Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
Fascinating story. Totally forgot about the name Jacred, but now that you mention it, that name rings a bell. It's funny how certain things like that will be discretely edited and not many people will notice.
Binary
Binary
Yeah I went by a lot.

Jacred is actually the name of a Pokemon glitch that, I was probably around 10 years old when I found it and named myself after it. He was my like main character— basically a self insert, but actually became his own character over the years. I used that name everywhere. The majority of my creative writing followed his story. I drew that guy, used it in like every username I could think. I think I still have some private shit that uses it lol. Like local computer accounts id set up. I used it here too. Then some random lady online that I had met when I was like 13 kind of took advantage of me and I was so terrified that they’d find out I was 13 (at the time I thought it wasn’t obvious that I was, looking back now its pretty foul) and like… I removed almost all the traces of that name from the internet.

Kind of hurt too, I really liked that name when I was younger. I would have probably gone by it irl (which is asinine) at the time if everyone hadn’t already known me. I went by Mikado instead on here for a while, then Terabyte. Then I switched back to what I joined under which is Binary.
Binary
Binary
Hey, aren’t you the guy who made the fourth ending mod? How have you been?