You're so addicted to Cave story that...

Jul 9, 2009 at 6:00 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
#124: You started this forum game.
#125: You ARE this forum game.

Jul 9, 2009 at 6:08 AM
Hax on....Hax off....
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
#126: You're so addicted to cave story, that your gold fish wears an helmet

Jul 9, 2009 at 6:13 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Inspiration

#127: You're so addicted to Cave Story that your fish has a large and prominent chin.

Jul 9, 2009 at 6:25 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
#0128: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you realize the previous would've been funniest as a reference to Red Spikes.

#129: You realize the previous was a reference to TSC.

Jul 9, 2009 at 7:00 AM
Hax on....Hax off....
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
*Another Iron head one*

#130: You fish has a red eye and a blue one. But you wouldn't know cause you're not addicted to ikachan

Jul 9, 2009 at 1:19 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
#131 Your so addicted to Cave Story that you have come up with over #100 reasons

Jul 9, 2009 at 4:17 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
#132: When you get your hands on a sword, you throw it at enemies expecting it to reappear in your hands after it hits something.

Jul 9, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Been here way too long...
Stay on track people. We're doing this RIGHT.
#131: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you downloaded Gang Garrison 2 just to play as Quote.

Jul 9, 2009 at 7:41 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
#132.5 (or something) : You're so addicted to Cave story that...
I dreamt about Quote last night!

[details of the dream? let's see...
Well I think I was Quote, a robot. I think I was the only robot? We were stranded on some kind of alien planet... And basically it was up to Quote to get everyone off the planet safely. There was something about his power source being really incredible/infinite or something... Not sure if it related to anything but thought that. The planet was uh...
Well I remember one scene with huge crashing tidal waves like in the middle of the ocean. And I know at one point Quote evacuated everyone onto some kind of space ship transport with lots of cabins/rooms...
There was a lot of action earlier but I can't remember.

Later on after all that stuff, I do remember Quote running around chasing some people on the streets of some place. He trying to catch up to them on foot, but couldn't quite speed the same as the car/bike thing. The place was rather interesting, colorful; in the center were raised train tracks and underneath a kind of lowered retention pit or tunnel or something; and on either side there were streets [where Quote was running]. Crowded houses/buisnesses lined up one after the other on hte side. Bright day or something with a couple clouds.

Anyways, all the time I definitely was thinking the main person was Quote the robot. He had his hands full :p [don't think I had any other guest appearences though...]
(I could try to remember more, as there was a pretty seemingly epic story tying all these events together [really longer than normal dream actually]; it's just eh I'd really be spending time trying to remember what all the people were saying and I gotta get going :p)

#133 : You're so addicted to Cave story that you wrote the dream down hours later...

Jul 9, 2009 at 7:50 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
#136 (you should correct your reason numbers, Cap and X): You're so addicted to Cave Story that you know the name Fuyuhiko Date by heart.

Jul 9, 2009 at 8:03 PM
I want the list number to be the same as the post number, damn it! It was going SO WELL until RHF fucked it up. So now I'm going to back to the original ordering and everyone who posted out of order doesn't count. SAYS ME.
#134: You're so addicted to Cave Story that when you go spelunking you think "Why the hell is it so dark? And why aren't there any right angles?"

Jul 9, 2009 at 9:14 PM
You are oh so addicted to cave story that when you went to greece, you tried to find a computer so that you could play it.
you're so addicted to cave story that when someone sez "yak", you think "cow".

Jul 9, 2009 at 9:39 PM
Your second one doesn't make any sense, and they're not numbered. CONFORM.
#136: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you made a playlist on your iPod of the whole soundtrack and played it in game order to pass the time. (applies to me)

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:01 PM
you are so addicted to cow story that you broke your sound card and didn't care cuz you memorized 'em all.

oh yeh, #141

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:39 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
#138: You are so addicted to cave story that you know every minor character's name off by heart, as well as who those names belong to.

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heheh...

#143: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you own a shirt like so:
diph.php

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:43 PM
#140: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you know every monster's name and you could draw any of them.

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:53 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Scanner = Fun

#145: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you made a Balrog Papercraft thingy:
diph.php

His arms disappeared from constant falling from great heights... {Desk to Floor}
{Man, you can scan anything :p}

Jul 9, 2009 at 11:57 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
#146: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you scan every CS-related item you own just so that you can prove to your online friends you're so addicted to Cave Story.

Jul 10, 2009 at 12:09 AM
#143: You're so addicted to Cave Story that you saw that papercraft Balrog and said "His eyes are too small and his feet are too close together."