What did you dream about last night?

Jul 12, 2011 at 12:37 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
I had a dream where there was a save point, so I kept trying to kill myself. And every 3rd time I killed myself, I got a weapon. I think the fisrt one I got was a tazer... and the rest is all blurry.

Jul 12, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I dreamed that I was at MY wedding. The girl was smart, loving, loved life, dressed in blue (blue is the symbol of love for me). More precisely I think her dress was like Ryoko`s (my avatar), her hair was brown, with two locks on her shoulders (similarly than @ my avatar maybe a little ticker locks), can`t remember more of her looks. Everyone was happy. Except I wasn`t in love with the girl so there would be no wedding at all by logic, but logic is not a necessity in dreams anyway. The wedding was just a symbology in my dream I think - i.e. what would I do if a pretty, loving girl would wanted to marry me - and it renderred the situation to the peak, the wedding. What I felt for her was deep respect, friendship and comaradeship for her high state of consciousness, and good heart. I did what I would do in real life. I withdrew. I went to explain it to her. I`m sacrificing my life for the good of humanity, I have big ambitions, and a girl doesn`t fit in these. Since she "was dressed in the robe of love", she understood, we hugged and parted. Instead of sorrow there was a pleasant feeling in us, and all over the place - it is for the better.

Jul 12, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Oy, that's a bit like the bad dream I once had where I married my brother. :/

Jul 12, 2011 at 6:41 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
trickybilly said:
I dreamed that I was at MY wedding. The girl was smart, loving, loved life, dressed in blue (blue is the symbol of love for me). More precisely I think her dress was like Ryoko`s (my avatar), her hair was brown, with two locks on her shoulders (similarly than @ my avatar maybe a little ticker locks), can`t remember more of her looks. Everyone was happy. Except I wasn`t in love with the girl so there would be no wedding at all by logic, but logic is not a necessity in dreams anyway. The wedding was just a symbology in my dream I think - i.e. what would I do if a pretty, loving girl would wanted to marry me - and it renderred the situation to the peak, the wedding. What I felt for her was deep respect, friendship and comaradeship for her high state of consciousness, and good heart. I did what I would do in real life. I withdrew. I went to explain it to her. I`m sacrificing my life for the good of humanity, I have big ambitions, and a girl doesn`t fit in these. Since she "was dressed in the robe of love", she understood, we hugged and parted. Instead of sorrow there was a pleasant feeling in us, and all over the place - it is for the better.

Wow, that deep.

Kind of embarassing I only dreamt of TF2.

WHY COULDN'T I BACKSTAB ANYONE!?

Jul 12, 2011 at 7:25 PM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
it's symbolic of your pacifist nature irl

Jul 14, 2011 at 3:37 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
that some empire killed my family... very weird.

Jul 14, 2011 at 6:55 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
My dream last night started out with me walking in the woods on a trail with two people I knew from High School. After a short bit of walking we found a Mourning Dove sitting on the trail so one of them beaned it in the head with a rock (or a water bottle?) causing it to become dazed and easily captured.

The guy that threw the rock carried the bird around until we came out of the forest and onto a large red suspension bridge. Sometime during transit the bird had turned into a black kitten and the two were proposing to drop it off the bridge. I said they shouldn't because that would kill it, but they assured me it would be fine because cats can swim, and dropped it off anyway. The cat fell feet first all the way down and sure enough, it managed to swim to shore despite the turbulent waters below.

After that stunt I left them and went to wander around the city at the other side of the bridge. I ended up in a Croatian immigration office, a tiny room with tan walls and two cubicles piled high with papers. Three doughy brown men were arguing intently with one another, having hardly noticed my entrance. The subject of the debate, I gathered, was a small golden beetle named Jerry who was in charge of keeping notes. One of the men was claiming that Jerry had taken his good pencil while the others defended the beetle's honour. On my way out I found Jerry in an empty coffee cup with a pencil..

Then I woke up.

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:42 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I was having a dream, where I was living in a game world that was kinda a 007-meets-Fallout, but before the entire world was wasteland. We (my organization) had heard about a town full of survivors, and also a military invasion including a dirty bomb. so my mission was "get in, rescue people, get out." Mission takes place, and I get killed by enemy troops, so mission resets. This time, i rescue everyone, but can't make it to the safety/exit zone before the bomb goes off, so i get killed by the bioweapon. Third time, I don't beat the timer either, but have the idea to place my sleeve in front of my mouth and nose, and that somehow keeps me safe from the dirty bomb's virus or whatever it used.

