Cibryll
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Okay what the heck I'm away for most of the day and when I finally come back an entire forum is deleted. -_-
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Oh.

...Apocalyptic Wind Tower was there.

Not that I was doing a great job of helping the game master, but...nuts. Never got to apologize to King of Despair, either. >.>
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Yeah...

From what I gather there was some kind of argument between Pteri and Karjam, and Pteri eventually deleted his own account (while Karjam didn't want to argue).

You'd be able to apologize to KingOfDespair (FM) at DeviantArt, though.
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Update - that forum is back. =o
    <em class='bbc'>Lunar Shadow</em> bonus boss added and (so far) fully functional, with the added bonus of being able to pick from one of six songs (or silence) to play during the battle. Central Tower, currently accessible to a degree. No off day for me, today.
    Have a dialogue to check for defeated bosses, or have that done in a different area than a boss room... how can something so simple be so hard to decide?
    Someone who hates autocratic decisions yet are autocratic themselves... that's pretty hypocritical.
    You know a forum is being silly when it automatically censors the word "skyscraper" <em class='bbc'>and</em> not even the forum founder can do anything about that. =o
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Oh, I for some reason thought you meant this forum.
    And that's pretty weird for it to be a forced option.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    *blush*! Such language! I never...!

Oh and congrats on setting up the Blog. Looks simple, but well laid out :]
    That's a lot of background info on Lunar shadow's world... Didn't realize it was so detailed!
    And multiple planned works in the series? Mmmmm
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Thanks~
    As for the background info, I also have my friends to thank for helping out with LS's world :3
    Time to clear my head, and work on Lunar Shadow. Forget entirely about the crush I had on that guy...
    A guy I have a crush on is getting married soon... I feel crushed ;-;
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Aren't you in a relationship
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    Used to be, until January last year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…