Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

Spirit
Spirit
OTP
i would ship it but i have another OTP concerning you already. .. . .. . ..
Spirit
Spirit
also i'll make sure to marry you to her in my playthrough
TekNerd
TekNerd
Whos the other OTP
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
I never liked Cordelia
the main reason being that she is completely obsessed with Chrom and it's dumb and a large amount of her dialogue is solely about it
I mean I got her married to Frederick and her marriage thing is basically just "i love chrom more than you but you're cool too i guess"
and even when she meets her daughter AFTER SHE IS MARRIED she's like "wow stay away from chrom you jerk" and her daughter points out that she's always been really obsessed with chrom even AFTER SHE WAS MARRIED AND HAD A CHILD WITH SAID PERSON SHE GOT MARRIED TOO
i kinda hate her for that reason
in fact i think a lot of people do for that same reason
Spirit
Spirit
but sumia x chrom right
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
HE MARRIED HER
OVER A FUCKING PIE
WHY CAN'T THEY AT LEAST MAKE THE SUPPORTS THAT LIKE 80% OF PEOPLE ARE GONNA READ SLIGHTLY WELL WRITTEN
TekNerd
TekNerd
*sweats nervously as i made sumia marry chrom and ship sumiaxchrom*
Also as for the whole Cordelia obsessing over Chrom I never really saw her doing that tbh. The whole time I paired her with my avatar she was focused on trying to get rid of bad memories and problems.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
making sumia marry chrom is okay I did too but that was because I didn't realize they were going to have supports about pies
shipping them is not because that means you read the supports about the pies
i mean it's not even subtle he literally says he's marrying her because she made him good pies
they don't go any deeper than that that's all it is
it'd okay for sumia I guess but chrom says he married her because of pies and that's dumb
TekNerd
TekNerd
I actually find it kind of nice. Think about it, Sumia always found herself not that useful and really just a big mess up. But then comes along Chrom like "holy crap you are able to so such an amazing thing" and that must make Sumia feel freakin fantastic. Heck it might even give her the motivation to try and believe in herself more just from that type of motivation.
I'm mainly looking at this from Sumia's point of view because I really freakin like her so yea I guess this is kind of unfair. It is kind of stupid but I really don't care I just adapt and go "ok whatever thats how it is".