Weeee I guess i made a few more. =^P
Almond Fight - This one I actually had the drums edited slightly to sound faster paced, because the first version of this I placed them in their original spots in Oppression (the song this is based on)
Woodland Porch - A forest level for a mod I'm helping a sibling with. This one I won't make demos of because of the issues of updating frequently enough for TSTNH.
Extra Life! - I think it's obvious enough what it is.
Profile.dat Update - On this one I just started toying around with OrgMaker on my freetime, and decided to share it. It's an extra track to play when you save the game and I made this just because I can.
Smallsong - This one too I was toying around. I had the idea of making something like a specific part of the old Meltdown song in Cave Story Beta's soundtrack.
Spin on the Fin - I think I accidentally made a pun on the Spanish word for end. It's the end credits song.
Spots - Last one on this list. This came out pretty good, even if it's short.
Please reply your feedback when your done. ;^)
@SuperJaws100 Is there a particular version of Rudolph you are trying to transcribe?
Personally, I would not transcribe the beginning part in ORG, as it's in a slightly different tempo than the main part of the song (not to mention using triplets, which your ORG is not set up for) and instead start from where the song goes "Rudolph the red-nose reindeer". As for the music itself, it seems you are changing keys between song sections, which is probably why some parts aren't flowing right.
The chords you have chosen for the main part of the song are interesting and not typically the ones I hear in covers of this song. It's got a bit of a sad feeling to it.
Thanks for the feedback. I tried out your suggestions, and the songs did seem better. I'll be sure to look at that Rudolf the Red Nosed Raindeer transcription later. =^)Alright so I made an ORG of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer but it's bad and IDK how to fix it... it sounds jumbled and doesn't flow quite right, and I can't for the life of me figure out what notes the bass should be. @Tpcool @Random-storykeeper You guys are exceptional at music, can I have a little bit of your advice?
Alright, I'm going to look at these @cavestoryLOL
You seem to be proficient in using ORGmaker but you may need to brush up on your Music Theory and composition. Keep it up and you have the potential to be a great ORGmaker!
- Almond Fight - try adding a bassline that's more fast paced. The piece lacks the tension and vigor that most boss fights have but also doesn't convey a sort of "this song is slow but still a boss fight" feel either because of the drums. I'd also make the snare drum fade a little faster. Also, OW. My EARS. For the love of God please change Track 7's instrument.
- Woodland Porch - the instrument choice is poor, I think you should go for softer instruments. Also, there is a tiny bit of dissonance, although that might be a result of the track selection. See if it goes away when you change the instruments and then rework Track 4 and Track 7 if it doesn't.
- Extra Life! - It's good enough. Could be a tiny bit longer but it's fine.
- Profile.dat Update - this one is too long for something like a save-data jingle. It's more of like an "end stage theme" length. Try shortening it. The bass instruments are dissonant too, try changing the notes so that each of them is no more or less than three, five, or eight notes away from each other.
- Smallsong - not much to say on this one, but it sounds fine.
- Spin on the Fin - that was actually really pleasant to listen to. I especially liked measures 0 - 16 and then 32 to the end. The part where Tracks 2 and 5 are in the lead can use some work... once again I suggest changing both of those tracks to something softer. I'd also hold the notes at the end for a bit longer. Other than that I really liked this one.
- Spots - the main part of the song is a little jarring, I suggest just removing some of the tracks and then it will be fine.
I like the use you make out of Tom 1, well done there, kinda short but hey what can I expect from a Mario 64 song (Is it Mario 64? Correct me if I'm wrong). Simplistic but well done.Id like to make an org, but first, let's build up speed and get the first star of Whomp's Fortress in half an A press.
I like it! Good drum tracks and good instrument selection. I would say that the instrument selection for track 3 sounds a bit off though, it just doesn't quite stand out as much as it does in the original. Other than that, this is a good transcription.