New profile posts

Hi I hope you get an email. Please contact me. I msged your kik and commented on ur twitter. Check them please. - sian123 from wales
Nowadays I see a lot of unfinished stuff added to the tribute site. Is there a reason for this?
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
It was my fault, I had this mistaken notion in my head that CSGB wasn't released before it was cancelled, and I have no idea why. It's on the site now.
Raichu
Raichu
Uh... Thanks?
dan_crim
dan_crim
working alone is the reason
i’m just now reading back all this old shit and i realize i edited a lot of my old posts here to fit some weird character i thought was necessary to “lay low” after someone kind-of-didnt-kind-of-did took advantage of me online while i was using the name Jacred. i loved that name so much and i was like 13 but after that i felt the need to distance myself from that identity.

i thought there was no way anyone should be able to link me after that incident, esp. regarding my age. so i got all weird abt it and deleted like 40% of my old posts and edited a lot to sound less like a kid. really strange coming back to it. it also fucked up my post count and makes reading threads from like 2018 i was active in harder because i really edited my posts to shit. and none of it really ever helped me either, since i was running from a fear of something that really didnt exist. this isnt really important to me anymore, but its kind of funny how even this forum, something usually so far removed from my personal life, was affected by something
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Yep, I'm the guy who made the fourth ending mod. I've been doing pretty well. I graduated college a few years ago, and have been working full-time as a software engineer since then. Not much else to say on that topic, but I still post here and try out some mods now and again. It's kind of weird now with my mod being so far into the past though.
Binary
Binary
What do you actually do as a software engineer? I've heard that's different from just doing programming as a job.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Well, it is a programming job, but it also involves having discussions about software architecture with other engineers, sometimes writing up design documents, and sometimes presenting to product management. But it is a programming job at its core.
Guess today's my last day of Internet access. Gonna miss this place a lot!
Cibryll
Cibryll
… unless I can pay the Internet bill tomorrow, in which case I'll be able to lurk around for another month. Best I can do is hope for the best, right now--
Cibryll
Cibryll
Was able to pay the Internet bill, so yay.
man, the new(wii) ost is weird. some tracks are just fucking incredible and then you listen to the way they did last battle and die inside
existingaccount
existingaccount
actually, most of the boss themes were butchered. only eyes of flame was spared, but it still has lost most of the chaotic energy. it still sounds good, though. also, i absolutely hate the execution of labyrinth fight. it was bad enough for me that the song just sounded meh, and then the wiiware composers kicked in and drank all of the energy out of it with a straw
Yesterday was great. I had a fun time with my family playing the game and I was having laughing really hard.
thinking of modding jenka's nightmare. true ending route is going to be vastly different because i really didn't like how it was done.
Serri
Serri
Damn, you gonna be the fourth person to do something about that mod.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
You are free to do as you please, but yeah I personally don't think we need a 5th version/attempt of that particular mod. There's roughly a thousand other mods out there too.
i think i have an incurable obsession with drawing fake earthbound screenshots
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
sounds like you need to make an earthbound mod? :O
existingaccount
existingaccount
why hadn't i thought of that before? well, i hope my rom and coilsnake don't suddenly implode!
existingaccount
existingaccount
my coilsnake became tame
Back