*ba-dum ching*

Mar 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Mar 29, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
I had a dream I was eaten by a purple Godzilla/Barney lovechild and had to battle my way to the exit. Which lead into my old room. And was full of half-naked spider women.

I need to lay off the spicy food.

Jun 7, 2011 at 5:32 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I've had nightmares for the last 5 nights :S
Related to Woodenrats dreams actually xD

Jun 7, 2011 at 6:50 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Been a couple hours since I woke up, but noticed this thread...

What little I remember...

As usual I had some magic (the ability to force teleportation, cause some random form of destruction, and whatever else I need). Magic usually works when dreaming, although there are a few cases where even when I concentrate on what I want to happen... it doesn't! Those are rare baddd situations. It usually just takes a lot of willing it to happen.

The earliest I can remember, involved being pressed for time; I don't know exactly what was happening, but I believe it involved Cthulhu being released, and myself trying to stop it (or I get the vague notion that he was under my control, and someone else was trying to cause problems?)
In any case someone was causing problems, and I was rushing to stop them.

The huge Cthulhu chamber was in the surrounded of two long hallways with doors to them, to a more normal darkly bluish lit room. A pretty normal, yet sparse room maybe like you'd find in offices or something, but larger like a mall.

Anyways, I locked the doors; tempoarily trapping whoever it was that had opened the doors to the Cthulhu chamber; keeping them inside.

I suppose I figured everyone else (I don't remember the earlier part where everyone else was involved, I get the notion there was a lot of earlier story, and monsters) was in trouble, so I headed after them.

... (this part MIGHT have happened after these events or before, or where I placed it..I cannot recall)

At some point I think I ended up at the beach or something with a girl, and she needed to get back to her job or sleep for morning...
But, we enjoyed watching the sunrise; so we stayed there from night till morning ignoring our jobs at hand lol
At the end, I had to get back to dealing with the problems coming (Cthulhu?)

I ended up warping to where everyone else was an airplane. I don't remember what happened exactly, but I think they were heading the wrong way, or there was no time.
So I warped the futuristic plane... blimp... spaceship thing piece by piece to safety, at a complex I owned [similar to an airport, but not so large]. [As I was warping the pieces of the plane, it started to crash since it was losing its parts, engines etc.. lol it even spun uncontrollably at one point, but it was fine in the end] We were way up in a blue sky, above pretty lush mountains and stuff.

At the complex, I hurried people off knowing that danger was closing rapidly. I think I actually began to think about the Cthulhu theory and how it related to Cave Story. I wasn't feeling so good though, so I sought a room and opened a glass box in the center of the room... and got some kind of strange box of pills labeled for S(something I can't remember). But, I figured since I had taken antibiotics recently, I wasn't going to risk it. and remember trying to warp the pills back into the glass box although it wasn't working very fast. Where other people needed to take it since they had the same woozy feeling.

The place I was in was pretty white, lots of rooms, lots of people from the plane thing were moving through them to safety. (I believe the complex was mine) And that's about all I can remember.

It would have been a lot more interesting if I could remember more, but I waited way too long to write it down ;/

Jun 9, 2011 at 6:49 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
The King of Demons and the Angel

(Wrote this when I got up this morning, just the last part of the dream)

The spiral staircase.
The demon pushed through countless barriers to reach the top.

Each barrier was harder to walk through than the last, like lead weight, one upon the other, in the form of lead ribbon or cloth.

He pushed past everyone else climbing the staircase, and through each barrier, and on towards the top.

And there his power would return. The various parts of body and ingredients gathered. He picked each part up that was needed. The power was at his fingertips.
But, on the last ingredient before he became the Demon King...

The mind of "Ms. Asmoiv" ... the Angel Rosemary.

He stopped dead in his tracks. His power, his ressurection at hand.
He stopped because he could never harm her. Not her.
She was the one he chose to love, even from afar.

And so, he gave it all up, Everything he had fought for, his power, his throne... all so that she would live again whole. Even if they would never meet again.
Even if they might forget everything soon...

