Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm missing the funny andwhy.
can you enlighten me?

Sep 12, 2009 at 5:50 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Mirai gamer". Mirai is a japanese word (未来) which literally means "Future". Andwhy finds it ironic that we're talking about the CS mod "The Future" on "Future Gamer" forums.

Sep 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooh.
heh.

Sep 14, 2009 at 12:09 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
First I thought "what an obscure joke".
Then I saw that he linked it in his post.

@ Metalogz: But but but I liked her personality D: How can there be dusty key jokes if there's no dialogue?

Oct 4, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
I enjoyed Future sooo much! I did not supposed it is so good at first glance. However I`m stucked as follows:

Survived Metal Lines, then kicked the bucket, noticed that the lift thing with the red 4s seems not to work, then headed back and got the Skeleton Key.
Then I`m stuck. I can`t jump on the platform above the key place, nowhere else a lock or anything suspicious... The answer is I guess pretty trivial.

Oct 4, 2009 at 11:42 PM
hahaha.
kicked the bucket, lol.
mmmm.

sorry I can't help you, I really don't remember that part of the mod that well.

Oct 5, 2009 at 1:35 AM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
I played this mod a long time ago, and I think I got caught in a bug and didn't get very far...

For the record, how long exactly IS it?

Oct 5, 2009 at 6:22 AM
Luls
trickybilly said:
I enjoyed Future sooo much! I did not supposed it is so good at first glance. However I`m stucked as follows:

Survived Metal Lines, then kicked the bucket, noticed that the lift thing with the red 4s seems not to work, then headed back and got the Skeleton Key.
Then I`m stuck. I can`t jump on the platform above the key place, nowhere else a lock or anything suspicious... The answer is I guess pretty trivial.

Have you tried jumping down teh chute? :rolleyes:

Fire1052 said:
I played this mod a long time ago, and I think I got caught in a bug and didn't get very far...

For the record, how long exactly IS it?

Shortness :)

Oct 9, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Hyperbolic
I have another question, now about Magic (I am now playing it). I post it here, because sure somebody would dislike if I "bump-or how is it called" in the Magic thread. Here it is:

At Natural a block fell on my head after bossfight. Then the devil thing was happy shooting some lightnings at me. Misery takes me to Residence. I look around and notice the hole in the sky - jump in: there is Modern Mech. A bossfight? Bossmusic starts and I am trapped beetween the blue lasers, but no boss comes. Help?

Oct 9, 2009 at 9:10 PM
I'd suggest walking around.

Oct 10, 2009 at 5:52 PM
Hyperbolic
I was walking a couple of times to one edge of the arena to the other (from blue laser to blue laser - which are supposed to prevent me from escaping during the bossfight) and waited there enough too. No luck, but thanks for the idea.

Oct 12, 2009 at 4:19 PM
Luls
trickybilly said:
I was walking a couple of times to one edge of the arena to the other (from blue laser to blue laser - which are supposed to prevent me from escaping during the bossfight) and waited there enough too. No luck, but thanks for the idea.

That's weird... That never happened to me o.o and it isn't happening to me now.

Hmm...

Oct 13, 2009 at 5:25 PM
Hyperbolic
Problem fixed!

Today I downloaded Magic again and played it again from the beginning AND NOW IT WORKS!!

Wonder what was the problem... I did now everything like at the first time. The only difference is this: From Residence I went to Pathway and THEN to Mystical Garden. When I had that problem I first went to Storage Room and climbed to it`s roof and then fell down to Mystic Garden. Can this have anything to do with it?

Anyway it`s not so important, glad that I can continue playing.:)

Oct 14, 2009 at 6:49 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzttttt!!!!!
"Keep on rollin'!"
Excuse me, but what mod are we talking about here? It sounds rather interesting, whatever it is.

Or are we talking about the very first boss fight of The Future? (was looking three posts back.)

Oct 14, 2009 at 12:18 PM
they're talking about magic~

Oct 14, 2009 at 1:25 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Magic~ was Metalogz's first mod, although it never got finished and is now abandoned. It's really good though and definitely worth playing. I'm too lazy to post a link so just use the search function.

Oct 19, 2009 at 12:11 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hey, I just picked up a rather insulting item. Seriously, though: Does getting "the badge" mean I screwed something up?

Nov 11, 2009 at 11:05 AM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Hey when do I get a weapon in this mod? It felt impossible to win when all those bees spawned in the beginning, maybe because there was no life refill in the safe-house.

Nov 17, 2009 at 3:12 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I'm going to download this soon, but for one of the credits/ending can you show what happens in the "secret ending"?

Nov 17, 2009 at 3:37 AM
Luls
Pikzilla said:
Hey, I just picked up a rather insulting item. Seriously, though: Does getting "the badge" mean I screwed something up?

You mean =The Failure Badge=? Well, when you get it, you can't get out of that corner alive :p

And that's just about as far as you can go atm :x

WoodenRat said:
Hey when do I get a weapon in this mod? It felt impossible to win when all those bees spawned in the beginning, maybe because there was no life refill in the safe-house.

Hint: It's in a room thar. And all you need are dodge skeelz. This mod was made more for dodging rather than for fighting lol.

Rock said:
I'm going to download this soon, but for one of the credits/ending can you show what happens in the "secret ending"?

?