What did you dream about last night?

Jul 26, 2011 at 1:54 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
The only thing I can say of my last dream is:
WOLVERIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!

Best.... dream... ever.

Jul 26, 2011 at 8:52 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I had a dream where my friend quit playing starcraft 2 because it was too hard to get into.

After that, we fought 1v1. I showed him no mercy, making him quit the game.

:D

Jul 26, 2011 at 9:17 PM
WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry had to do that.

Jul 27, 2011 at 2:33 PM
LSD
"..."
Some girl died and apparently it was my fault- even though I was asleep when she died o-o

Jul 27, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
I had a dream were I was living in some giant forest with a few other people. Then animal control came and took us into another dimension. They had then taken us to a place where the moon was going to crash in 3 days. So I did nothing for the next 3 days. But then, 5 minutes before the end of the world, I forgot the song of time. So I decided to make a run for it. I then made it back to my own dimension. After a little bit more running, I finally made it to the forest.

Jul 27, 2011 at 2:41 PM
LSD
"..."
CommanderJersey said:
I had a dream were I was living in some giant forest with a few other people. Then animal control came and took us into another dimension. They had then taken us to a place where the moon was going to crash in 3 days. So I did nothing for the next 3 days. But then, 5 minutes before the end of the world, I forgot the song of time. So I decided to make a run for it. I then made it back to my own dimension. After a little bit more running, I finally made it to the forest.

Isn't this like that other one you had?

Jul 27, 2011 at 5:03 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Pigaro said:
Isn't this like that other one you had?

It is similar; it seems like all of my dreams have something to do with a forest and Majora's Mask (I play that game to much).

Jul 28, 2011 at 11:57 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I have a dream where I buy this USB memory stick at a book sale or something and it gives me a virus that completely destroys my OS. It sounds dumb but I was completely terrified until I woke up and realized that I'm not at University right now and my computer is fine.
And now that I've said that maybe I will be able to get back to sleep. :balrog:

Jul 28, 2011 at 2:49 PM
I deamt I was in a reality show, we had to bake a cake and run across a lava pit balancing on blocks, Jew Wario gave up, but then came back to win in the final stretch....
After that I just spent 10 minutes forcing myself to wake up (lucid dream).

Jul 29, 2011 at 10:23 AM
WD said:
Several days ago I dreamt of this random girl from my grade who I am not affiliated with in any way, then the next day I dreamt of my old history teacher. Then the next day I had a dream that I was telling people I had a dream of them.

Later, me and Yakkers were being chased by a fursuiter. It was prancing on all fours and licked me several times.

Then 2 nights ago I dreamt that I saved a cat and stuck it in my old Sailor Moon backpack from 2nd grade, but when I later opened it it was dead. Later on, I killed some girl by attacking her and ripping her hair out. Then I had a baby. I didn't give birth, I just had one in my arms. Apparently the baby belonged to the girl I just killed. It called me "mama", so I just burst into tears because I just murdered its mother.

FANTASTIC.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay now.

Jul 29, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Been here way too long...
Sometimes I have dreams where I discover new courses in Super Mario 64. They are the most beautiful and happy dreams. After waking up, it always takes me a while to accept that there will only ever be 120 stars.

Jul 30, 2011 at 7:32 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Pretty much every night, I have dreams of things that could easily happen in real life (ex. a conversation with a friend, watching a certain show on television, etc.). When I wake up, because they're dreams, they start to fade quickly, and after a few hours, they feel like memories. And because they are so inconspicuous, I sometimes get my dreams mixed up with memories. For example, one time when I was talking to my friend, and I was sure there were 100 original Pokemon before there were the 150 original. I proceeded to tell them that, and after a few minutes of arguing, I found out it was only a dream I had had a few days ago.

Jul 30, 2011 at 7:38 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I usually have those kinds of dreams too. Sometimes they can be weird though..

Last night I dreamt I saw a car with a robber in it and I took down the license plate number and all that stuff but it was really, really long. Then I called the police to report it but i kept falling asleep while on the phone, so the chunks of information I had to give were really scattered and stuff.

Jul 30, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
In my dream a giant laser was fired at something (I'm not sure what) and the resulting explosion/implosion had a field of gravity so great that it accelerated the time curvature (exact words from the dream) and this resulted in being transported to a different reality where everyone was penguins.

Aug 21, 2011 at 1:51 PM
LSD
"..."
Well, in my dream, I was sitting at my house when I heard a knock at my door. Noxid was there. He came in and walked all over my house before leaving. I was teleported days into the future. Somebody was texting me, and I didn't know who. Turns out, someone on here gave Nox my number. He used correct caps and spellings like I do when texting.

Yeah. I woke up with my phone under the foot of my bed.

Aug 21, 2011 at 3:06 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
You mean that didn't actually happen..? :0

I had a dream that I was wearing a full set of Glass armour from Oblivion, only with a shield on each arm instead of a weapon. I then proceeded to punch the shit out of some minotaurs. After those were dead, I arrived at a Homestuck-themed party where I had to duel some chick in a Vriska costume to gain admittance. After winning with my Sweet Moves, I went inside and saw one of my friends there. As I was taking the armor off to be more comfortable, I woke up.
Can youuuuu guess what I've been doing lately?

Aug 21, 2011 at 3:11 PM
LSD
"..."
Noxid said:
You mean that didn't actually happen..? :0

I had a dream that I was wearing a full set of Glass armour from Oblivion, only with a shield on each arm instead of a weapon. I then proceeded to punch the shit out of some minotaurs. After those were dead, I arrived at a Homestuck-themed party where I had to duel some chick in a Vriska costume to gain admittance. After winning with my Sweet Moves, I went inside and saw one of my friends there. As I was taking the armor off to be more comfortable, I woke up.
Can youuuuu guess what I've been doing lately?

I can guess.

By the way, when you walked around my house, you said nothing.
WAI-
You don't have my number, right?

Aug 21, 2011 at 3:22 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Pigaro said:
By the way, when you walked around my house, you said nothing.
WAI-
You don't have my number, right?

:D
I don't even have a cell phone

Aug 27, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
I had a dream where I kept riding the same waterslide over and over again. But I then became lucid (realized I was in a dream) and I tried to fly. And I failed at it. I then teleported to Hyrule Field, and I mugged Link and took all of his stuff. But none of It workedso I gave it back. Then I woke up.:(