New profile posts

i continue to not be dead! life has uh, been hectic as of late - i had a major surgery last week and i'm off work for 6 weeks to recover, so i'm hoping i can get some serious progress done on evergreen...

speaking of, i went over frigid cavern's tileset, and redrew (pretty much all of) the tiles to be unique instead of vanilla recolours - very happy with the result! i need to make tilesets more, they're a lot of fun :]
Screen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.05 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.18 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.49.31 pm.pngScreen Shot 2023-10-15 at 9.50.12 pm.png
:P_
:P_
niceee
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
"just had a major surgery... let me immediately start working more on my cave story mod"
you are crazy. but also deeply respected.
nice work.
Eli
Eli
i mean hey, it wasn't a surgery on my arms, so i can still draw just fine...

also, thanks!
Hey! I discovered you were the one who composed those Music Box covers of Cave Story songs on Youtube that I listened when I was getting back into it.
They sound pretty neat :)
MimiDonalds
MimiDonalds
No way! That was the one who uploaded the music box covers of Toroko's theme and other few tracks..? :000
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
This is kinda surreal to read haha, didn't expect those covers to really be anything recognisable! I'm glad you liked them but giving them a listen after a couple years I definitely felt they could use a lot of improvement lol
Man, it's been a while though. Those were the days... I sort of wish I could do something more as part of this fandom, but I ain't exactly the creative type :\
Alright... What do I draw?

Four options.

A. Swapped Kazuma from TorokoSwap grieving for Swapped Quote's destruction.

B. Alex from Alex Anomaly and Beta Quote fighting to the death. (They are actually the same person in my fangame lmao, only difference is that this version of Beta Quote is a living being like Alex is while the OG was just originally a robot in the Beta)

C. Benjamin Busujima (the character in my PFP) committing arson outside of his house.

D. Almost entirely identical option to B, but I could do art of Beta Quote killing Alex while they both smile in the name of death. (Based off of a lost gruesome Vocaloid song that - MASA Works Design - made).
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Personally, I'm interested in this Swap AU
MimiDonalds
MimiDonalds
Option A it is then.

Hope you're ready to see this version of Kazuma mourn for the only friend he had before Toroko arrived.
BingusBoi05
BingusBoi05
Option A sounds fucked up.
Then again, so was what happened to Toroko. :'(
has it really been over three years since the sonic 3 prototype was released to the public
MimiDonalds
MimiDonalds
Time flies a little too fuckin' fast, I must admit...
Banana Man 4577
Banana Man 4577
IT WAS 3 YEARS AGO HOLY SHIT. I thought It was 1 and a half. Time is speeding up
10/31/23 may or may not be the day where the finished revised rough draft of Alex Anomaly finally releases. If it doesn't happen on that day, I could always aim for Cave Story's 19th anniversary then.
I am starving for a fucking bucket of KFC and it's been 9 or 10 YEARS SINCE I HAD THAT AT SOME RANDOM PARTY..
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
KFC's good but I tend to be dissapointed by fried chicken
MimiDonalds
MimiDonalds
Fair, fried foods aren't really meant for everyone tbh.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
I'm more of a Raising Cane's guy myself when I have the hankering but KFC is pretty good on the rare occasion somebody else brings it home.
be quiet little wiener............................
D
DrippingYellow
0txxkclvai4o89dr1e0f_400x400.jpeg
What is one simple enemy or character you want to be added into my edgy Cave Story fangame, tell me and I may or may not add it............... (Depending on how it fits the fangame's theme.. If you KNOW the fangame's themes nowadays, than you at least know..)
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
Succubus.
Serri
Serri
I think this is the first time you ever mentioned this fangame here. Also idk, inner demons?
Back