I get to a ramp, where there's a crossover between "air is toxic" and "ground is toxic" for some reason, so when i try to crawl across it I start getting poisoned again, so i stand up and sprint to the back of that room, then i pull a bunch of bullets out of my pocket and somehow fire them without a gun at the guys chasing me. Kill them all, see a lock on the door out. I reach into my pocket, and somehow pull out my irl house keys, one of which works on the lock.

So then I open the door, and since video games work like that, I'm transported to a vegas-like town with rumors of an enemy base. I wander around town and then back to the start point, where I meet a woman who reminds me of Ziva from NCIS, and I'm told to get in a truck, which will take me to the base. The driver of the truck turns out to be someone I went to school with last year, and we start driving. Going around a turn, a red minivan has troubles of some kind, but as if Need for Speed, we plow right through it with no effects and push it along for a while. Then the driver hits the breaks and sharply turns, hauling the car into the front windows of a megaplex theater thing, like a battering ram.

We go in, and lo and behold, it's the headquarters. Fast forward to boss fight, which is against Ganondorf. I get a top-down view, and a little shield icon, and i start reflecting monsters Ganondorf is throwing at me back at him, and then eventually i notice two life bars, one obviously mine, the other obviously his, and dropping. Then I beat him, and three seconds later, right as he does the classic super-boss-cataclysmic-explosion, I wake up.

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:46 PM
diph.php
I keep having dreams about everyday stuff and I'm having trouble figuring out if they happened or not.

Jul 16, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I don't remember my dreams recently, but I think I've been sleepwalking.

Anybody know a good way to fix it?
I usually like dreaming >:

Jul 16, 2011 at 8:10 PM
whenever you have a dream, write it down.
I wasn't dreaming (or at least not remembering) for months, and then I had one dream, wrote it down, and have been having like a dream a day (or more!) for the past few weeks.

Dreamed about harry potter. There was this magical metal that grew only on wood in ravenclaw, and it was all dieing out so I needed to find it.

Jul 16, 2011 at 10:02 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
I had dream where I was out in the woods with 3 of my friends. While we were out there, we all found a giant ring. We were all curios (spelled) so we decieded to jump in. We were then teleported to Termina (Majoras mask) and all got shrunk. So then we had to find the forest so we could get back to the ring. Bun then we ran into a glitch and fell into a giant white space. So then I used my ocarina and teleported to the forest. After an hour of searching, we finally found the ring and teleported home.

Jul 17, 2011 at 12:14 AM
/end
JetHawk95 said:
So who dreams really abstract and fantasy stuff most?

Drunken Applesauce said:

Ironically, you made quite possibly the most correct post without realizing how correct it actually was.

Since I can lucid dream a lot of times I can fill my dreams with really abstract fantasy stuff when I want. After watching Inception I had the urge to see if I could make my dream self dream; the results were kind of interesting and fun but also boring for some reason. Also, I am unsure if time slows down if you dream within a dream.

Jul 18, 2011 at 6:00 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Threesome with WD and meta.

Jul 18, 2011 at 6:18 AM
I'm so sorry, WoodenRat. Maybe seek professional help.

Jul 18, 2011 at 6:21 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Dreaming of the unattainable is a bad idea, because when you wake up...
):

Also, still more sleepwalking.
It's happening pretty regularly now D:
Things are getting misplaced >:

Jul 21, 2011 at 4:19 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Had a dream last night

It started with me at camp. Suddenly, the kid I was tenting with asked me if I had taken his Game Boy Color game. I was surprised for a number of reasons, but I knew for a fact I didn't have it. Suddenly everynone was on my case about it for some reason, but I didn't have it. Suddenly the kid I was tenting with gets a letter and it says something like "I hope the kid who stole your game fesses up" but I DIDN'T HAVE IT. Some freaky thing happened with my lantern then, I was trying to turn it on but it kept asking me questions in a freaky voice. Then I dug around in my bag for a flashlight but I felt a GBC game. I thought someone planted it there. Then I asked the tentmate to write back saying we found it. But it turns out it was a different game, and I was digging through my tentmate's bag. I was getting really pissed when my mom woke me up.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:51 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
that i was in the same room as in the end of harry potter 7 part 1 and soldiers came out with AK-47s.

Jul 26, 2011 at 12:52 PM
LSD
"..."
I was living on a boat with two other people.

Jul 26, 2011 at 1:22 PM
CUSTOMIZED!
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
...I was in some car chase as I remember then we went of the edge of the cliff and I became a dolphin or something and then I was shot and the whole sea became red. And no I was not playing shoot em up games last night :cool: