Show off your org music...

Jan 29, 2021 at 3:03 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I'm not familiar with Ring Fit Adventure, but based on hearing this remix, it sounds like it has pretty good music. This is a pretty well-made org! The beginning sets a real exciting and happy tone, and the background instruments and percussion are really good! This sounds like a pretty polished ORG.

Feb 14, 2021 at 10:14 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Post all your orgs here, You know, For fun stuff. Also if you want people to use them in a mod, post them here.
For people who use other people's orgs for their mods: You must put the creators name or discord in the credit's, because you did not make the ORGS

Feb 14, 2021 at 11:10 PM
"Huzzah!"
Jul 12, 2021 at 9:55 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
(edit 7/13, updated the .org and .ogg links to fix a minor error in the org remake and a minor tweak to the original + org version that was bothering me)
Haven't used ORGmaker in a while...
Here's a recreation of a song I made in FL Studio last night that used an Organya soundfont, decided to remake it in OrgMaker (mainly to see how close I can get the delay...) and it turned out surprisingly close: Hub.org

for comparison here's the original version I made in FL Studio for a future mod project (better reverb/delay + minor EQ and vibrato effects) Hub.ogg

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021 at 11:49 PM
Based Member
Whoa, Aqua, I don't think I've listened to any of your music before. This is really good! The tracks all fit together really well to set a kind of dreary mood. Out of curiosity, why did you make this in FL Studio before re-making it in OrgMaker? I listened to the ogg and then the org, and I wasn't able to notice a difference. I would probably have to listen a few more times and very carefully to catch the reverb and vibrato effects present in the FL Studio version.

Jul 13, 2021 at 7:34 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Whoa, Aqua, I don't think I've listened to any of your music before. This is really good! The tracks all fit together really well to set a kind of dreary mood. Out of curiosity, why did you make this in FL Studio before re-making it in OrgMaker? I listened to the ogg and then the org, and I wasn't able to notice a difference. I would probably have to listen a few more times and very carefully to catch the reverb and vibrato effects present in the FL Studio version.
Thanks!! For all my recent mods I've decided to start using ogg playback to create custom soundtracks rather than OrgMaker, and as I've been getting better at music production I've been preferring to make music with FL Studio (outside of CS modding I've actually gotten fairly skilled in EDM production). For my Cave Story mods I've been liking to use a style similar to Organya but less restrained by limitations OrgMaker has, such as extra effects and other instruments, and for this track I was thinking of adding more interesting synths but it ended up being entirely composed of OrgMaker instruments, which is what led me to attempt to remake it in OrgMaker.

Jul 14, 2021 at 1:27 AM
Based Member
That makes sense. Was this song made for any ongoing modding projects, or was it just because the idea of making a song like that came to mind?

Jul 15, 2021 at 9:27 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
That makes sense. Was this song made for any ongoing modding projects, or was it just because the idea of making a song like that came to mind?
Yup! It's for my newest mod project 100 Worlds which I've been posting progress about on Twitter and here the past few days, I made the song to play in the Hub world of the game to revisit levels once you've unlocked them

Jul 15, 2021 at 11:55 PM
Based Member
Ah yes, less than an hour after I made that post, you then made that post on your profile with that teleporter bug you then fixed a couple hours later. Looks interesting, I'll have to give your mod a play when it's ready to have a showcase thread here.

Jul 20, 2021 at 7:21 AM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Last edited:
Jul 25, 2021 at 5:37 PM
Based Member
Hey IdioticBaka! Just got around to listening to those songs.

For NewData2, I thought it had a nice soft tone. It sounds a little flat at the beginning, but it then builds into something decent. Some subtle drum tracks would probably go a long way toward making it more memorable.
For NewData6, I liked this one. The lack of drums was a better fit for this song, since you seemed to be going for more of a somber tone. I really liked the way that some of the higher pitched noted sounded during the last few measures, I feel like this could be pretty good with a bit more of that.
For NewData7, this sounds like it would make a good opening song in a more lengthy piece. I think this could be extended into something pretty decent if you had it transition into some sort of drum beat after the first several measures, and then extend into something a bit more varied.
For NewData8, I think this one is the best so far. I liked the way you played with the fading volume of the notes (that's a time-consuming thing to do in OrgMaker), and the notes felt very natural. This was pretty effective in conveying a bittersweet feeling.
For NewData10_3, this had good instrument choice. Those two tracks blended really well together. As in some of your other Orgs, some type of drum presence would have probably helped, but what you have still sounds decent.
For NewData11, this one sounded okay, although some of the note placements were a bit repetitive, and could have maybe been varied up a bit. I'm a bit undecided on how I feel about near the end. On one hand, it feels like it starts to get a bit busy near the end, but on the other hand, it doesn't bother me that much.

Not bad for a first crack at making original music. It's something that I've rarely ever tried, and when I have, I wasn't good at it, so good job on putting yourself out there.

Jul 28, 2021 at 11:26 AM
(that's a time-consuming thing to do in OrgMaker)
The latest version does have a thing to do that automatically, so it didn't take very long, to be honest.
As in some of your other Orgs, some type of drum presence would have probably helped
Drums are really challenging, and if not done right it ends up sounding worse. So I was like, why not just think about it later...
some of the note placements were a bit repetitive ... it feels like it starts to get a bit busy near the end ...
'Note'd, will try to keep that in mind.
Not bad for a first crack at making original music. It's something that I've rarely ever tried, and when I have, I wasn't good at it, so good job on putting yourself out there.
Thanks!

I've noticed you really take out the time to give comprehensive, constructive, and appreciative feedback to a lot of people around here, no matter what sort of stuff they do or make. I appreciate your efforts, and I'm sure many people have benefited much from your supportive words, no matter how brief. Thank you!

Jul 29, 2021 at 4:43 AM
Based Member
Aw, well thank your for the kind words. I'm glad that my time and energy spent posting here still makes an impact, even as these forums are kind of dying.

Aug 3, 2021 at 5:21 PM
Testing out the org embed bbcode

Aug 4, 2021 at 1:41 AM
Based Member
Whoa who whoa... How long has that feature been there? I have never seen that used before. @andwhyisit, did you troll us by implementing this feature a while ago, and wait to see how long it would be before someone would discover it and use it? That's really cool, the embed works great.

In any case, I like that music. Both the notes and the drum beat sound nice.

Aug 4, 2021 at 2:30 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Whoa who whoa... How long has that feature been there? I have never seen that used before. @andwhyisit, did you troll us by implementing this feature a while ago, and wait to see how long it would be before someone would discover it and use it? That's really cool, the embed works great.

In any case, I like that music. Both the notes and the drum beat sound nice.
Was implemented ~1 week ago I think, was only really mentioned by andwhy in #general on the CSTSFDG & CSMC Discord servers though iirc, it was also mentioned to be added the updates tab of this website's front page I think since it's used on the music page

Aug 4, 2021 at 3:54 AM
War criminal
He also mentioned it when X-Calibar posted on his profile here.