Suu No Monogatari ~ Sue's Story 0.2.0.1

Nov 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
knuckles5577 said:
Good! *Claps* :mrgreen: Maybe It's time I did some ACTUAL WORK on my mod too... :/
It's harder to get started when you haven't done it for so long.

I spent two hours just trying to get the flags thing all figured out.

Nov 22, 2013 at 4:01 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Bombchu Link said:
It's harder to get started when you haven't done it for so long.

I spent two hours just trying to get the flags thing all figured out.

Work... pffffffffffff Nahh :sue:

Nov 24, 2013 at 10:02 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Alright, other then messing around with the Nemesis bullet code, (which may lead to new weapons for SS) I haven't done anything for SS this week.

You guys can help me this week though.

If you have stuck around this long and have a copy of This mod please upload it and post a link.

I would like to know what others have come up with so I might be able to steal there work get some ideas.

Nov 25, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Unfortunately that's one of the mods I have the least hope of finding. It's barely known and nobody who posted in the thread is even active here anymore.

Nov 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
DoubleThink said:
Unfortunately that's one of the mods I have the least hope of finding. It's barely known and nobody who posted in the thread is even active here anymore.
Would it be worth it if I tried to email the users/owner who have copies of the mod?

Or is is long gone by now?

Nov 26, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Kaeso has a "previous activity" date of four months ago, did download the mod according to his post, and has his email publicly listed on his profile. I'd say have a go at emailing him to see if he's still got it.

Nov 26, 2013 at 2:36 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I like the idea of adding some "puzzle-like" elements to SS to make it seem like a stand alone game, instead of seeming like just a mod of the original. (I think that makes sense?) :D

Nov 26, 2013 at 3:02 AM
War criminal
And maybe a side quest as well?

Nov 26, 2013 at 3:14 AM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
andwhyisit said:
Kaeso has a "previous activity" date of four months ago, did download the mod according to his post, and has his email publicly listed on his profile. I'd say have a go at emailing him to see if he's still got it.
Your an admin, you can see Kaseo's profile email. I can't 'cause I'm a normal member.

Would it be illegal/against members privatcy for you to give me his email in a PM?

Nov 26, 2013 at 4:02 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Yeah
yeah it would be

Nov 27, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Professional Whatever
I don't...I don't think he was being serious

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:08 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Bombchu Link said:
Well then, I guess that it's up to you Andy if you want to email him or not and see.
*sigh* If I must. Email sent.

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:12 AM
I am the most confused Mimiga right now... D:

Nov 27, 2013 at 5:43 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
QuoteSan said:
But.. your username is a.. robot..? *mind breaks*

Nov 27, 2013 at 1:25 PM
andwhyisit said:
But.. your username is a.. robot..? *mind breaks*
What if there was a Mimiga that was named after Quote after the events of CS... The world may never know... Plus I never said that my username was a robot's name. :toroko:

Think like in Zelda OoT, one of the Gorons shares the name as the hero. Just change that idea and apply to to CS and there you go! :chin: *mind reconstructed and breaks again*

Nov 27, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I'ma start playing this now; apologies if my notes are covering old territory.

-WHOAAAA that turning animation in the game startup scene is really smooth
-WHOAAAA that new jump sound is really bouncy
-Most of the dialogue so far is pretty good, but there's some Odd capitalisation and punctuation in, a Lot of places. Your spelling could do with some double-checking as well, particularly every occurence of the word "Itoh".
-Despite their abundance, one thing I was not expecting to see in this was a Sonic crossover. I have been thoroughly foiled.
(Fun fact for everyone: While Googling to see if someone had already made that joke I ran into art of Dr Robotnik. A CONSPIRACY??? There was some furry BE in there too but these days I expect that sort of thing regardless of actual search content.)
-It appears that the Shotgun is hidden in both helicopters simultaneously? I'm actually okay with this, but the chests don't stay open properly and the exits are missing <PRI's.
-The focus rate (<FOM) in the first cave is too fast, meaning it wasn't reset properly somewhere. I'm so used to it now that changes always throw my eyes out for a while :koron:
-After Toroko led Sue/me to her house, I decided to explore first. Upon heading to the Shack, I was... captured by King and put in prison? I don't remember this part D:
That'll do me for tonight, but I'll get the rest of my notes up soon, depending on how long this is.

Nov 27, 2013 at 4:05 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
DoubleThink said:
I'ma start playing this now; apologies if my notes are covering old territory.

-WHOAAAA that turning animation in the game startup scene is really smooth
-WHOAAAA that new jump sound is really bouncy
-Most of the dialogue so far is pretty good, but there's some Odd capitalisation and punctuation in, a Lot of places. Your spelling could do with some double-checking as well, particularly every occurence of the word "Itoh".
-Despite their abundance, one thing I was not expecting to see in this was a Sonic crossover. I have been thoroughly foiled.
(Fun fact for everyone: While Googling to see if someone had already made that joke I ran into art of Dr Robotnik. A CONSPIRACY??? There was some furry BE in there too but these days I expect that sort of thing regardless of actual search content.)
-It appears that the Shotgun is hidden in both helicopters simultaneously? I'm actually okay with this, but the chests don't stay open properly and the exits are missing <PRI's.
-The focus rate (<FOM) in the first cave is too fast, meaning it wasn't reset properly somewhere. I'm so used to it now that changes always throw my eyes out for a while :koron:
-After Toroko led Sue/me to her house, I decided to explore first. Upon heading to the Shack, I was... captured by King and put in prison? I don't remember this part D:
That'll do me for tonight, but I'll get the rest of my notes up soon, depending on how long this is.

Na, I always like it when someone tried the mod.

Thanks, the <SMP's make it easy.

Thanks. because I don't know how to use Ctone really well I just modified the jump sound from WTF

And yes, shadow reference.

Yeah, I already had so much script going in and out of the heli's that it would make it easier to do that. might fix it for a later release. I'll add that <PRI

I can't remember where there was a <FOM, but I'll check.

Blast it, I though I fixed that. -_-

Your suppose to be captured much later, after the flower cavern.

Your contribution to the mod helps further the playing experience for others thank you!

E: And Andy thank you!

E 2: What is that horrid thing next to my userpic?!?

Nov 28, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Who's the guy that always used to tell me just do it?

JUST DO IT!

Nov 28, 2013 at 2:09 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I believe that was Tom Nike