As long as she was out there living somewhere...
Then there was nothing more that he would want.

Wake

Jul 1, 2011 at 8:34 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I never had a single nightmare for 5 years. Now that I have some hard problems I dream (as last night too) random stuff: desperate want to do good, but merged in awkward situations, being accused by good man, justifying myself in vain, feeling weak, guilt, uncertainty in my dream.

Still I hope, I know, that one day "the sun will shine and the shadows flee away"

Jul 1, 2011 at 9:07 PM
Demon taming, headphone wearing, casanova
"All your forum are belong to us!"
well last night i had one of the really rare but really scary nightmares.

so some stuff happened but i cant remember all i remember was me my mom and dad in a car as were riding away from a building and suddenly a man with gets on the car wanting to kill us and i wake up just as start pacing back

Jul 1, 2011 at 10:52 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I love being not awful.

I rarely remember my dreams, mostly nightmares, which sucks.

But this week in particular, I've been plagued with Minecraft dreams; it's probably because I've been without a computer or wifi for a week >:

Images of my desktop haunt me, I have been gone for the Über Update, Terraria 1.0.5, Minecraft 1.7, 1.7_01, 1.7.2, I don't even know what else.

Jul 1, 2011 at 11:14 PM
Creating A Legacy...
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I dreamt I was Zero (From Megaman) A couple of nights back, It was awsome, I was in space, and i was doing stunts and stuff.

But it rarely happenes.
My dreams are nearly allways realistic,
So i was kind of confused.

The only other fantasy dream I can remember is It was set in the Tron Legacy universe and I was racing down a Light tunnel.

So who dreams really abstract and fantasy stuff most?

Jul 1, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
My dreams (when I remember them) are very rarely realistic, they're usually fantasy/abstract. It's amazing at times, but it allows for worse nightmares ):

Jul 1, 2011 at 11:33 PM
Been here way too long...
Me and a friend I had ten years ago and my cat (his name is Liberty basic) were having a competition on who could sing Toby Keith songs underwater the longest. I was the only one who resurfaced (:(), so I guess I won, but we needed to get a replacement cat. Eventually, we got one who was exactly the same as LB in every way, except his name was Sheniqua.

:momo:

Jul 1, 2011 at 11:53 PM
Pirate Member
Sex, unfortunately :momo:

Jul 1, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Jul 2, 2011 at 5:11 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I dreamt that my school had to train us for our "field trip to the beach" and all my friends were partners with each other, so I got stuck with this really annoying kid that no one likes.

Jul 10, 2011 at 4:00 PM
I had a dream that Noxid, GIR, DoubleThink, and a few of my RL friends were in my kitchen, and I was asking if anyone wanted to go see the new Harry Potter movie with me. While discussing that, I remembered that my brother was seeing it on Wednesday, because it opens earlier in South Africa than it does in the US. I then got to thinking about other countries, so I asked DT if it opened earlier in Australia. He said yes, so I asked him why he was here at my house in Massachusetts rather than Australia, and he got this long, sad look on his face before finally admitting that he had some disease or another that made him really bad at English, so by Australian law he wasn't allowed to have children. Noxid muttered something about Hitler while DT went on about how there was a doctor in America who could help him out. I also asked this girl I liked out on a date, and she said yes, but kept calling me Link for some reason. My brother and sister also came home and pelted me with snowballs, and my brother was driving a car we don't have anymore.

Eventually, me and GIR and Noxid and Dumb Ol' DT and girlfriendwhothoughtIwasLink all went and saw Harry Potter and it was good.

YAY!

Can people really suck so much at reading that they aren't allowed to reproduce?

Jul 10, 2011 at 6:23 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I dreamt there was a zombie invasion, tough fight.
They almost killed me, good thing Susan Boyle was there to save me.

Jul 11, 2011 at 1:05 AM
Pirate Member
I dreamt that I stared at a mirror, but the reflections was...

MY BROTHER'S!

Jul 11, 2011 at 2:17 AM
THEN WHO WAS JONAS?