What did you dream about last night?

Aug 28, 2011 at 2:23 AM
LSD
"..."
CommanderJersey said:
I had a dream where I kept riding the same waterslide over and over again. But I then became lucid (realized I was in a dream) and I tried to fly. And I failed at it. I then teleported to Hyrule Field, and I mugged Link and took all of his stuff. But none of It workedso I gave it back. Then I woke up.:(

I've had close to 30 Lucid dreams that I can remember to date.
You?

Aug 28, 2011 at 3:49 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Not many, but last night I had 2 in one night.:mrgreen:

Sep 4, 2011 at 11:26 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Incidentally, last night I dreamed I was getting a vasectomy. It was pretty weird. And the doctor told me I had a small penis :).

Another dream I had a while back, which was kinda creepy, involved me following Draco and Lucius Malfoy, trying not to be seen for some reason. But Draco saw me and came after me. He tried to conjure a Patronus at me, but before he could, I hit his wand, causing it to snap and point back at his face, and the Patronus went up his nose, and his face turned green and he died.

Why's that creepy, you ask? Well, it just so happens that about a week or two AFTER I had that dream, I watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and there's a scene in that movie where the actor who plays Draco is attacking one of the apes with a taser, but at the same moment he jabs the taser at the ape, the ape blasts him with a fire hose, and the water flows over the active taser and into Draco's face, causing him to be zapped with his own electricity and die.

Sep 27, 2011 at 6:32 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Okay this dream is super weird. It involves forum members.

So there was this really sexy Indian doctor lady, and she was standing at the street corner in the rain. There is the one kid named Alex there that I met at a birthday party of a former friend. He was trying to get the doctor's attention but she didn't speak English so she couldn't understand. Then he took off his shirt and revealed some sexy abs.

Then it cuts to a scene in the doctor's room, and Alex had turned into Wedge of Cheese and he and the doctor were having sex. Then they were giving each other shoulder massages. Then Fab burst into the room wearing these weird purple pants. The police burst into the room seconds later and pinned Fab to the ground and handcuffed him.

Then I had another dream that I went to this weird church for kids, and Drunken Applesauce was there and I was trolling the fuck out of the place.

Sep 27, 2011 at 7:51 PM
graters gonna grate
Daaaaaaayyyyummm... in my own dreams, I always wake up when I'm just about to get laid :p

Sep 28, 2011 at 12:07 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
WD said:
Then Fab burst into the room wearing these weird purple pants.
Hey, what's wrong with my purple pants? :(
WD said:
The police burst into the room seconds later and pinned Fab to the ground and handcuffed him.
I guess my pants were just too fabulous to be legal.

Wedge of Cheese said:
Daaaaaaayyyyummm... in my own dreams, I always wake up when I'm just about to get laid :(

Now you know where your dream-sex happens!

Sep 28, 2011 at 12:09 AM
daughter of chivalry
Nah they were pretty awesome. They were like these striped pajama pants of awesomeness.

Sep 28, 2011 at 1:58 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Hmm... I can't think of the last dream I had. I haven't had very many dreams recently.

Sep 28, 2011 at 2:02 AM
inside is yello
"..."
I read somewhere that we dream no matter what, we just forget the dreams.

Sep 28, 2011 at 3:25 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Weird... I'm wearing striped purple pants right now... Coincidence? Hopefully not.

Sep 28, 2011 at 3:50 AM
daughter of chivalry
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Sep 28, 2011 at 3:57 AM
ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
Weird... I'm wearing striped purple pants right now... Coincidence? Hopefully not.

I really hope you're not joking.

Sep 28, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Captain Fabulous said:
I really hope you're not joking.
Unfortunatley, I'm not joking. Fortunately, I'm not wearing those pajama pants now. (Just when the sun goes down)

Sep 28, 2011 at 8:33 PM
daughter of chivalry
ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
Fortunately, I'm not joking. Unfortunately, I'm not wearing those pajama pants now. (Just when the sun goes down)

There we go.

Sep 29, 2011 at 12:25 PM
SO. This was my dream.

There was an attempted assassination on Obama, so me and my friends decided to visit him in the hospital. When we arrived, we were in this big old lobby with these set of poorly constructed stairs (as in, connected in too strange of a way to allow their use) and a big-ass ramp. Obama was on the top floor, so we decided to take the ramp. Me and my friend Andrew arrived last to the lobby, because we had been working on our house (in a quite odd combination of minecraft and the actual construction happening at my house (we built some ladders, a pond, and we had to change the heating system as winter rolled around (and since I'm reading a song of Ice and Fire, these are of INDETERMINATE length! That's scary!). The heating system was the hardest to work on.)) and when we first arrived, our friends were having a water gun fight! One of my friends, who is a very naive indian, was using a very long gun, and when I got closer to him, I saw that it looked very much like a penis. When I got even closer, I saw that it was a dildo modified for use as a water gun, and he had totally not noticed (like, does he even have a penis?).

Eventually, we were able to trundle up to and get access to Obama's room. Due to the extreme situation, medical marijuana had been legalized and Obama was smoking through this enormous pipe (which looked out of place because he had those oxygen tubes in his nose). And then we began to talk but my alarm woke me up.

I also remember some of my most attractive female friends being there but all wearing funky masks. Also also when Andrew asked "I wonder if Obama is smoking pot" My Indian friend replied "I hope so!"

Edit: No pun intended, sorry.

Sep 29, 2011 at 6:39 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
That's quite a dream. The only one I remember from last night is where I had this cyst on the top of my head, and when I broke it large amounts of blood and pus started to come out. Sometimes dreams aren't fun :debug:

Sep 30, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
In my dream Nicalis was holding a giant press conference or something for the 3DS release and they decided to use "Matthew Pixel" as Quote's official name instead of Mr. Traveler. Everything up to that point and before that point was incoherent though.

Sep 30, 2011 at 7:46 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
In my dream Nicalis was holding a giant press conference or something for the 3DS release and they decided to use "Matthew Pixel" as Quote's official name instead of Mr. Traveler. Everything up to that point and before that point was incoherent though.

Funny. Why did they not like "Mr. Traveller"?

Oct 1, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I had some neutral dream like I always do when everything goes well in real life. Usually it's about organising some task, and the organization is successful, I'm happy, than I wake up lol.

I haven't had a nightmare since 5 years, until things got weird, no more nightmares since they brightened up.

Oct 1, 2011 at 11:19 PM
Pirate Member
I was fleeing from something.