Show off your org music...

Sep 26, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Okay, got it to download. For some reason I can't download files from Mediafire on Chrome...had to use Explorer instead.

It sounds a little long to be a "got item" theme. That aside, it's a cute theme. Could use a bit more adjusting on the balance and volume layering, though. But other than that, it's nice.

Sep 26, 2013 at 6:18 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Random-storykeeper said:
Okay, got it to download. For some reason I can't download files from Mediafire on Chrome...had to use Explorer instead.

It sounds a little long to be a "got item" theme. That aside, it's a cute theme. Could use a bit more adjusting on the balance and volume layering, though. But other than that, it's nice.
On Chrome? I use Chrome and things seem to download fine from the website. And I knew I completely forgot something about the comp!

Sep 28, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Professional Whatever
Your mod is going to sound really odd if you frankenstein orgs from different musicians together

Sep 29, 2013 at 3:41 AM
"Huzzah!"
MagicDoors said:
Your mod is going to sound really odd if you frankenstein orgs from different musicians together
Huh? No I'm keeping most of the original songs.
Unless your not refering to me.

Sep 29, 2013 at 3:47 AM
Based Member
MagicDoors said:
Well then that would explain why WTF? Story sounds so odd.

Sep 29, 2013 at 8:04 PM
War criminal
Because there's always that original song by Pixel that must remain in a Cave Story mod.

Oct 13, 2013 at 6:56 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."

Four Sonic songs I've remade in OrgMaker. I made these songs with no true purpose, so feel free to use them if you want. The download link is in the description of the video.

Oct 15, 2013 at 1:49 AM
LSD
"..."
Very nice TP. You've become really good at remaking them, actually.

Made a neat little song that I think I'll use called Sky- http://www.mediafire.com/download/073dz2nrh88dtvd/Sky1.org
Fits nicely with Last Obstacle- http://www.mediafire.com/download/53crbalrbm49b17/LastObstacle2.org
I also made another one called Obelisk a while ago to try and compete with LO, but it really didn't turn out so hot in my opinion- http://www.mediafire.com/download/t9570r7i4qiq1if/Obelisk2.org
They all basically use the same instruments and are in the same key (Db/C#). Obelisk and Last Obstacle are at 111 pace (I'm not sure how this translates to bpm) and Sky is at 86 pace.
Hope you enjoy.

Oct 15, 2013 at 4:36 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Pigaro said:
Both of these are really impressive! It's always good to hear some great org music.

If I had to pick something that I didn't like about them, it would probably be the chords that lie underneath the melody. They do sound a little muddy sometimes, so maybe just have one note instead of a chord, or have some slightly more treble-ish instruments doing the top parts of the chord? I dunno, It's just an idea.

The harmonies in the melody are really awesome though!

Oct 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM
LSD
"..."
MrLog said:
Both of these are really impressive! It's always good to hear some great org music.

If I had to pick something that I didn't like about them, it would probably be the chords that lie underneath the melody. They do sound a little muddy sometimes, so maybe just have one note instead of a chord, or have some slightly more treble-ish instruments doing the top parts of the chord? I dunno, It's just an idea.

The harmonies in the melody are really awesome though!
Yeah, the chords didn't really work at a few points. I wasn't sure if I was just hearing things or something, but thank you for pointing it out, so now I can tell that it's an actual problem. I'll try and work on instruments as well. It's more-or-less trial and error since I haven't found out which waves sound good with each other yet. I chose these ones by listening to songs other people have made in the past.
Thank you once again!

Oct 29, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Avenging Spirit (Game Boy), Stage 5.

I think I might've made it too echo-y.

Oct 30, 2013 at 4:40 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Tpcool said:
Avenging Spirit
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS GAME!!!! THIS GAME AND ITS MUSIC!!!!! Does not get enough love I almost had a joy aneurism when I heard this :'D

Nov 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM
LSD
"..."
@crapscoot
Apocalynch is actually really cool. Very unique sound to it.

I recently finished 999 and it is honestly one of the greatest games ever. I wish I had a 3DS so I could play VLR.
Anyway. My favorite song in the entire game is Morphogenetic Sorrow, so I tried to remake it in ORGMaker. It turned out okay, but it could've been better (ie I really wish I could add in the more dynamic chords in the background of the original song, but I can't figure out how to get them in and make it sound good.)
http://www.mediafire.com/?y6q9ugh3gfs3db6
Hope you enjoy.

Nov 6, 2013 at 10:54 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Attachments

• only one meme.jpg
    only one meme.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 11
Nov 6, 2013 at 11:12 PM
LSD
"..."
While your dubstep rendition of Balcony is pretty cool, I'm afraid that posting in this particular thread was not as relevant as perhaps posting a new thread or in a different topic, as this one is devoted specifically to music made with the programs ORGMaker or ORGMaker 2. You're probably fine, but I just thought I'd post just for future reference.

Nov 6, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I Am Labrador said:
Be honest... You were feeling a Glitch-Hop/Dubstep version of Balcony... No? You weren't? Well, here it is anyway: http://soundcloud.com/imalab/balcony-wav-i-am-labrador/s-17NC6
You know, at first I was thinking "yeah, maybe I coul be feeling a Glitch-Hop/Dubstep version of Balcony...". But then I listened to that, and it killed any such feeling I might have had.

And as pigaro said, this is a thread for org (Organya) music specifically.

Nov 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Pigaro said:
While your dubstep rendition of Balcony is pretty cool, I'm afraid that posting in this particular thread was not as relevant as perhaps posting a new thread or in a different topic, as this one is devoted specifically to music made with the programs ORGMaker or ORGMaker 2. You're probably fine, but I just thought I'd post just for future reference.

Ah, thank you. I didn't know that (I'm new to forums... this is nothing like Facebook!). Laugh if you will, but I don't know how to start a new thread.

GIRakaCHEEZER said:
You know, at first I was thinking "yeah, maybe I coul be feeling a Glitch-Hop/Dubstep version of Balcony...". But then I listened to that, and it killed any such feeling I might have had.

And as pigaro said, this is a thread for org (Organya) music specifically.

I will keep that in mind, good sir. Thank you kindly.