fire emblem game, the marriage system will probably not come back and I kind of say this because the character you play as is related to the hoshido tribe so yea marrying your own family members would probably be a no, and nohr tribe you literally grew up in so that also kind of makes them non-blood related family.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
technically it wasn't the first one to have the whole children system thing there was another and it was actually probably pulled off better there since the children were actually the main characters of part of the game but I wouldn't know since I didn't get that far in that game it's dumb and difficult and too many people died even though in that same chapter you can bring people back to life apparently but you need to kill these dragon guys first and i don't know if I could've beaten them without those people but whatever
but yeah I kinda didn't take into account that part since it was the first one in the series I played (yes I am a terrible person) so I wasn't really aware of how unsuccessful it was. still I feel like they probably should've made that part more developed since they clearly didn't put too much into the plot past around chapter 10
but yeah the marriage system will probably not return but I feel like they will probably bring back those endings where the main lord ends up getting married to one of certain characters if they have A support with them it would make sense since the avatar person is also the lord this time
even though you start off with your family I doubt they'll be your entire team I mean in literally every Fire Emblem game I've played you recruit random people on the battlefield by talking to them and also occasionally people just randomly join your army at the beginning of a chapter
I bet this guy has left to make amazing games :,)
FrozenFire
FrozenFire
3+ years later, and I just now saw this. :,)

Your comment really makes me wish I had an amazing game to show, but all I have to show from recent years are some jam games and various prototypes and test projects, which are all pretty far from amazing.
I finally beat the computer at Kado AI! One of my biggest achievements.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
It has simple rules but it can be pretty tough at times, like you have to look ahead a few steps and plan a lot before you play. You should probably try it out.
Polaris
Polaris
Oh, I see. I've always been kind of awful at strategic games that require planning ahead, but I guess I'll give it a try all the same! ^_^;
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Good luck, hope you have fun!
Out of curiousity is the K:SS revival still going to be a thing?
Noxid
Noxid
short answer: yes
longer answer: slight delay on account of losing the income I thought I'd have when I finished school messing me up a bit
your avatar's thing has no torso width please change
Pokefan
Pokefan
Not my fault he has a pretty long neck.
are you supposed to be some kind of lettuce
Pokefan
Pokefan
Are you talking about my Avatar? If so, then no. He is actually Torque from Freedom Planet (who is going to be in a mod I am making, spoilerspoiler)
...Happy birthday! And that concludes another Late Birthday Post. Keeping track of these is impossible...
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
At least you get points for trying/caring.

I wish you luck on your endless cyclical quest.
Today is another milestone for me, I bought my first doujinshi.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
That's interesting. The series ended pretty conclusively, so what's the continuation basically about?
BLink
BLink
Well, first of all, if you're speaking strictly about the 12 EP run then yes it did end conclusively.

If you take rebellion into account and what Urobuchi himself said, he made the end more open to have more happen in the future. He stated that he wanted the series to outlive him.

I don't know since it hasn't come in the mail yet. I might still not know when it gets here since my Japanese isn't that sharp yet.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Ah, Rebellion. That does sort of open up scope for more plot. Makes sense.
Well, good luck and have fun reading!
You've been on these forums for quite a long time now!
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
I'm always gonna be newer than you though...
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Similarly, I will always be newer than Noxid, who will always be newer than GIRakaCHEEZER, who will always be newer than andwhyisit, who will always be newer than WoodenRat, who will always be newer than DoubleThink, who will always be newer than X-Calibar, who will always be newer than Gardebiter/Phantom/AdolfK, who will always be newer than SkyeWelse.
TheDoctor
TheDoctor
... And SkyeWelse will always be newer than Cave Story forums itself...
Someone who hates autocratic decisions yet are autocratic themselves... that's pretty hypocritical.
I'm guessing Chrom's mark isn't the only thing you're going to be getting on amirite
Spirit
Spirit
you're right ON THE MARK
Back