Show off your org music...

Jun 30, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Not too bad. I don't have much to say about the notes, other than that they were decent. What really stood out for me was the low and echoing beat you have going with the drums. I like that aspect of it.

Jul 28, 2013 at 1:53 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
OK, so I (as in my sister) made this song.

I have no idea how to make music whatsoever.

Star Light

Jul 28, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Bombchu Link said:
OK, so I (as in my sister) made this song.

I have no idea how to make music whatsoever.

Star Light
That's really high-pitched to me... I'm also concerned that there's no percussion. With some touching up, I think this could sound very close to the original.

Jul 28, 2013 at 5:45 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I just downloaded both versions of the program. I clicked on the piano roll and got lasered in the ear by a most unpleasant sound. I'd tweak the settings except the program isn't in English so that's also not an option. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious. I'd like to learn more music programs but fuck

Jul 28, 2013 at 6:27 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
CaptainFluffatun said:
I just downloaded both versions of the program. I clicked on the piano roll and got lasered in the ear by a most unpleasant sound. I'd tweak the settings except the program isn't in English so that's also not an option. Maybe I'm missing something really obvious. I'd like to learn more music programs but fuck
download the english patch, its a stand alone executable unlike cave story's translation. i honestly don't know about the whole ear exploding thing. you're on your own.

Jul 28, 2013 at 6:41 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Hello,

Here is a piece,
of music,
Move
listen to it,
feel enlightened,

Thank You,
Tinned Duck.

Aug 4, 2013 at 5:11 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Tinned_Duck: It's okay. I think if you fine tuned the sounds it would sound a lot better but I can't say anything bad about the actual composition.

Aug 6, 2013 at 12:43 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Aug 6, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
crapscoot said:
i'm sorta new to orgmaker (though i have a little experience using sequencers) soooo, i figured i'd share one of the first things i've made in it,
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ujxqrxdq8yv848c/hang.org
it's not... polished, i suppose it's a test of sorts. ovo
Hey, not bad. I didn't have any noticeable problems with it, so I can say it was fairly enjoyable to listen to.

Aug 6, 2013 at 2:23 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
the ear-exploding thing
There's a weird glitch in the program where if you stop the song loop at a certain part of a note (or even a few notes) the note won't stop playing, even though it is stopped. (I have even found how to stop it: go to "Song Settings" and click OK and all notes will stop)

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
crapscoot said:
i'm sorta new to orgmaker (though i have a little experience using sequencers) soooo, i figured i'd share one of the first things i've made in it,
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ujxqrxdq8yv848c/hang.org
it's not... polished, i suppose it's a test of sorts. ovo
That's really good!

If I had to pick on it, I would say the it is a little repetitive, but overall you did well.

Aug 13, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Mega Man II (Game Boy) soundtrack, fully redone in OrgMaker!

A little explanation before you watch, if you don't mind. Mega Man II (Game Boy) is a very odd Mega Man game, being the only title in the Game Boy series outsourced to a different company than the one that worked on the others. The game was pretty much terrible, and the music was put in a difficult position. While it sounded mostly unlistenable in-game due to terrible instrumentation and everything being so high-pitched, most of the actual compositions were of Mega Man-quality. With that in mind, a facelift had to be made. While many of these songs are really nice (Air Man, Hard Man, Magnet Man), some of them are still pretty lousy sounding because they actually are terrible compositions (Metal Man, Stage Select, Boss Battle). So, please enjoy and tell me what you think!

Aug 13, 2013 at 4:25 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Tpcool said:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the Mega Man II (Game Boy) soundtrack, fully redone in OrgMaker!

A little explanation before you watch, if you don't mind. Mega Man II (Game Boy) is a very odd Mega Man game, being the only title in the Game Boy series outsourced to a different company than the one that worked on the others. The game was pretty much terrible, and the music was put in a difficult position. While it sounded mostly unlistenable in-game due to terrible instrumentation and everything being so high-pitched, most of the actual compositions were of Mega Man-quality. With that in mind, a facelift had to be made. While many of these songs are really nice (Air Man, Hard Man, Magnet Man), some of them are still pretty lousy sounding because they actually are terrible compositions (Metal Man, Stage Select, Boss Battle). So, please enjoy and tell me what you think!
I would listen to it, but I have a limited amount of download and I would have to explain to my parents where 50% of their download went...

in other words, can I have it in .org format?

Aug 13, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Fatih120 said:
But S. P. Gardebiter's Sequenced Reach For The Moon, Immortal Smoke was amazing. Well done. For some reason it reminds me of TouHou.
Uhhhhh....

It's not like it's originally a Touhou song or anything. Oh, wait...