Show off your org music...

Sep 16, 2021 at 9:55 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

The red and purple notes sometimes overlap, which sounds slightly weird, but changing the note placement just changes the sound of the whole thing. Am I overthinking this?

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2021 at 3:54 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I like that first one, it reminds me a lot of "The Legend" from Deltarune (and how appropriate, given that Deltarune Chapter 2 is dropping tomorrow).

That second one starts off by making me think of the music you'd hear playing in the background in one of those pharmaceutical drug commercials where a narrator talks about the many ways in which the drug being advertised can kill you, whilst trying to distract from it by showing cheesy stock footage of aging people who are implied to be having fun with their families after supposedly taking that drug and not being killed by it. As that ORG progresses, I get the feeling that it's influenced in some capacity by Pixel's org "Snoopy Cake," except with a more somber, or maybe bittersweet tone.

For some reason, the third one doesn't seem to work.

Sep 17, 2021 at 9:24 PM
I like that first one, it reminds me a lot of "The Legend" from Deltarune (and how appropriate, given that Deltarune Chapter 2 is dropping tomorrow).
That's quite the compliment, haha. I haven't yet gotten around to playing Deltarune, but it has great music!
That second one starts off by...
This is a really funny description, lol! You have a very vivid imagination, now I can see this playing out in my head...
For some reason, the third one doesn't seem to work.
Aww, I was kinda proud of that one. I've reuploaded it, do you mind checking it out again? Sorry :p

Sep 17, 2021 at 10:32 PM
Based Member
Heh, glad that you got a kick out of my tongue-in-cheek analogy.

There we go, now the third one is working. I like it, it has a nice soft tone, kind of like music I'd expect to hear in the credits of a game after a very emotional, hard-fought ending.

Sep 18, 2021 at 1:15 PM
Get your orgs here! Get 'em while they're hot!
Made the first two for the last modfest and the other one I made in 5 minutes.
Blazing Beginning
Short Intermission
Circus
Embedding for others' convenience.

Very upbeat and refreshing! There's also an undercurrent of thoughtfulness. It feels like this could be playing while some elaborate plan set up by the protagonists is panning out.

I like the pensive mood. It's like you just got home from a long day at work, and are just reflecting, with hope for the future.

The short seamless loop feels like something out of Yume Nikki. It's impressive how much you've packed in here in just 5 minutes, there's a nice drum beat and melody, and it's not tiring to listen to.

Sep 18, 2021 at 9:18 PM
Brayconn Online
Modding Community Discord Moderator
CSE Discord Moderator
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Embedding for others' convenience.

Very upbeat and refreshing! There's also an undercurrent of thoughtfulness. It feels like this could be playing while some elaborate plan set up by the protagonists is panning out.
Looks like you have some extra []'s on Blazing Beginning's embed url, I had to open the embed in a new tab and remove those for it to work.

That said... how did I not know you made that one @Woddles ?I thought it was some super old org someone grabbed for their mod. Nice job!

Sep 22, 2021 at 4:44 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
@IdioticBaka1824 and @Brayconn Thank you for commenting on my orgs and thank you Idiotic for embedding them for me. I'm surprised I managed to make those two songs for modfest in that week because I have a folder of at least a dozen unfinished/WIP ideas excluding the funny circus one. As of right now I have made separate folders for finished and unfinished tracks. The latter I am going to try finishing some for a cool thing in the future :)

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021 at 5:28 PM
"Huzzah!"
This will be used at some point in Project Ampersand

Attachments

• not so peacefull village.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 4
Sep 26, 2021 at 9:24 PM
Based Member
This will be used at some point in Project Ampersand
[not so peacefull village]
I like it. It has a nice drum beat and collection of different note tracks. It gives a sense of pressing on forward amidst adversity, and is long enough in length to where it can have a seamless loop when used in a mod.

Sep 30, 2021 at 11:32 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Hello there

This was an idea for something in the ORG Discord I had a while ago for a GameBoy-style track. OM isn't great at doing proper chip/noise drums so I did have to compromise a little bit, but it's come out mostly the way I wanted and getting it done means I can try out these new tags :cool: :cool:

direct download

I may do some type of more with this

Edit: Discord doesn't work, guess I'm using the duck noise

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021 at 4:14 AM
Based Member
Whoa, okay, 2 big things popped up in this thread today that I'm not used to seeing. So let's address this one at a time.

Hello there

This was an idea for something in the ORG Discord I had a while ago for a GameBoy-style track. OM isn't great at doing proper chip/noise drums so I did have to compromise a little bit, but it's come out mostly the way I wanted and getting it done means I can try out these new tags :cool: :cool:

direct download

I may do some type of more with this

Edit: Discord doesn't work, guess I'm using the duck noise
DT, my dude, I don't think I've ever seen you post any ORGs here. I didn't know that was a thing you did. I like this ORG, it does indeed have that Gameboy music kind of feel. It feels like the kind of music you'd hear in some Calstevania type game where you're in some dark dungeon, in the final level before facing the final boss or something.

Deltarune chapter 2 - "A CYBER'S WORLD"

Had this stuck in my head since the game's update/release

Download

Edit: Alternate audio link
At first I clicked the Soundcloud link because I'm lazy, but then when I started hearing it, I was really impressed, so I downloaded the ORG to see for myself that this was indeed an org, and I opened it up and listened to it in ORG Maker, and I'm quite impressed with this remix. The first 10 seconds especially sound a lot like the original. This is one of my favorite tracks from DR Ch2, it kind of reminds me of Owl City, whom I like a lot. I really like the instrument choice you had here, and the way that you did the fading effect for certain notes, and blending it all together. Some parts of it didn't quite sound as much like the original, but still sounded good, you were kind of doing your own thing. Very impressive work, especially considering that it's a pretty long song.

Oct 3, 2021 at 8:44 PM
"Huzzah!"
An extended and more refined version of the theme that plays in the Green Caverns in Project Ampersand

Attachments

• Ampersands awakening.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 3
Oct 3, 2021 at 9:25 PM
Based Member
I haven't played Project Ampersand (yet), but I liked this ORG. It's got a nice drum and instrument track, nice buildup, and seems like it would go nicely with some sort of cavern level where you're on a mission to do something, or exploring.

Oct 14, 2021 at 10:58 PM
"Huzzah!"
This org will now be used in Project Ampersand when you first meet Akito.

Attachments

• AkitosHospitality.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 1
Oct 15, 2021 at 3:38 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
There's an imposter among us...

Attachments

• AmongDrip.org.zip
    1.7 KB · Views: 5
Oct 18, 2021 at 8:38 PM
Based Member
This org will now be used in Project Ampersand when you first meet Akito.
I like the sound of it, it has sort of an upbeat, mission oriented type of feel to it. I picture this song playing along side some level where you're travelling through some terrain, blowing past obstacles and determined to reach your goal. I guess I don't know what the scene of meeting Akito looks like yet, since I haven't played Project Ampersand yet, so I'll have to see how I feel about the fittingness of this song when I play the mod.

There's an imposter among us...
What has the internet come to? Apparently, an ORG remix of a trap beat remix of a sound effect from a simple game that waited 2 years in silence before exploding onto the internet, and then falling nearly silent again 6 months later. In all seriousness, that's a pretty good transcription. When I first started listening, I thought the main track sounded a bit off, but admittedly it's hard to find the right track for some instruments sometimes. I enjoyed giving it a brief listen.

Oct 19, 2021 at 3:30 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
A transcription of Killer Queen from Deltarune in Organya. I think I nailed the instruments.

Attachments

• KillerQueen.org.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 8